SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Page 14 of 57 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 35 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Post by aviej Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:02 am

This could mean something or nothing. But I noticed this top class videographer is following JoJo and she is following back. He did Nick Jonas’ wedding I believe. Sorry if this was posted before ( I forgot).
https://instagram.com/calebjordanlee?igshid=1b6yhlhlqwawi
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:35 pm

@aviej thanks for posting. His IG is spectacular!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:32 pm

cute article JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 14 1f60d

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-quotes-about-getting-married-are-romantic-exclusive-19222441
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:42 pm

https://www.tvinsider.com/824316/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-wedding-battle-of-the-fittest-couples/
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:37 pm

They are getting married in the summer!!! How exciting JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 14 2764
https://www.eonline.com/news/1087403/jordan-rodgers-is-already-stressing-over-his-summer-2020-wedding-to-jojo-fletcher
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:45 pm

7 months would be late May/early June which makes sense.  If they have another season of Cash Pad, they can film it in Feb/Mar/April.  His football starts up late July/early August depending on what SEC Network assigns him so June gives them time to have a nice honeymoon.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:20 pm

Access Hollywood interview

https://youtu.be/M-728fHKgEM
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:01 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:So we knew that J&j were looking at venues in Malibu and Santa Barbara and in this article it saying they are getting married near Santa Barbara

https://m.eonline.com/news/1089794/how-jojo-fletcher-and-jordan-rodgers-managed-to-best-the-bachelor-curse

Norcalgal wrote:All signs point to Montecito? (outside Santa Barbara)

Brought over from JoJo and Jordan Fan thread

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:30 pm

Thank you @Norcalgal! I wanted to say, with the venue seemingly narrowed down to Santa Barbara, that leaves one venue based on my notes (from IG follows from JoJo) - San Ysidro Ranch. I could be wrong, but that's the only venue in Santa Barabara that I recall them following.

Also narrowed down is the film studio - Olivia Felicia Wedding (follows both J&J).

As for wedding planner, JoJo follows and is being followed by Mindy Weiss (wedding planner for the Bachelor I believe) and La Fete Weddings (wedding planner for Ben's co-host on the reality show).

For photographer I have it narrowed down to Valorie Darling is following JoJo back.

And it may be likely that Nancy Kaye from Mark's Garden, may be doing the floral arrangements/decorations.

Just all my guesses based on IG activity.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:18 pm

@aviej wow good memory. I only remember Jojo following the mother and daughter duo wedding planner, everything else is blank laugh out loud
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:57 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:@aviej wow good memory. I only remember Jojo following the mother and daughter duo wedding planner, everything else is blank laugh out loud
We've recorded everything here in the forum, so easy to go back and check Hugesmile
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:37 pm

@aviej right I forgot laugh out loud laugh out loud I need some sleep
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 57 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 35 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

+28
emiusacska
Billysmom
Sprite
Jeepers
albean99
aviej
Linds911
nd4reality
Isabel123
sdmom
Jolena