SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:08 am

Chelsie gets the single time. Yayyyyyy
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:08 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:10 am

Chelsie finds people who aren't like her boring, Is that what she said? Fair enough no idea I'm glad we are getting into the love story now though
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:10 am

Damn commercial break. Hurry up
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:10 am

butterflylove wrote:FINALLY CHELS IS GETTING TIME. SHE'S DEFINITELY GETTING THE ONE ON ONE TIME.

Finally we are getting to know Chelsie

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:10 am

Bobette wrote:Do her ITMs look like they were shot at the time, or later and edited in?

I haven't been paying enough attention 😂.
I'm so happy our girl is finally getting screen time and opportunity! And the vein was popping in the preview before the ad 😏
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:12 am

C’mon #teamchelsie
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:13 am

Bachbee wrote:Chelsie finds people who aren't like her boring, Is that what she said? Fair enough no idea I'm glad we are getting into the love story now though

She needs intellectual stimulation, someone who is as "nerdy" as her. Which honestly, I 100% don't hold against her and agree with. You need to be stimulatied in conversation, and be able to have that connection where you have a level of understanding of the other person.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:15 am

So will Helena get a second single?  Is there time?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:18 am

Okay, that was the cutest thing ever!! They were so giggling and cute and sweet and omg.

No kiss though 😔. Matt said he's hesitant after what Abbie said.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:19 am

Oh my god that was 100% the cutest date I’ve seen in a while. He is smitten. I think it will be Chelsie from here
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:19 am

Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette