SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:38 am

brownravens wrote:@Bobette Also on your other point about abbie's franken-soundbites. IA that Abbie may not have said all of those negative about Chelsie in that context because I rewatched the episode and there's few of the extremely mean comments from the episode directly to camera. But I think she said those things maybe about other girls.

I think Abbie is delusional and has zero self awareness and doesn't think ahead about the consequences of her actions. Like if your behaviour/words directly send a girl home, the others will be (rightly) wary of you.

The thing is some of those sentences were literally one-word bytes stitched together.  I have no doubt it was her voice saying the words but from multiple different conversations that could have been in any context.

I'm not deliberately trying to play devil's advocate here but these editors can make it look like people say pretty much anything - it's quite scary and one of the many MANY reasons you would never see me on this show.  laugh out loud

The things she did say to camera about Chelsea were all perfectly nice IMO - e.g. she complimented Chelsea on her physique.  I may change my mind next episode but at this stage I honestly don't see Abbie as a villain.

IMO it says a lot that she was prepared to drink the disgusting foot juice - IMO she was committed to the role she was cast to play, no matter what.  But I agree she may not have realised the post-show consequences.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:47 am

Bobette wrote:
brownravens wrote:@Bobette Also on your other point about abbie's franken-soundbites. IA that Abbie may not have said all of those negative about Chelsie in that context because I rewatched the episode and there's few of the extremely mean comments from the episode directly to camera. But I think she said those things maybe about other girls.

I think Abbie is delusional and has zero self awareness and doesn't think ahead about the consequences of her actions. Like if your behaviour/words directly send a girl home, the others will be (rightly) wary of you.

The thing is some of those sentences were literally one-word bytes stitched together.  I have no doubt it was her voice saying the words but from multiple different conversations that could have been in any context.

I'm not deliberately trying to play devil's advocate here but these editors can make it look like people say pretty much anything - it's quite scary and one of the many MANY reasons you would never see me on this show.  laugh out loud

The things she did say to camera about Chelsea were all perfectly nice IMO - e.g. she complimented Chelsea on her physique.  I may change my mind next episode but at this stage I honestly don't see Abbie as a villain.

IMO it says a lot that she was prepared to drink the disgusting foot juice - IMO she was committed to the role she was cast to play, no matter what.  But I agree she may not have realised the post-show consequences.

Oh totally, the most egregious of all the edited comments were the ones about being happy that Monique was leaving - you can only see her saying obviously and then the I'm happy is said off camera. But that she definitely lied about the kids and marriage desires (nothing wrong with not wanting either!) etc so I think she's competitive and in it to win rather than to fall in love with Matt. But Abbie strikes be as a someone who wants notoriety and I think she'll parlay the 15 minutes into something more cause she's a total hustler.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:12 am

As Monique loved to remind us, Abbie is only 23! ITA with @brownravens that she wants to be known, and hasn’t fully considered that not all publicity is good publicity laugh out loud

I also agree that a lot of frankenbiting, and playing things out of context has also been done. The frankenbiting can’t be helped because production will slice and dice as they want, but if you don’t say it, they can’t use it.

Abbie will come out of this fine, she’ll be the Queen of Paradise with everyone lusting after her, and will probably enter into a short lived relationship that will be over by the time the show hits the air, and do the magazine circuit with what went wrong, all by the time she’s just 24 laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:40 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
I also agree that a lot of frankenbiting, and playing things out of context has also been done. The frankenbiting can’t be helped because production will slice and dice as they want, but if you don’t say it, they can’t use it.

Re: The bold I agree to an extent, but when they're dissecting your speech and using individual words to fabricate sentences you didn't say that's another thing entirely IMO. I don't think she could have avoided saying the words "I", "don't" "think" "they" "have" "any" or "chemistry" for 12 weeks. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:17 pm

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 66778992_124387898855946_1912783835804783599_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 67086578_2409257535980217_8796679012371048510_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 67118481_401791627119147_129390413766233982_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
thebachelorau Just gorgeous women on gorgeous dates with a gorgeous man 💞 Who do you ship?

Mhmm 😏. I know they've just posted these photos in reverse order, but I can't help but think it was deliberate to have Chels first on the feed.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:27 pm

Going on from my last post, and looking at Bach's IG.. something I JUST NOTICED!
The Bach IG didn't post anything from Abbie's single date (instead focused on the confrontation promos) - but posted a photo of Chelsie receiving the group date rose after her one-on-one time. They posted a video of Helena and Matt's date but focused on the innuendo, but they posted not 1 but 3 photos of Chelsie and Matt's date..

Out of the 8 posts Bach posted this week, Chelsie was in 3 of them, left right and centre.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:38 pm

This is a different description of next week's episodes.  I don't think a taste test was in the promo.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Rn8SNfx
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 DLyyCDb

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:43 pm

@Agent99, okay, I think episode 7 is definitely confirming an Emma date. Episode 8 is Kristen's date.. and then the cocktail party pash.. Interesting that he goes back in for a pash at the CP after the Abbie debacle, but 🤞🏼 I'm hoping it's with Chelsie or Helena or Elly - one of the girls who won't boast about it, and everyone would be more happy for it to be with.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:45 pm

@Agent99 those descriptions. Can’t wait. I’m suss on the tasting. Maybe Emma? Makes sense. And I can’t wait for the orchard hilarity
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:15 pm

Yes looks like they tasted something (fudge? coffee? chocolate?)

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Jzkgtmo

Source

Then the picnic (same clothes)

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 1KgIOuA

Source: Tenplay

And then this is probably just a group date activity IMO:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 DG0z5Ue

Source: Tenplay

So by the end of next week, all the main players have had a first date, and faux villain Rachael will be gone IMO.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:20 pm

Yes yes yes. I remember now. The pap pics mention the location. Something about chocolate factory or something. Emma had an apron on
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:21 pm

Sundy wrote:Yes yes yes. I remember now. The pap pics mention the location. Something about chocolate factory or something. Emma had an apron on

The Bachelor Matt Agnew pictured on a solo date with contestant Emma Roche starting at Balmoral Beach and finishing with a picnic at The Sydney Chocolate School in Middle Head, Mosman.

thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette