SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:23 pm

@Bobette On Matrix, it says Emma's picnic date date was 24th April. Kristen's kayaking was on 7th April, so unless they edited it out of time, imo it's not that date.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:34 pm

Not sure if has been discussed but blind fold sc reminds me of Matty Js group date where he was blind folded?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:37 pm

Loulou wrote:Not sure if has been discussed but blind fold sc reminds me of Matty Js group date where he was blind folded?

Yes - I think they did it with Richie too.  Bach GD staple IMO.  :yes:

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Yes yes yes. I remember now. The pap pics mention the location. Something about chocolate factory or something. Emma had an apron on

The Bachelor Matt Agnew pictured on a solo date with contestant Emma Roche starting at Balmoral Beach and finishing with a picnic at The Sydney Chocolate School in Middle Head, Mosman.

What about this though?

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette On Matrix, it says Emma's picnic date date was 24th April.  Kristen's kayaking was on 7th April, so unless they edited it out of time, imo it's not that date.

Ep 7 could still be something with Brianna IMO, then Emma's date later.

Maybe it's going to be a running joke that the clinger gets the last possible date. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:43 pm

Bobette wrote:And then this is probably just a group date activity IMO:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 DG0z5Ue

Source: Tenplay

Oh wait! Same shirt and Bach IG posted this on Aug 1, ahead of ep 2 (but Matt is wearing a different coloured shirt during the faux group date (unless it's just lost it's colour in editing - and no watch), and Osher was with the intruders and not there..

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 65713618_2224499244343845_7911415038437020650_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn

Hmm.. Although Osher seems to be wearing the same shirt and pants combo when he welcomes the ladies back, but Emma was definitely wearing an off the shoulders top and not a black shirt..
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Screen21
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Screen22
Tenplay.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:01 pm

Woah good eye @butterflylove!  

I doubt they would have dressed Matt in that shirt twice - the sleeves are rolled up exactly the same too - so maybe the blindfold is something from the GD that they just cut out - like the stupid grandma scooter obstacle course thing.  laugh out loud

They did the same with Abbie crying before Somersby which was never shown, and the fabulous scene of Helena miming her frustration with the "drama", which is now immortalised in my avatar. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 2498057887  I don't think they showed that in the ep either.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:08 pm

Bobette wrote:Woah good eye @butterflylove!  

I doubt they would have dressed Matt in that shirt twice - the sleeves are rolled up exactly the same too - so maybe the blindfold is something from the GD that they just cut out - like the stupid grandma scooter obstacle course thing.  laugh out loud

They did the same with Abbie crying before Somersby which was never shown, and the fabulous scene of Helena miming her frustration with the "drama", which is now immortalised in my avatar. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 2498057887  I don't think they showed that in the ep either.

So yep, they're definitely changing the initial narrative based on the audience's reactions.
Cutting Abbie crying to keep her as a villain. Cutting Helena's sassy moment to keep her neutral. Cutting Emma to keep as "Cass obsessed" like.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:03 pm

Weekly moments wrap up, courtesy of The Bach's YouTube channel.  

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:30 pm

butterflylove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Woah good eye @butterflylove!  

So yep, they're definitely changing the initial narrative based on the audience's reactions.
Cutting Abbie crying to keep her as a villain. Cutting Helena's sassy moment to keep her neutral. Cutting Emma to keep as "Cass obsessed" like.

I don't think they'd be cutting it on the fly while it's airing but IMO they definitely went back in after filming to emphasise certain narratives, especially relating to Abbie and Chelsea.  

It was abundantly clear that Matt's ITMs during this week's episodes were shot during two completely different time periods - one during filming (heavier, shorter hair, pale complexion) and one after the finale (longer hair, thinner, tanned) IMO.  

A lot of his ITMs relating to Monique/Abbie were shot post, IMO.  Seems to me like since the supposed villains of Rachael and Nichole didn't put out, they had a lot of time to fill and needed to make Monique/Abbie seem way bigger than it was.

If I could be bothered I'd transcribe what he's saying in each ITM, separate them out into pre and post finale to see which stories were being pushed at each time.

The placement of Helena is very interesting to me.  Matt saying "thank you for being patient" on their oyster date makes me think she was his potential F1 hence the delayed first date.  Then since they didn't really spark, Chelsea became the focus.

I'm pretty sure the post-filming clips are the one where he's gushing about Chelsea, not the during filming ones.  Maybe I should go back and separate them out...

ETA:  Actually now that I think about it, could it be the other way round?  He worked out before the show and got a fake tan, then 'let himself go' when filming wrapped and put on some weight?  

Looking at the videos posted above by @butterflylove, his hair is longer so does seem to be a better match for the during-season clips than the post-season inserts.  Hmmmmmm....... Thoughts?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:03 pm

I did read an interview with Matt where he said before filming started he was working furiously on his PhD, was not working out and put a bit of weight on.  I think that was in response to some people saying he looked like he had plastic surgery in post season photos Rolling Eyes

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:20 pm

Agent99 wrote:I did read an interview with Matt where he said before filming started he was working furiously on his PhD, was not working out and put a bit of weight on.  I think that was in response to some people saying he looked like he had plastic surgery in post season photos Rolling Eyes

Yeah Who did a whole article about the difference between him at the start of filming and how he looked at the end.  Also I think the scene of him jogging down the beach looking ripped would have been filmed post because they usually film the promo stuff last.  

Hmmm....  He looks like he's put on some weight in the recent pap photos of him going to work.  So maybe the long hair/tanned pics are from during/shortly after filming and the shorter hair/pale complexion/heavier pics are from much more recently.  Very interesting.

That would mean what's said in the short hair pics is likely to be the manufactured storylines, IMO.  And would also mean the bits where he was gushing about Chelsea and seems giddy with excitement were filmed during filming not after which makes more sense.

Interesting.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:58 pm

Bobette wrote:
So by the end of next week, all the main players have had a first date, and faux villain Rachael will be gone IMO.

So why do the villians (even the faux ones) always seem to have big, enhanced lips?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:11 am

Norcalgal wrote:
Bobette wrote:
So by the end of next week, all the main players have had a first date, and faux villain Rachael will be gone IMO.

So why do the villians (even the faux ones) always seem to have big, enhanced lips?

To be honest I think it's all a reflection of low self esteem but that's JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette