SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:32 am

Missnair wrote:Was there a promo shown for next week?

Yes I will make caps
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:33 am

Missnair wrote:Was there a promo shown for next week?

Yep. "This is the week of dangerous romance" - direct quote Osher.
Elly fire date.
Group skydive - Helena, Chelsie, Kristen, Sogand & Nichole.
Mary tells Matt about Rachael being keen on a crew member. "Why stick around if you're not interested?" - direct quote Matt.
"I don't feel bad per se that there's other girls that've gone home that did have feelings for Matt" - Rachael.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:40 am

😊 thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:13 am

Weekly wrap up this weeks moments thanks to YouTube!

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:33 am

I can see the editing possibly shifting for Abbie until the last episode. The audience is fickle and if the edit does shift they could start shipping Abbie not necessarily with Matt but just liking her and many could still feel bad that she’s f2. A lot of people are already shifting due to the Sogand disagreements( IMO I agree with sogand’s characterization of Abbie as most if not all of the girls who’ve been eliminated have agreed with Sogand). They also always throw in jeopardy for the F1 so I wonder what it’ll be for Chelsie probably just that she can’t open up or something.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:48 am

Zaynab wrote:I can see the editing possibly shifting for Abbie until the last episode. The audience is fickle and if the edit does shift they could start shipping Abbie not necessarily with Matt but just liking her and many could still feel bad that she’s f2. A lot of people are already shifting due to the Sogand disagreements( IMO I agree with sogand’s characterization of Abbie as most if not all of the girls who’ve been eliminated have agreed with Sogand). They also always throw in jeopardy for the F1 so I wonder what it’ll be for Chelsie probably just that she can’t open up or something.

yeah, probably it will take a while for her to confess that she is falling in love for matt and he will be anxious about it, same old story
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:17 pm

I skipped Bach tonight because I didn't think Kristen was getting the SD and I'm over the drama already but I have caught up on the date over at Ten Play. My thoughts are that I love Kristen! I saw some very postive comments from viewers on FB and IG too cheerleader
I can see chemistry there but I feel like they edited out parts to make it seem less so... for example, in the pap pics they were having a pash in the water Suspect and they didn't show the night portion of the date which was filmed imo as Kristen had a rose. I guess they don't want too many girls to be seen as viable F1s?
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:38 pm

Just wanted to let you all know that although I haven't been posting in the Bach Aussie threads, I have been following along and watching the show as soon as it is posted in the Bach Archives.

I am really enjoying Matt as the Bachelor. He is articulate, funny, goofy and hot. A perfect combination. I have enjoyed most of the women...minus Abbie. Loved his date with Chelsie.

I always enjoy when friends of the lead get to talk to the potential mates and Kate did not disappoint. Even without Sogand saying anything, she already had Abbie's number. Also got a good laugh when Sogand's mate told her to be herself...minus the crazy.

Looking forward to the rest of the season and seeing how the couple is doing post show in real life.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:55 pm

I'm not enjoying this season very much. I hate this mean girls club. As far as we've seen, Abbie hasn't done anything to these girls. I think Matt is clever enough to figure things out on his own. If her attentions aren't honest, he will find out. No need to keep on throwing shade on Abbie. They should be focusing on Matt and their own connections instead of Abbie.

4 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:54 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:I'm not enjoying this season very much. I hate this mean girls club. As far as we've seen, Abbie hasn't done anything to these girls. I think Matt is clever enough to figure things out on his own. If her attentions aren't honest, he will find out. No need to keep on throwing shade on Abbie. They should be focusing on Matt and their own connections instead of Abbie.

Unfortunately, that is usually all the doing of producers...and editors. They are never subtle. I don't blame the women and their biggest thing is that Abbie tells Matt that she wants to get married and have kids, when clearly she doesn't. She even said that to Kate last night and then seconds later when she saw where Kate was going with it, she changes her tune. It has to be frustrating to everyone there.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:01 am

Episode 8: Part A

Well hello Cottage Point!  Wow they really didn't waste any time there did they?  No predate foreplay for Kristen; it's full steam ahead on the Hawkesbury River.

4 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 IcnL38e

She's smiling.  She's excited.  Of COURSE.  Matt paddles up in his kayak while I squint my eyes up trying to work out which bush the paparazzo are hiding in.  laugh out loud

4 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 2Y7smUP

"Her passion for Chinese is undeniable"   rotfl You think?

The date is dumb and the music makes it clear she's not a contender, but I find her cute even though - or perhaps because - she sounds like a cartoon character.

I don't get the face smearing thing.  First Chelsea with the cake batter and now Kristen.  Is this sexy?  Am I missing something?  Is it like the teabag thing?

Am I the only one sitting here with no teabag in my cup and a clean face while everyone else is off tea bagging up a storm and rubbing groceries all over each other?

4 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 E1c5K0b

Back at the Mansion, The Edit Construct Formerly Known as Abbie is frankenbyted to say Kristen doesn't have chemistry with Matt and she's not worried.  Rolling Eyes

I'll just add that to my lengthy list of Things Abbie Didn't Actually Say, IMO.

The choice of girls for the group date is stupid and obviously designed to set up an Abbie v Sogand situation.  YAWN.  Why Cassandra is there I have no idea.

The house isn't Somersby Estate so I was wrong about them filming it there and the shirt has different buttons, just as @Michdealm pointed out.  Good spotting.  yes

NOW THIS I LIKE!!!  What a brilliant idea to being the best friends on.  Drink it in folks because this is a rarity - genuine emotion on a reality TV contestant's face.  

4 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 OhADTxb

Abbie's sister is s-t-u-n-n-i-n-g and looks like she's walked right off the canvas of a Pre-Raphaelite painting.   4 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 1f60d

4 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 PX2Utfo

Sogand's friend obviously knows her well.  laugh out loud

4 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 NPdmglz
4 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 POUjqvu

Elly is a sweetie but we already knew that.  Cassandra has a business and we already knew that too.  She says the word "business" 6 times in 34 seconds.

Abbie says she's 23 and Kate says "OK, so that's quite a bit younger", even though Elly just said she was 24 and that's apparently totally fine?   scratch

Abbie says she doesn't need to get married and I get it. Wanting to be married within a certain timeframe when you're not even in a relationship is weird to me.

I really wish all the girls had been on this date - I'd love to hear how Chelsea & Helena answered Kate's questions.  I am bored with the Sogand v Abbie BS.

All images sourced via Tenplay.

Ending Part A here.  Part B will be mainly screen caps of Matt kissing Helena so be prepared for a lot of lipstick.  4 - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Valancy Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:48 am

I'm not sure there will be another "bath" date. I think TPTB were implying that Kristen's date with the coffee smearing and Matt in the tiny bathtub was like the chocolate bath date.

Valancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette