SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachbee Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:38 am

New (?) Add on Tv, showed Abbie's ariel date and she was telling Matt that she is falling in love with him on the couch.

It looks like Elly and Abbie get SD'S next week.
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Finch Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:51 am

OMG Osher montage in tenplay extras is the best. Sorry IDK how to bring it over but do yourselves a favour.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:03 am

Finch wrote:OMG Osher montage in tenplay extras is the best. Sorry IDK how to bring it over but do yourselves a favour.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 3806527698 That ending - Gold.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 AGYrLJm

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:17 am

Thanks @bobette
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:23 am

Bachbee wrote:New (?) Add on Tv, showed Abbie's ariel date and she was telling Matt that she is falling in love with him on the couch.

Ughhhhh... remind me that I need to suddenly put a load of laundry on when Abbie apparently has another SD this week.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:42 am

butterflylove wrote:
Bachbee wrote:New (?) Add on Tv, showed Abbie's ariel date and she was telling Matt that she is falling in love with him on the couch.

Ughhhhh... remind me that I need to suddenly put a load of laundry on when Abbie apparently has another SD this week.

Are there 2-1 dates? Could this date be the circus soleil theme with both Elly and Abbie...naughty and nice!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:45 am

I think Abbie wins SQT after the group aerial date. I believe Elly and Chelsie are the single dates this week.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:47 am

Going to throw my prediction into the ring - IMO Ep 9 (Wed) Ellie is the SD - fire twirling - and the GD is skydiving, then Ep 10 (Thurs) Chelsea and Abbie's are part of a group date (I agree @Agent99, Abbie probably wins SQT otherwise what is she doing behind the curtain laugh out loud). Not sure who the SD will be that episode.

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:48 am

Can someone entertain me with some stats? Like how many previous F1/F2's etc got the first second date? What order are were the HTDs shown in other seasons? Etc.
What are our next key clues based on the playbook?
TIA!
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:52 am

Finch wrote:Can someone entertain me with some stats? Like how many previous F1/F2's etc got the first second date? What order are were the HTDs shown in other seasons? Etc.
What are our next key clues based on the playbook?
TIA!

IIRC, F1's are usually have their 1st SD 2nd or 5th of the season, not sure about second SDs (will check the wiki).  HTDs I can't recall a pattern but the F1 date usually goes the worst.  laugh out loud

ETA: from the Wiki

Matty Season 5

Laura 3rd single date (episode 3) second SD episode 11.

Hometown #1 Tara – Gold Coast, Queensland
Hometown #2 Florence – Melbourne, Victoria
Hometown #3 Elise – Encounter Bay, South Australia
Hometown #4 Laura – Sydney, New South Wales
Rose ceremony Florence was eliminated.

Richie Season 4

Alex 5th single date (episode 5) second SD episode 10

Hometown #1 Alex - Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
Hometown #2 Olena - Sydney, New South Wales
Hometown #3 Rachael - Perth, Western Australia
Hometown #4 Nikki - Northam, Western Australia
Rose ceremony Rachael was eliminated.

Sam Season 3

Snezana 2nd single date (episode 3) second SD episode 8

First Hometown Heather - Brisbane, Queensland
Second Hometown Lana - Berowra, New South Wales
Third Hometown Sarah - Mornington, Victoria
Fourth Hometown Snezana - Perth, Western Australia
Rose ceremony Heather was eliminated.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:37 am

Bobette wrote:Going to throw my prediction into the ring - IMO Ep 9 (Wed) Ellie is the SD - fire twirling - and the GD is skydiving, then Ep 10 (Thurs) Chelsea and Abbie's are part of a group date (I agree @Agent99, Abbie probably wins SQT otherwise what is she doing behind the curtain laugh out loud). Not sure who the SD will be that episode.

It seems that Abbie has more alone time with Matt, SO FAR, than any other girl. Is it because he is trying to figure out if she's honest or is he allowing his other brain to work overtime (probably for the first time in his life)?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:56 pm

Hmmm thanks @bobette. So actually no exact pattern but Chelsie probably won't get another SD til the following week, based on this intel.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette