SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:44 pm

Single date involving chocolate will be Emma's IMO which fits with the timeline of the Matrix pics too since it was also 2 weeks after Kristen's yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Michdealm Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:50 am

@Bobette . You are amazing, I don't know how you keep up with it all.
I checked the matrix pictures and it does state that Emma's date is at the Sydney Chocolate School. I had no idea such a thing even existed.

Seems like someone is overly absorbed with food dates. Maybe the pastry picture on Insta was not so random after all.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:57 am

Michdealm wrote:@Bobette . You are amazing, I don't  know how you keep up with it all.
I checked the matrix pictures and it does state that Emma's date is at the Sydney Chocolate School. I had no idea such a thing even existed.

Seems like someone is overly absorbed with food dates. Maybe the pastry picture on Insta was not so random after all.

Re: the bold, I would like to say "too much spare time" but the truth is I actually have very little spare time.  laugh out loud  

Yes I think Matt was being honest when he said he took Home Economics at high school and loves to bake.  :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:48 am

I fail to believe that Emma gets a second single date before Chelsie. I therefore think that the absailing is a single date or there is another hidden date
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:57 am

Isn’t abseiling tomorrow?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:06 am

brownravens wrote:Isn’t abseiling tomorrow?

It is. I was unsure if it was part of the group dates or a single date
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:32 am

Sundy wrote:
brownravens wrote:Isn’t abseiling tomorrow?

It is. I was unsure if it was part of the group dates or a single date

Ahh okay, can’t really see anyone else in Scaps plus there’s a pattern of ridiculous drama episode and single date with Chelsie to re-legitimise the show!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:03 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:16 am

butterflylove wrote:Matt is on The Project tonight, and they have his location as Melbourne (and he could be at the Alto hotel? definite background promo). Full interview on The Project's Facebook.

Pete also asks about Rachael, and Matt says we have to wait to see how it all plays out.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:26 am

Sundy wrote:I fail to believe that Emma gets a second single date before Chelsie. I therefore think that the absailing is a single date or there is another hidden date

I thought for a moment that the interior of the sky diving plane matched the SC of Matt & Chelsea inside the plane and was wondering if Chelsea might win a scenic plane ride as SQT after the skydiving GD... but the windows appear slightly different.  

It was a good theory.  laugh out loud

ETA: Just saw what Abbie will be wearing at the CP party tonight and it's like some kind of Naughty Nun costume I LOVE IT.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:32 am

Yay. Bach time
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:35 am

Date card straight up. Elly’s fire date
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette