Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith on Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:22 am

@olive54321 wrote:
@Sprite wrote:@Bobette She looks a lot like Matty's Laura to me.
I agree. A girl next door pretty or pretty girl in your high school sort of pretty in the way that Laura is, as opposed to model-pretty in the way that  someone like Lisa was. She has Bachelor F1 stamped all over her but alas...Sportsbet. And she's too prominent and obvious in the first promo imo for her to be F1.

but maybe just maybe after last years Bachelor was a major fail and imo BIP was a flop TPTB need a redemption and hopefully will give us an obvious love story this season?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:23 am

@LeapofFaith wrote:
@olive54321 wrote:
I agree. A girl next door pretty or pretty girl in your high school sort of pretty in the way that Laura is, as opposed to model-pretty in the way that  someone like Lisa was. She has Bachelor F1 stamped all over her but alas...Sportsbet. And she's too prominent and obvious in the first promo imo for her to be F1.

but maybe just maybe after last years Bachelor was a major fail and imo BIP was a flop TPTB need a redemption and hopefully will give us an obvious love story this season?

We said that after the Badger and they still hid Taite - old dogs don't like having to learn new tricks IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:41 am

@LeapofFaith wrote:
@olive54321 wrote:

Perhaps! But with the difficulty we have had sleuthing this season compared to how this board sleuthed past seasons, I'd say TPTB are going the extra mile to keep things suspenseful, which makes me think they wouldn't be so obvious with the previews.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum