SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 69 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 44 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:28 am

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:
Agent99 wrote:The cap of Vakoo crying and Matt consoling was imo from tonight's episode, but not shown.  Most likely after the rose ceremony.

Agreed. I was waiting for it all cocktail party, but seeing her reaction in the rose ceremony, he was definitely consoling her afterwards.

I haven't watched yet - what was she reacting to?  She'll go very soon IMO.  I don't think she can handle being one of a crowd.

Being the last to get a rose and how hard it is when she's started to develop feelings for Matt..
Like Abbie last Thursday, but with tears.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:30 am

Thanks @butterflylove.  Not sure I buy the starting to get feelings thing one bit but I could definitely see her having a meltdown over getting the last rose.  

Producers messing with her head for a reaction IMO.  If Somersby is next ep she could go then, otherwise the next ep I reckon.  Too much of a diva IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:16 am

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 6172d310

Hello guys,
I just happened to notice this scene in the promo. Matt seems to be crying and this is the finale episode.
Gosh that’s a long long wait for it!

https://10play.com.au/the-bachelor

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE - we must source with links)

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:52 pm

Bobette wrote:Thanks @butterflylove.  Not sure I buy the starting to get feelings thing one bit but I could definitely see her having a meltdown over getting the last rose.  

Producers messing with her head for a reaction IMO.  If Somersby is next ep she could go then, otherwise the next ep I reckon.  Too much of a diva IMO.

:yes: Another case of pink eye coming on laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:09 pm

Bachelor archive has not uploaded episode 4 yet :angryemotion

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:50 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:Thanks @butterflylove.  Not sure I buy the starting to get feelings thing one bit but I could definitely see her having a meltdown over getting the last rose.  

:yes: Another case of pink eye coming on laugh out loud

cantstopl  One of the girls is bound to let slip what really happened.  Hopefully it's not before the season ends and the thread is locked - because I'd really like the extent of her IMO diva antics to be on record.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:37 pm

I didnt get SC because tenplay Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1f61d
But at the CP before the Abbie QT with Matt, there was a scene where Chelsie is being supported either side by other girls while talking to Abbie. I think this is significant. But geez they're not giving her much airtime.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:15 pm

Hair length is a better match in this comparison IMO, but is the colour off?  Abbie's is quite blonde at the ends.  Also Abbie has a bold stance with legs often wide apart, in the yellow shirt pic the posture looks more like Kristen, but it can't be if it's overseas?

Help. dizzy     

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 AM5Y7kg

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 VVYRd8T

Source: Tenplay

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:54 pm

Bobette wrote:Hair length is a better match in this comparison IMO, but is the colour off?  Abbie's is quite blonde at the ends.  Also Abbie has a bold stance with legs often wide apart, in the yellow shirt pic the posture looks more like Kristen, but it can't be if it's overseas?

Help. dizzy     

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 AM5Y7kg

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 VVYRd8T

I now think it's abbie, I wanted it to be Kristen but yeah no. The SC looks very posy imo, that's probably why Abbie is standing unnaturally. After last night's ep I'm convinced she was 'cast' to play the role of sexy vixen.. she it OTT and her sister said on IG that she will have to watch her sister get "incredibly horny". Production is thinking about Bach In Paradise and she will be first on the list. This season is a huge let down for me so far, I'm already over the drama and product placements and why hide Chelsie in the edit if it's heavily spoiled anyway.... just give us the love story
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:02 pm

Thanks @Bachbee yes

The upside of having a recruited F2 IMO would be that she would have gone in knowing she wouldn't win and therefore not too devastated in the finale.

I didn't even think about BiP - can you imagine the reaction when Abbie comes bouncing down the beach?  Veins will be popping all over the place.  laugh out loud  

Re: Chelsea, it was pretty clear to me from the exchanges between the girls in last night's ep that there's already something there between her & Matt.  

She was the one saying "you'll kiss him", and the other girls seemed to be comforting/supporting her exactly as @Finch described upthread.

I always think it must be obvious in the house who's going to win and the girls saw it even at this early stage IMO.  Hope we get to see it too.

Finch wrote:
I didnt get SC  because tenplay    Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1f61d 
But at the CP before the Abbie QT with Matt, there was a scene where Chelsie is being supported either side by other girls while talking to Abbie. I think this is significant. But geez they're not giving her much airtime. 

I think this is the scene you're talking about, @Finch?   And I agree with your observations.  :yes:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 384UtyJ
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:25 pm

Bobette wrote:Hair length is a better match in this comparison IMO, but is the colour off?  Abbie's is quite blonde at the ends.  Also Abbie has a bold stance with legs often wide apart, in the yellow shirt pic the posture looks more like Kristen, but it can't be if it's overseas?

Help. dizzy      

I’m still undecided if this is Abbie or if it is, in fact, overseas. May have to do some googling to work out where it is!
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:27 pm

@sprout if you can nail down out where this location is you would be a hero. bowdown
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 69 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 44 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious