Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:16 pm

@sdmom I found a picture of Chelsea from her year 12 formal, on her myspace page, labelled with Chelsea's name, and I still think it looks more like Helena than Chelsea.  cantstopl

Regarding the FRC I am definitely thinking South Africa, possibly somewhere like Kruger National Park.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 CVibN9y

Source: Tenplay

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 QTPYNLc

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough on Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:41 pm

Can we identify the feathers girl?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:34 pm

@Enough wrote:Can we identify the feathers girl?

She's MoT IMO and looks like a bit of a drama queen - I'm not wasting any more time on her to be honest laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout on Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:35 am

I’m also thinking the finale was filmed in South Africa. I found this article from Blake’s season that outlines the area/hotels they stayed in. Not sure if they’d film in the same area again but might be worth a look for sleuthing?

http://australia.etbtravelnews.global/227660/bachelor-australia-falls-lovewith-south-africa/

sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 on Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:31 am

Does anyone know which blonde this is?  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 CQsse6z

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:57 am

@Agent99 wrote:Does anyone know which blonde this is?  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 CQsse6z
I think it's Abbie.  I've got some better SCs which I'll upload.  brb...

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 UUorbtv
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 BEtxMDF
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 on Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:16 am

Ah yep, you're right @Bobette.  She has that little gap in her hairline above her ear.   Abbie does appear a lot in the promo.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8byPlrO

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove on Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:32 am

@Bobette wrote:
@Agent99 wrote:Does anyone know which blonde this is?  laugh out loud

I think it's Abbie.  I've got some better SCs which I'll upload.  brb...

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 UUorbtv
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 BEtxMDF

Just throwing this out into the wind, do you think there's any chance this could be a group date? It's giving me trapeze group date vibes from Georgia's season where Matty J won the extra time at the end of the date - perhaps Abbie is getting extra time? Or performing an act with Matt that will secure her the extra time?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:42 am

Yes it could definitely be SQT after a group date @butterflylove, though a lot of the dates seem to involve physical stuff (abseiling, kayaking etc) so could also be a single date.  I'm definitely thinking Abbie is top 4, most likely F3 IMO.  

She seems to get a very physical edit and having seen her IG I can understand why - she's hot.  A bit too polished for my taste but she'll be popular with male viewers IMO and TPTB will would have wanted to keep her round till the end.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout on Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:23 am

Do we know who this person is from the promo? Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E235fa10

sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:26 am

@sprout wrote:Do we know who this person is from the promo? Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E235fa10

I think that's also Abbie.  IMO it goes with this one:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 ANfALl6

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout on Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:29 am

@Bobette wrote:
@sprout wrote:Do we know who this person is from the promo? Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E235fa10

I think that's also Abbie.  IMO it goes with this one:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 ANfALl6

Thanks. Any idea where it is?

sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum