Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy on Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:49 pm

So we definitely know that Chelsie gets another single date as she has a rose here....unless we think it’s someone else or SQT?Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 28d47f10
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5472

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Missnair on Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:55 pm

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 C869f510

Looks like Kirsten gets the single date next week! She has a rose  before the ceremony!
Missnair
Missnair

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:25 pm

@Sundy nice! thumbsup Agreed that Chelsie either gets a 2nd SD or a rose at SQT :yes:  Btw I love your avi of these two. Adorbs!

@Missnair nice catch! thumbsup It makes so much sense for the next single date to be Kristen. Great catch on the rose before the RC. It's possible she gets one during the CP a la Abby but a SD adds up more as you posted
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:47 pm

@Missnair Kristen's SD is kayaking/mud massage which matches the episode guide for episode 8 (so two episodes time).  IMO she'll get the rose from a GD or SQT in episode 7 then her SD episode 8.  

They need to preface her SD with something otherwise it will look too random since they've barely shown Matt interacting with Kristen at all.  The episode 7 SD is something about trust/being blindfolded.

Episode 7 On Wed 21 Aug 

A single date card arrives and one lucky girl is whisked away blindfolded. During an intense cocktail party, two girls go head-to-head in a war of words, and another is reduced to tears. 

Episode 8 Thu 22 Aug 

One lucky girl gets a playful date with Matt where there's chemistry galore and massages. Matt's best mate arrives to meet some of the girls, and at the cocktail party Matt has a romantic pash.

Source

@Sundy wrote:

So we definitely know that Chelsie gets another single date as she has a rose here....unless we think it’s someone else or SQT?Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 28d47f10

@Sundy I was also assuming this is Chelsea but those wrists are very thin and the fingers delicate.  Could it be Helena?

ETA:  From the hair I still think it's likely Chelsea but will pay close attention to her fingers when I watch ep 6 today. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach on Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:51 pm

I have taken a a few S/ C of both Helena and Chelsie...and having trouble posting from my IPad...

Could be Helena’s hand, she has very long pinkie fingers...and Chelsie has rings most often.
Will try some more...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch on Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:58 pm

Yes @astrobach I did the same.
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Screen13
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Screen12
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Screen11

Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:00 pm

It would make sense for Helena to get a kiss and a rose if she is staying to F3. But to me the hair still makes it Chelsie

Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:05 pm

Kristen’s rose is from GD. Look at this SC. She has the same outfit.
https://bachelorarchive.com/index.php/2019/08/16/bach-au-s07e06/

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 95094c10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:08 pm

@Astrobach wrote:I have taken a a few S/ C of both Helena and Chelsie...and having trouble posting from my IPad...

Could be Helena’s hand, she has very long pinkie fingers...and Chelsie has rings most often.
Will try some more...

Good point about the rings but Chelsea's hands do look quite delicate in some pics e.g. 

@butterflylove wrote:

Episode 5 —
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 8e260a2016c1741ee2817db9dc2775e1-560729

Dress: Lexi.
Jewellery: Angelina Alvarez (earrings & rings) & Colette (cuff).
Shoes: Windsor Smith.

Style Gallery 

The silky hair is the biggest thing pointing to Chelsea IMO; Helena's is a bit more fried.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 28d47f10
Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:11 pm

@Sundy wrote:Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 A20ba310
@Bobette wrote:Just watching the episode now and already spotting some things in the promo I missed the first time.  

From the scenery IMO this is South Africa.  Is the girl's hair long enough for it to be Chelsea or is this F2?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 XJwaOkJ

And this is Helena in the bath at the observatory/star simulation place (previously we only had a silhouette)

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 1mfg2RN

This is Monique in the plane IMO.  She and Sogand could be the last of the MoTs to go out IMO around F6/7.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 SF6O8qs

Also had to post these bespectacled Matt appreciation pics.  I hope he wears them more during the season. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 2498057887

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 N4Jp9Nz

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 NqZ22GH

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 MSW917d

Source: Tenplay

@Bobette I agree that looks like overseas in the Matt yellow shirt

I also lightened the moon. Who is it?

I think the bath that Helena steps into could be the same bath that was used for Alex and Richie in the chocolate bath episode. The shape seems to be the same.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:15 pm

@Michdealm I just compared screen caps and I think you are absolutely correct - the shape is identical IMO (I won't post pics to spare us the PTSD of seeing it again).  

I hope they disinfected it and performed some kind of cleansing ritual.  Poor Helena - first the cursed pearls and then they dump her in Alex & Richie's crime scene.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach on Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:21 pm

So I see that Matt has a white shirt in the daytime portion if his date with Helena. His shirt in the kiss is dark Blue with little motifs.
The shoulder of the woman is not very clear...need another angle, but it looks like a shoulder less thick strap dress with a print material, almost like the one Emma is wearing in the group pic above... :crazed
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum