SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 69 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 55 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:26 pm

Hi @Aperry, welcome.  welcomeyall

Chelsea was identified by @Agent99 who found her Instagram account on the following list of a known cast member who had their profile public during filming.  

Her posts/follower/following numbers remained rock solid until the very end of filming, when they suddenly jumped, at the same time Osher returned to Australia after the FRC.

So Chelsea was suspected to be in the final two very early.  Then when the first trailer was released, Sportsbet spoiled her as the winner, and her edit on the show puts it beyond doubt IMO.

Adding to what @GuardianAngel said above, a lot of the early sleuthing on Chelsea is recorded on Helena's thread HERE - they look so similar we initially thought they were the same girl!

We only ever got a couple of photos of Chelsea during filming, and none of her with Matt, so we didn't really get a good look at her till the show premiered.  

It seems TPTB bought or blocked almost all pap pics of Abbie and Chelsea - worth noting for future reference. :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aperry Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:47 pm

Bobette wrote:Hi @Aperry, welcome.  welcomeyall

Chelsea was identified by @Agent99 who found her Instagram account on the following list of a known cast member who had their profile public during filming.  

Her posts/follower/following numbers remained rock solid until the very end of filming, when they suddenly jumped, at the same time Osher returned to Australia after the FRC.

So Chelsea was suspected to be in the final two very early.  Then when the first trailer was released, Sportsbet spoiled her as the winner, and her edit on the show puts it beyond doubt IMO.

Adding to what @GuardianAngel said above, a lot of the early sleuthing on Chelsea is recorded on Helena's thread HERE - they look so similar we initially thought they were the same girl!

We only ever got a couple of photos of Chelsea during filming, and none of her with Matt, so we didn't really get a good look at her till the show premiered.  

It seems TPTB bought or blocked almost all pap pics of Abbie and Chelsea - worth noting for future reference. :detective

Perfect thanks guys!!!!!

Aperry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:19 pm

Gather round ya'll and check this out.  Emma's dog date may not be a HTD after all.

Bobette wrote:Matt's outfit for tonight. Presumably this is what he will wear on the SD. 

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 TcY6ZQ0

Source

Doesn't match Emma's chocolate SD or what he's wearing in the ep 7 GD preview.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 W1gcphi

Source

Can we fit it to anything else?

ETA:  HOLD UP

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 FWHPRKH

Source: Tenplay

Maybe it is Emma tonight and her "dream date" a date with her dogs?!

Taking all this over to the SC thread...

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 TcY6ZQ0

Same shirt and shoes IMO but pants look black in the dog pic?  Help.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 45Ft6NA

ETA:  You're welcome @Aperry hope you hang round. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:28 pm

Recycled shirt?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:29 pm

Sundy wrote:Recycled shirt?

Maybe.  Basically the exact same shirt sleeve roll though.  Suspect  

ETA: Length is the same but print looks slightly misaligned. dizzy

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 IU9ac36

Would they need to recycle shirts though, since they look like they cost $1.25 each from a market stall in Bali? laugh out loud

I hadn't noticed quite how many floral shirts Matt has worn this season till I went back through the screen caps.  If he ends up retiring at 55 and cruising the world aboard B-grade ocean liners he's got the wardrobe already sorted.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 2498057887

ETAA: Hair is identical.  I'm calling it now - Emma and her dogs are tonight IMO.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 9SRLwjW

Source: Tenplay

So dogs are not a HTD, but IMO she's still probably F4 due to the NSW HTD factor.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:12 am

Hi guys, my gosh i was frightened off by the “ this site is not secure warning “ but I was also punching in the incorrect details.. anyway, problem solved!

I hate to do this to you all and throw a spanner into the works...
But re the unidentified girl crying head down..
What you are identifying as pavers... I’m seeing a fence, barbed wire or a railing.. so she is probably on a step...
Can anyone else see that...

Also the truth circle, pls can anyone advise if they also notice how Matt sits across from Helena and seems to be attentively focused on her.. even though Chelsie wins that one on one time.. is this just wishful thinking?
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:26 am

@Ash I can't see a fence of barbed wire or a railing but I love hearing other perspectives!  

Re: Helena, yes I see the attraction and I honestly think she was a potential alternate F1 at this stage.

IMO that's why her edit is so weird - I personally don't think he only had eyes for Chelsea.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:30 am

Hi @Bobette
Perhaps try playing around with the screenshot and edit lighting etc then decide.. ever since I saw it, I can’t unsee and I’m almost 100% it’s not pavers at all!
If u look at her position as well, it’s raised, as if sitting on something, not on that ground level.. if u know what I mean..
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:32 am

Ash wrote:Hi @Bobette
Perhaps try playing around with the screenshot and edit lighting etc  then decide.. ever since I saw it, I can’t unsee and I’m almost 100% it’s not pavers at all!
If u look at her position as well, it’s raised, as if sitting on something, not on that ground level.. if u know what I mean..

I'm squinting and turning my head here - I must look like a nutcase - but still only see pavers.  I really want to see your fence though! laugh out loud

It's like one of those optical illusions (e.g. the spinning ballerina) - once you see it you can't understand how you didn't see it straight away...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:36 am

Hahaha ok don’t hurt yourself now 😄
Thanks for trying 👍🏿
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:22 am

I wouldn’t be surprised if Elly is F4 and gets a Hometown date - I think that shooting at the Parkes Oberserbatory would be pretty good for TPTB and it is in NSW....

Maybe we can see SC from Ep 1 build up?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:01 pm

brownravens wrote:I wouldn’t be surprised if Elly is F4 and gets a Hometown date - I think that shooting at the Parkes Oberserbatory would be pretty good for TPTB and it is in NSW....

Maybe we can see SC from Ep 1 build up?

I’m not certain that Emma gets a home town date now, paving the way for Elly. Makes much more sense for Elly to get one over Emma IMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 69 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 55 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious