SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 69 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 55 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:11 pm

@sprout @brownravens I agree with your reasoning, from the edit Elly is a more likely F4 than Emma (especially with the Parkes connection) however there was a pic of her taken May 8 which suggests she was out before hometowns IMO.  

It's on her thread here.  The pic can't be a throwback because the baby would have been half the size before she went into the house 3 months prior, IMO.  I am not ruling out that she could walk, especially if that's her in the crouching pic.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:47 pm

Maybe it’s a really slow growing baby laugh out loud. I’ve always felt that Elly may walk. Nothing to back that up but just a feeling.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:44 pm

sprout wrote:Maybe it’s a really slow growing baby laugh out loud. I’ve always felt that Elly may walk. Nothing to back that up but just a feeling.

Filming started early March so the girls would have been in lockdown from late Feb onwards - if you go to the original poster's IG page and look at how big the baby was during Feb, he is much smaller and can barely hold his head up - in the pic with Elly on the rug he is almost crawling.  No way it was taken pre-filming IMO.

Meanwhile speaking of timelines...

Bobette wrote:

Source

ETA:  Hold on a minute, they're screwing with the timeline here.  I'm sure that's what Matt was wearing when they were filming at Somersby.  

ETAA:  HA!  I knew it.  Manipulated much?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 WB5uwIc

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 JTHMZ4C

Source: Tenplay

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 HMdY9Lx

Source

Conclusion: This portion of episode 8 was filmed before episode 7, IMO.  Possibly even before episodes 5 and 6 and Chelsea's SD and everything.  Which makes me think this whole "Abbie is the villain" storyline was largely fabricated/manipulated/emphasised in post production and they're dredging up any material they can find to make it fit.  

I guess the other girls didn't give them much to work with, especially those who were meant to be the original villains.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:20 pm

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 F961d410

Zoomed in after Emma date
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:15 am

Ash wrote:Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 F961d410

Zoomed in after Emma date

@Ash what have I missed? What am I supposed to be seeing?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:13 am

Sorry just a gargoyle... usually don’t they use visual cues for future bliss or .. deception etc etc scratch
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:25 am

Ash wrote:Sorry just a gargoyle... usually don’t they use visual cues for future bliss or .. deception etc etc scratch

Oh. Yes possibly
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:34 am

I am wondering if the resort in South Africa has been sleuthed already.. before I waste anymore Rolling Eyes nights of my life
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:37 am

Ash wrote:I am wondering if the resort in South Africa has been sleuthed already.. before I waste anymore Rolling Eyes nights of my life

No, it hasn't. There's not much to go on, unfortunately.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:55 am

Agent99 wrote:
Ash wrote:I am wondering if the resort in South Africa has been sleuthed already.. before I waste anymore Rolling Eyes nights of my life

No, it hasn't.  There's not much to go on, unfortunately.  

Says the person who successfully identified a South African boat club from the outline of some hills.  laugh out loud

@Ash All we really have to work with are thick brown poles, floral cushions, and Matt's fondness for elephants.

ETA:  Adding the SC with cushions & poles.  Knock yourself out and let us know if you find anything.  yes

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 E1wRQma

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:40 am

Courtesy tenplay. Who’s the girl on the right second photoBachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 8ad20010
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 6c717810
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 5b864c10
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:42 am

Courtesy tenplayBachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 55829e10
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 3e148310
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 69 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 55 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious