SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 69 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:43 pm

If you look at her dogs on her IG page, they're the same dogs in the screencap imo.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:50 pm

ThankMeLater wrote: If you look at her dogs on her IG page, they're the same dogs in the screencap imo.

Yep ITA and they wouldn't just let her bring them along on a normal date - she's not that special.  laugh out loud  Also in the pic of her SD she's wearing white so the other caps have to be her HTD surely?

Also fun fact: I read that the guy who handed the dogs to her before she met Matt on the red carpet was her ex BF.  Was that mentioned during the episode?  (I promise I'll watch it soon.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887 )
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:52 pm

Just watching the episode now and already spotting some things in the promo I missed the first time.  

From the scenery IMO this is South Africa.  Is the girl's hair long enough for it to be Chelsea or is this F2?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 XJwaOkJ

And this is Helena in the bath at the observatory/star simulation place (previously we only had a silhouette)

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1mfg2RN

This is Monique in the plane IMO.  She and Sogand could be the last of the MoTs to go out IMO around F6/7.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 SF6O8qs

Also had to post these bespectacled Matt appreciation pics.  I hope he wears them more during the season. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 N4Jp9Nz

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 NqZ22GH

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 MSW917d

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:06 pm

Opinions please - is it Kristen in SA?  The white top looks like something she'd wear but not sure about the hair length or boots.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 WIzNHc3

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

If not Kristen, Abbie also wears a lot of white and bell sleeves (see her IG) and hair length seems a better match for her.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 GTMEbYP

ETA:  Actually is the woman definitely blonde?  Her hair is obscured quite a lot by Matt's arm.  Is she wearing a beret?

@Sundy could you possibly enhance/lighten this pic for us please?  Praying

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:18 pm

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 A20ba310
Bobette wrote:Just watching the episode now and already spotting some things in the promo I missed the first time.  

From the scenery IMO this is South Africa.  Is the girl's hair long enough for it to be Chelsea or is this F2?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 XJwaOkJ

And this is Helena in the bath at the observatory/star simulation place (previously we only had a silhouette)

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1mfg2RN

This is Monique in the plane IMO.  She and Sogand could be the last of the MoTs to go out IMO around F6/7.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 SF6O8qs

Also had to post these bespectacled Matt appreciation pics.  I hope he wears them more during the season. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 N4Jp9Nz

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 NqZ22GH

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 MSW917d

@Bobette I agree that looks like overseas in the Matt yellow shirt

I also lightened the moon. Who is it?

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:19 pm

Moon is Helena IMO @Sundy - she has a distinctive stance and wore those white shorts a lot during filming.

ETA:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 02b8lxZ

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 I0uI1cd

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:42 pm

I think the first girl in white is Kristen.

I feel Abbie is so young! I hope she’s not F2. I just don’t see her a good match for him. Not an equal partner, IMO. But I could be totally wrong!

Who do you think these girls are?
https://bachelorarchive.com/index.php/2019/08/01/bachau-s07e01/

Chelsea?
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2642ac10

Who?
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Cbca7110

Who?
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Ae1b3b10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:46 pm

@sdmom bottom pic is Abbie (there are other Scaps upthread).  IA top one is Chelsea.  

No idea who's on the boat.. but she looks blonde, which doesn't narrow it down at all. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:19 am

Adding these for relative height/body shape and rear view/hair length reference:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 ML2Tgwo

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 NBu0vEk

Left to right:  Abbie, Brianna, Kristen, Chelsea, Helena, Belle, Sogand.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 GTMEbYP

Hair is not long enough to be Chelsea so that's F2 in the pic above IMO.  Who does everyone think it looks most like? question

ETA:  Heights relative to Matt:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 H7TSVrJ

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 TesZXiA

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 VIB1Kq7

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 T0cHUKF

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Godmwnl

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:33 am

Its definitely not Abbie or Emma.

Could be Helena? No, I don't think is Helena. Who like to wear white with bell sleeves?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:05 am

Enough wrote:Its definitely not Abbie or Emma.

Could be Helena? No, I don't think is Helena. Who like to wear white with bell sleeves?

I agree - not tall and thin enough to be Helena IMO, and I still think she's too physically similar to Chelsea to be F2.  I was actually thinking it was a toss up between Abbie and Emma though so we're complete opposites there.  laugh out loud

Abbie wears a lot of white and there are some pics on her IG in bell sleeves.  But her hair varies so much it's tricky. The top is very similar to the one worn by Kristen on her kayak date, but hers has tassels, and I don't see any in the SC?

Also the hair length seems off.  Maybe it's someone completely off the radar at the moment, but I think all B-Team girls were sleuthed to be MoT.  Except Julia, who we knew nothing about and didn't sleuth on SM till her name came out.

She was wearing a hat on the Somersby group date, and the girl in the SC looks like she's also wearing a hat?  Or are my eyes playing tricks on me?  So maybe an outside chance.  I'll be paying close attention to Julia's intro tonight...

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 WiIf85K Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 GTMEbYP

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au and Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:47 am

Source tenplay

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Cf65cf10

Same date? Is Matt’s shirt the same?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 69 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious