SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 69 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:22 pm

Blueeyes85 wrote:

Does anything think the scenery outside the window of Matt & Chelsie in the airplane could be related to Hartbeespoort dam in south africa, I looked at some images on google and I think it is close, unfortunately i cant post external links yet or copy the picture. hmmm :headbanging

We think it is Abbie who gets the dam date - the view outside the window of the plane with Matt & Chelsea is the Northern Beaches of NSW IMO (pics a couple of pages back)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chailatte Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:54 am

Bobette wrote:
Blueeyes85 wrote:Just a question, why do we think it is SA that the final 2 go to. Obviously I have missed something, but I was looking at the milky way pictures and there are some good shots from Broome, Western Australia. Also the photo of the one he posted from Broome, could it have been in Australia that they had the final rose ceremony?

FRC was definitely South Africa IMO @Blueeyes85.  We have footage in the promo of Matt on a hill which IMO looks like the landscape in or around Kruger National Park.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 CVibN9y

Plus acacia trees (native to SA), protea flowers, cheetah statues and more...

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 A4GtFn3

Source: Tenplay

Do you think the FRC was at some place like the Marataba Mountain Resort? I've had a look at different resorts near Kruger ... a lot of them are on open savannah or near waterways... this place has got mountains / rolling hills in the background like Matt's images here.. but I don't know if Ten's got the budget to afford this, it is a pretty swank place!!!

Marataba Mountain Resort

Is that like a makeshift mound that Matt is standing on top of? All those flowers and cacti were undoubtedly planted there...the two cheetahs are standing there like witnesses to a ceremony.. don't know where they got the idea to plant them in the scene... haha

Also, the flight is most definitely Northern Beaches as the pine trees stand out. These are everywhere in the NB and are part of the NB Council logo. I'm guessing that the flight most likely was flying along Pittwater, as boats don't park on the oceanside (ie Dee Why, Collaroy, etc.) .. I've been looking at that white fence for days now... there's something under it like stabilising planks on a pedestrian bridge. But I don't know, I can't place it.

I'm just having a guess.. I might be all wrong ...

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:22 am

@chailatte Glad you agree re: Northern Beaches.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1377737533 Re: South Africa, the other relevant SC is this one, which IMO is probably the evening portion of Chelsea's final date.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 T9UWAne

Note the thick brown support post and palm trees in the background. Also the distinctive cushion fabric and vase.  We've been trying to find a lodge to match but so far no luck.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:27 am

Bobette wrote:@chailatte Glad you agree re: Northern Beaches.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1377737533 Re: South Africa, the other relevant SC is this one, which IMO is probably the evening portion of Chelsea's final date.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 T9UWAne

Note the thick brown support post and palm trees in the background.  Also the distinctive cushion fabric and vase.  We've been trying to find a lodge to match but so far no luck.

From the same hotel I found these photos... somewhat of a match for the brown cushion, and maybe the coat rack... but nothing for the cushion with the flowery pattern. Any chance Ten tried to save costs by bringing their own cushions??  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Screen17
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Screen19
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Screen18

I know I know.. I'll keep looking... hee hee

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:39 am

Good stuff @chailatte, stay on the trail but be warned - it will probably make you want to book a holiday to South Africa. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:41 am

That coat rack looks interesting! I couldn’t make sense of that yellow object sticking out sideways. This makes sense.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:48 am

Michdealm wrote:That coat rack looks interesting!  I couldn’t make sense of that yellow object sticking out sideways. This makes sense.

To me the yellow object looks like a seed pod growing out of the palm, similar to this.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 RszAhRb

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:24 pm

Agent99 wrote:Next Wednesday's episode description.  I guess this will be the last group date and Chelsie gets the rose in the cap.  I wonder what "move in" really means.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 JwqBeQO
Source

"Testing their chemistry" sounds like this IMO

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 DG0z5Ue

Source: Tenplay.

No idea about "move in" though...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:04 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Next Wednesday's episode description.  I guess this will be the last group date and Chelsie gets the rose in the cap.  I wonder what "move in" really means.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 JwqBeQO
Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 DG0z5Ue

I would agree @bobette and the ‘move in’ could be where the overnight rumours have come from. Oh I can just see Abbie biting her lip and wiggling all about with that blindfold on
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:11 pm

Bobette wrote:

Source

Was this one of the original Screen Caps?

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:15 pm

^^^ @Michdealm yep, first season preview.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:21 pm

Bobette wrote:

Source

Does anyone know when is the finale??? Would it be this month end?
TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 69 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 60 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious