Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Michdealm on Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:15 am

@Finch Okay that would make sense if they do. I forgot about the white fence in the background which points to it being in Australia.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout on Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:30 am

So is it only the helicopter water sc that is in South Africa?

sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy on Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:54 am

@sprout wrote:So is it only the helicopter water sc that is in South Africa?

Possibly Chelsie and Matt on the couch but that could pop up this week too as we might have matched the cushions to those with Elly and Matt on the couch
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5694

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash on Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:15 am

@Michdealm wrote:
@Ash wrote:Apologies all!

Alrighty!
Sigh! Its highly likely I will end up sounding crazier...
😟
I will share what I saw ydsy that made me suspect they were in South Africa!  Again my imagination is wild so forgive me!
I see a tree... even maybe a tree and rhino horn 😜. I even see letters, possible the game reserve.. blocked out with tape or such.. I thought they may be customised 🙁

I have been on a helicopter tour and wore noise cancelling headphone before ... and I have searched the net for similar but not seen there as any brand logo

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 7ede6610
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 F339f810

Surely this has to be in South Africa.  Unless of course is takes place in tomorrow's episode which seems highly unlikely.

This means another location possibly if that is the ocean outside the windows.  

I have searched for this safari lodge tree logo till I was almost throwing up on the weekend!
The closest I found was https://shepherdstreegamelodge.info/ but that is not the correct tree trunk or the rhino horn etc I thought I see 🙁!
The letters below seem as if they could say N... or M.. or even A...(similar letter..) Game Park or Game Reserve Game Lodge ..

I can continue searching one more day...even if it is in vain 😜
Then pine trees and white railings etc

I will also have to look back at one of the big game reserves I found with a tennis court that reminded me of the Helena date.. 😆 too far!

I still do think Helena is the one in the photo at Hartebeespoort.
I would like to believe She is F1 🙏🏻.

This season is about going back to basics and genuinely finding love..
Hmmm does anyone think Helena’s dates fears vulnerability remind you of Matt & Laura?
Even their dates so far have maybe been a combination of Matt & Laura Naming a star Vs pearl baby IVF PLUS Ritchie & Alex Choc bath and oh sorry that’s all I watched cos Nicks was n/a
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkalicious on Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:03 am

I still do think Helena is the one in the photo at Hartebeespoort.

I would like to believe She is F1 🙏🏻.This season is about going back to basics and genuinely finding love..

Hmmm does anyone think Helena’s dates fears vulnerability remind you of Matt & Laura? Even their dates so far have maybe been a combination of Matt & Laura Naming a star Vs pearl baby IVF

PLUS Ritchie & Alex Choc bath and oh sorry that’s all I watched cos Nicks was n/a
Hello Hugesmile I've been snooping in the shadows for the last year but I couldn't resist commenting. I agree. 

The Helena storyline is scarily similar to the storyline between Ali and Tait for me (yes, I know it's comparing Bach and Bachette..but still). In the Ali/Tait storyline Ali was the pursuer who pursued a gunshy Tait while she was in turn pursued by all the men she didn't want. Hit replay and here we are - a gunshy Helena is pursued by Matt who has a harem of willing women. 

This is what gives me strong suspicions Helena may pip it at the post although most personal favourite is Chelsie.

Sharkalicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash on Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:18 am

Wow @sharky 😄 one year wow!
I’m glad I could draw u out of deep water to comment. It’s addictive laugh out loud!

There’s an article somewhere abt how they shake things up this season. And give us romance drama and gossip.
So.. that’s what we have. But which one is which.

With Abbie I feel it’s not her that gave tbpt that much material to work with, rather just how much the other girls gave tbpt on Abbie and while confronting Abbie.

Kristens exit still echoes in my mind tho!! How strange! Why does the producer ask Kristen what does she think if Matt chooses Abbie in the end!

I have so many questions ..
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkalicious on Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:32 am

The producers might have asked Kristen to comment simply to throw fuel on the fire (OMG! even sweet angel Kristen dislikes that sexy devil:cantstopl:).

For what it's worth I always end up backing the loser, so maybe my psyche cannot cope and is trying to downplay Chelsie's chances so I get used to it.  giggling

Sharkalicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:04 pm

Welcome @Sharkalicious happy to have you out of the shadows! welcomebanner

Rest assured I don't think you need to guard your psyche - Chelsea is 100% F1 IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:07 pm

@Bobette wrote:Welcome @Sharkalicious happy to have you out of the shadows! welcomebanner

Rest assured I don't think you need to guard your psyche - Chelsea is 100% F1 IMO.

Welcome @Sharkalicious 100% Chelsie too IMO. Enjoy the ride
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5694

Back to top Go down

Post by Marla on Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:48 am

I've not used this site before but enjoy following your sleuthing - great work everyone! Thought I would try and help out with Matt and Chelsie's location for F3 date - looks like Sand Point, Palm Beach so could be where they land......

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Mattan10
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Sand_p10

Hope I have done this correctly! Chelsie for F1! Smiley

Marla

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm on Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:52 am

Well done!@Marla

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:12 am

Well done @Marla and Welcome1

Yes, that's definitely it IMO so @Sundy and @Dirty Street Pie we were on the right track thinking it was a seaplane ride to Palm Beach.  

Now don't you dare go back to lurking - we need your skillz Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum