SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 69 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ash September 12th 2019, 4:59 am

clapping! @Marla and @Sundy and @Dirty Street Pie!
You have saved me from fruitlessly searching the wrong continent Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 1710264613
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 September 12th 2019, 5:07 am

@Marla That awesome! I looked at so many piers and gave up.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Marla September 12th 2019, 5:13 am

Thanks @bobette and @Agent99 - don't have much time to spend on sleuthing but enjoy lurking and reading the comments! Look forward to the next batch of screen caps handwave

Marla

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette September 12th 2019, 6:01 am

Just in case anyone still had any doubts, having the Quantum name EMBLAZONED on the side of this dinghy confirms the bikini straddle and superyacht cruise go together and are Abbie's F3 date IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 ExotsGP

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 ZqgJLIZ

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 ANfALl6

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Yv7h6H9

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte September 12th 2019, 8:22 am

What happened to Chelsea's screen grab with the cushions? Will we see it next week or has it been completely cut? They looked like they were chatting in the daylight on their F3 date instead of the night?

And also I need to wash out my eyes after watching Abbie hump Matt on the beach... dizzy

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 September 12th 2019, 8:29 am

chailatte wrote:What happened to Chelsea's screen grab with the cushions? Will we see it next week or has it been completely cut? They looked like they were chatting in the daylight on their F3 date instead of the night?

And also I need to wash out my eyes after watching Abbie hump Matt on the beach... dizzy

It was there at the end, so it is Sydney, not SA.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette September 12th 2019, 8:31 am

Agent99 wrote:
chailatte wrote:What happened to Chelsea's screen grab with the cushions? Will we see it next week or has it been completely cut? They looked like they were chatting in the daylight on their F3 date instead of the night?

Was the cushion on tonight's ep, @Agent99, or last night?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh September 12th 2019, 8:37 am

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:

It's in the preview for final 3 dates, so next episode.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 September 12th 2019, 8:39 am

stoneleigh wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:

Yep, after their date and she whispers she is falling in love.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette September 12th 2019, 8:49 am

Oh right thanks - I haven't watched yet.  No wonder we couldn't find a brown pole to match.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte September 12th 2019, 8:50 am

Thanks all, totally missed it!

Agent99 wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:

Yep, after their date and she whispers she is falling in love.

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy September 13th 2019, 3:02 am

Swoon!  Hook line and sinker. I will say it again- I believe Matt chose on the red carpet. For those of you who can’t view. Chelsie says to Matt on the couch ‘you scare me’ he asks why and she says ‘because I’m falling in love with you’

Completely smitten. Can’t wait to see it. Source tenplay

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 8f1aa510
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 70463610
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 0590d610

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 3c3e6810
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 82a5f210

Last edited by Sundy on September 13th 2019, 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 69 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious