SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:17 pm

When do they usually release the headshots and bios of the contestants? TPTB appears to be controlling a tight and deliberate ship and it could be for all the right reasons. Would Matt have any say in how things are portrayed?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by olive54321 Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:28 pm

Idlemess wrote:When do they usually release the headshots and bios of the contestants? TPTB appears to be controlling a tight and deliberate ship and it could be for all the right reasons. Would Matt have any say in how things are portrayed?
I don't think Matt has any say.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:17 am

Thought I would revisit a link I posted about much earlier, as nothing much is happening in the SM sleuthing at the moment.

https://www.livebelowtheline.com.au/fundraisers/samantharoyce

Lo and behold I can see Kristen no-surname is on it too laugh out loud so I am positive that Sam and Danush are either original or intruders.  If intruders, then obviously Kristen and Vakoo are still there until the intruders arrive at least.

I also think Renee Barrett might be an intruder too as there are no papped photos of her and Sam's offshoot IG  @wander_and_weave  follows her.  If Renee left first night or early, then they wouldn't have met (assuming Sam is an intruder of course).  @wander_and_weave also follows @jessica_brody  and @taraamaree who I've seen around quite a bit on other girls IG.  So, how many intruders could there be?  The numbers are mounting laugh out loud

I have tried to find the other names on the list in the hope one is feathers or marshmallows, but no luck.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:45 am

Great stuff @Agent99 I like the way your mind works.  thumbsup

The fact that Feathers & Marshmallows are still MIA on SM is suss IMO.  I'm still wondering if marshmallows might be involved with a camping/glamping business but nothing stood out on any of the follow lists I checked.

Feathers is the one who has me most intrigued since I was expecting her to be easy to find and yet nothing.  And with Kristen also an SM ghost it makes me wonder if there's a super tight SM clause this year for certain girls...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:29 am

I've been sick for days now and it has really given me time to step back and look at things a little more black and white, without overthinking.. it looks like Chelsie is F1. If TBT are going with the love story (I wouldn't blame them after last year) They aren't worried if it is a little obvious. Sorry but I expected to see feathers by now if she is F1, why keep her hidden and let people pick early favourites question I don't think just throwing her onto the viewers as a suprise F1 would go down well. *trying to withold judgment here* I really hope I can warm to Chelsie, I'm going to be more invested in what happens with Kristen, I wonder if they will water down the chemistry we saw in the pap photos
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:45 pm

I am now fairly positive Burgundy dress is Hannah Chapman.  She looks very similar in this photo IMO.  All the cross follows can't be a coincidence.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Y0sdN2P

But perhaps proof our contestant pool may be running low, as Chelsie's ex knows her laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Ye8ijNo

Source

ETA she looks very edgy - I wonder how Matt will handle that.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:26 pm

Agent99 wrote:Well I didn't expect a full season promo!  I'm so excited I don't know what to do laugh out loud  What I do know is that Sam Royce and Jessica Brody are there and are not intruders.

butterflylove wrote:
WOMEN COUNT UPDATE!!! 

Here is Thursday's synopsis from yourtv

The first single date sees one bachelorette join Matt for a very special helicopter ride. Also, eight hot new ladies have arrived looking for love and some are not willing to take the news lying down.

So 20 women arrive night 1, then 8 more on night 2, bringing a total of 28 women. 
And it looks like Chelsie scores the first date.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 LYqm8Qy

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 YVa5kDM

Source: Tenplay

That's Danush in the red dress looking at the camera far right - so with Jessica, Sam and Danush accounted for we still have 5 more girls to lock down!  

Damn, I'm annoyed; there were several cross follows between Rachael & Cassandra's lists but I wrote them off because they didn't match the photos we had.  

Time to find the rest of the B-Team... Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4h8n2Oa

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 OtU3TTY
Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 EH7JRDD

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:00 pm

@Bobette do we know who cheerleader girl is? She's the one who keeps standing out to me from that group photo - because she's different, ha.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:03 pm

butterflylove wrote:@Bobette do we know who cheerleader girl is? She's the one who keeps standing out to me from that group photo - because she's different, ha.

Yes that's Nikki - we didn't have any pics of her from night 1 and now we know why.  laugh out loud  She seems quite sweet/naiive in her friend's pics and she's crying in the promo so may be in for a rough ride.   Upset  

Renee is another one we didn't have night 1 pics of so probably also on the B-Team.  So combining the 23 girls who already have threads with the three above, there's actually only two more to find.   yes

@GuardianAngel or @AllAboutLove, could one of you please set up contestant threads for Sam, Danush and Jessica? Praying
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:27 pm

I'm thinking about the discussion in the betting thread and the F1 perhaps coming from the intruders.  We have the papped photos of the first night 20 - that part is easy.  The names of the intruders so far, I believe, are Nikki, Monique, Renee, Sam, Danush, Jessica Brody and possibly a @taraamaree?  We need one more, but IMO we can rule out any of them for F1, because of SM activity.  Could very well be wrong though laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:35 pm

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:@Bobette do we know who cheerleader girl is? She's the one who keeps standing out to me from that group photo - because she's different, ha.

Yes that's Nikki - we didn't have any pics of her from night 1 and now we know why.  laugh out loud  She seems quite sweet/naiive in her friend's pics and she's crying in the promo so may be in for a rough ride.   Upset  

Renee is another one we didn't have night 1 pics of so probably also on the B-Team.  So combining the 23 girls who already have threads with the three above, there's actually only two more to find.   yes

@GuardianAngel or @AllAboutLove, could one of you please set up contestant threads for Sam, Danush and Jessica? Praying
Done! thumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:36 pm

Thanks @AllAboutLove :frommeto
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
Zaynab
Enough
Sprite
Al
Bachbee
LoveDovez
Bobette
GuardianAngel
Louise
sdmom
Dirty Street Pie