SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:29 am

Bobette wrote:Sorry third post in a row but help me out here.

TV guide said 28 girls
20 Original girls
8 Intruders

And yet we have...
26 confirmed contestants with threads.
plus Tara confirmed today yet to have a thread set up.
plus numbers 5 and 8 from the B-Team who have yet to be identified.

So... there's actually 29 girls altogether, or am I missing something?  Does one get booted straight away?  scratch

Oh hm.. Should we go through the group shots from the preview and actually name them.
Unless there's a double. There seems to be no photos of 'Renee'. Her thread is bare. Do we know which one she is from the group shots?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:30 am

Yeah I think from the hair it has to be Abbie.  But then in other pics she looks totally different, e.g.:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 8byPlrO

Source: Tenplay 

I think she might be a bit of a chameleon like Flo. I though Flo was 3 different girls at various times.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:34 am

butterflylove wrote:

TV guide said 28 girls
20 Original girls
8 Intruders

And yet we have...

So... there's actually 29 girls altogether, or am I missing something?  Does one get booted straight away?  scratch

Oh hm.. Should we go through the group shots from the preview and actually name them.
Unless there's a double. There seems to be no photos of 'Renee'. Her thread is bare. Do we know which one she is from the group shots?

IMO Renee is number one in the B-Team lineup.  We never had any pics from her on the show so she was 100% sleuthed from SM snooping and looks like we nailed it.  laugh out loud

Yes I think naming all the girls in the couch pics would be helpful.  I'll number up some pics, brb...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:39 am

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:

TV guide said 28 girls
20 Original girls
8 Intruders

And yet we have...

IMO Renee is number one in the B-Team lineup.  We never had any pics from her on the show so she was 100% sleuthed from SM snooping and looks like we nailed it.  laugh out loud

Yes I think naming all the girls in the couch pics would be helpful.  I'm off to do a quick head count too, brb...

Rewatching the promo.. at the second cocktail party / rose ceremony, I count 24(?) women - 8/5/6/5. So is it possible 4 are eliminated night 1 - thus it still being 28 women all up who had met Matt.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:12 am

OK I think worked it out!

Monique is number 8 on the B-Team.  Number one is a girl called Julia who we knew nothing about but she has been named in the Daily Tele article about the NSW girls.  Which by process of elimination must make Renee B-Team girl number 5?

In which case the 24 girls shown in the ad plus 4 not shown (Vakoo, Keely, Sogand and Sophie) = 28.  And we know they don't go home night 1 so IMO there must be another group of girls behind the second couch, just not shown in the ad (see below).  

So now we only need to find Marshmallows and we are DONE.  cheerleader

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 5h7fN8n

1 = Julia (needs thread)
2 = Sam
3 = Tara (needs thread)
4 = Nikki
5 = Renee (?)
6 = Jessica
7 = Danush
8 = Monique
9 = Marshmallows
10 = Belle
11 = Brianna
12 = Hannah 
13 = Tasha
14 = Chelsea
15 = Kristen
16 = Cassandra
17 = Helena
18 = Emma
19 = Georgina 
20 = Nichole
21 = Mary
22 = Abbie
23 = Jessie
24 = Rachael

NOT PICTURED:

25 = Vakoo
26 = Keely 
27 = Sophie
28 = Sogand

Maybe standing behind this couch to the right?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1oroetO

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:13 pm

Bobette wrote:OK I think worked it out!

Monique is number 8 on the B-Team.  Number one is a girl called Julia who we knew nothing about but she has been named in the Daily Tele article about the NSW girls.  Which by process of elimination must make Renee B-Team girl number 5?

In which case the 24 girls shown in the ad plus 4 not shown (Vakoo, Keely, Sogand and Sophie) = 28.  And we know they don't go home night 1 so IMO there must be another group of girls behind the second couch, just not shown in the ad (see below).  

So now we only need to find Marshmallows and we are DONE.  cheerleader

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 5h7fN8n

1 = Julia (needs thread)
2 = Sam
3 = Tara (needs thread)
4 = Nikki
5 = Renee (?)
6 = Jessica
7 = Danush
8 = Monique
9 = Marshmallows
10 = Belle
11 = Brianna
12 = Hannah 
13 = Tasha
14 = Chelsea
15 = Kristen
16 = Cassandra
17 = Helena
18 = Emma
19 = Georgina 
20 = Nichole
21 = Mary
22 = Abbie
23 = Jessie
24 = Rachael

NOT PICTURED:

25 = Vakoo
26 = Keely 
27 = Sophie
28 = Sogand

Maybe standing behind this couch to the right?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1oroetO

WOW, you did such an amazing job @Bobette!! I fell asleep so I couldn't appreciate your hard work last night, and now they've just released all 28 women 🙈
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:16 pm

Thanks @butterflylove!  Now quick, help me think up a creative lie in case anyone asks me how I spent my Saturday night.  cantstopl

We nailed it guys.  Great sleuthing everyone!   yes  And look, Marshmallows is a girl named Elly!  Let's try to find find her SM...

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 0UYrJqC

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:46 pm

You guys rock! 

As a US resident, I’ll say that I truly enjoy being a fan and member following along with you all. You make it fun and less stuffy laugh out loud

Here’s to Matt and great hope for a fab season. Don’t forget to post the episode link. Thank you!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:50 pm

Idlemess wrote:You guys rock! 

As a US resident, I’ll say that I truly enjoy being a fan and member following along with you all. You make it fun and less stuffy laugh out loud

Here’s to Matt and great hope for a fab season. Don’t forget to post the episode link. Thank you!

Idlemess all episodes will be posted on The Bachelor Archive, here: https://bachelorarchive.com ENJOY!thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:08 pm

Quickly posting this on my way out to kids sport, but I think Elly is Elly Miles, someone mentioned her in a comment on the Facebook post, and I found her in her friends list. Will post a link when I get back if no one else gets to it first laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:18 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Quickly posting this on my way out to kids sport, but I think Elly is Elly Miles, someone mentioned her in a comment on the Facebook post, and I found her in her friends list. Will post a link when I get back if no one else gets to it first laugh out loud

Well done @Dirty Street Pie - you got her.  thumbsup

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 AzxbvQU

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:28 pm

So the women posing in the garden are night 1 originals and those with the black backdrop are the rest? Okayy. I’m a bit underwhelm with this group tbh. Will have to see what they bring to the dance.

Chelsea
Kirsten
Elly 
Abbie
Vakoo
Sogand
Helena
Cassandra ?
My first impression thoughts.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
Zaynab
Enough
Sprite
Al
Bachbee
LoveDovez
Bobette
GuardianAngel
Louise
sdmom
Dirty Street Pie