SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cassieandcolton - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum Empty Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:16 pm

This is a FAN Forum for Colton and Cassie. Cassie's name is not in the title due to non spoiled being able to see the title of the thread. Fan Forum rules apply.

Thanks @GinaRose for bringing what I believe is the first youtube for this couple. Thanks to youtube creator
ava lee. If you like this vid, gon't forget to give her a thumbs up on youtube while watching.

GinaRose wrote:Colton and Cassie - You Are The Reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvnNaV_pWvk

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4991p696-bachelor-23-cassie-randolph-sleuthing-spoilers

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:08 pm; edited 4 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

cassieandcolton - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This is a FAN Forum for Colton and Cassie. Cassie's name is not in the title due to non spoiled being able to see the title of the thread. Fan Forum rules apply.

Thanks @GinaRose for bringing what I believe is the first youtube for this couple. Thanks to youtube creator
ava lee. If you like this vid, gon't forget to give her a thumbs up on youtube while watching.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4991p696-bachelor-23-cassie-randolph-sleuthing-spoilers

Yes, Thank you Gina for bringing it over. Ava lee did a great job ( I gave her a thumbs up on youtube)   yes
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

cassieandcolton - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:26 pm

So excited i didn't realise we had a fan forum for them already!!! ILOVEU just going to bring my post over here then cassieandcolton - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum 2498057887

LeapofFaith wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
cassieandcolton - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum 4256136633  cassieandcolton - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum 4256136633

That was beautiful   ... did you make that Gina?

There's definitely a lot of chemistry between them laugh out loud   they're my favourite love story of all time..... dont even care if they dont last long ... I'm just enjoying this journey giggling

Cant wait to see how this all comes together tomorrow night and Tuesday

I am with u! these two have me hook line and sinker :swinginglove i am loving this couple and the raw emotion colton showed last episode was so pure and genuine.  Cassie being honest as well makes me feel like when she tells colton she is in love with him seem more believable and meaningful! i can't wait for this moment! arghhhhh i hope we see caston on monday and tuesday night not just tuesday!! btw what is their ship name? i like CASTON ? heartbeat
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:22 pm

@LeapofFaith  This is a serious task for the fan tread.

I was thinking Coltie. Maybe too similar to Coltia?
Undolph? Randwood? JK

I like Caston too.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:25 pm

I like Caston the best.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:15 pm

I suggested Cosie (sounds like cozy)

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:22 pm

I like Caston although I’m sure I’ll refer to them as C&C or CC too. Come to think of it, I like CC the best laugh out loud
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:39 am

I love them and i feel like they are the most real couple in a while! So cute and here is their people tv interview

https://people.com/peopletv/video/bs/00000169-7326-d14e-a5fd-7fa7dff90000/the-bachelor-finale/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:50 am

Thanks for posting Leap.. Keep um coming. Any video's or interviews are welcome especially for those of us who aren't so great with navigating the internet.  :cantstopl:There's so much out there I would hate to miss any of it. I'm sure the next few days between the media rounds and Colton and Cassie's SM there's gonna be alot. So Thanks in advance to all who share here whatever they find.  cassieandcolton - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:05 am

Julie81 wrote:I like Caston although I’m sure I’ll refer to them as C&C or CC too. Come to think of it, I like CC the best laugh out loud
Actually CC is really cute and easy to write  cassieandcolton - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum 1f60d Also it reminds me of the balloons Cassie had in her friends IG story C&C balloons were adorable!!! Can’t wait to see these 2 navigate life and when they do get engaged I have a feeling marriage would be soon after! 

Also if they follow suit like the bachelor Australia final couples they probably will last and have babies soon too sign heart
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:18 am

I'll say this much the past 6 months that they spent time together it seems he really made her fall in love with him. I think watching the show back helped her grow and realize that SHE also had someone that was a keeper. Glad she did because i've said it before, not many guys out there like Colton so IMO she would've been a fool NOT to give him a chance and I think she realizes that now.  l o v e
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:29 am

They both just wrote beautiful loving posts about each other on their Instagrams. I do not know how to bring these over.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13