SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by SpinCycle Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:15 am

Congratulations to the new couple.
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:25 am

Leap.. I can't find that IG on Colton's IG about the butterfly. Maybe he deleted it.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:28 am

Jimmy Kimmel!!!!!!!!! I have all the feels with them :sprinklehearts

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:32 am

Jolena wrote:Leap.. I can't find that IG on Colton's IG about the butterfly. Maybe he deleted it.

Its still there! Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 3 2498057887 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 3 2498057887

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu78X3cHLaQ/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:32 am

Loved watching tonight's finale, it was all them and just showed them super happy. Their IG posts are super adorable. Wishing C&C all the fun and love! hearthumbsup

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 3 8367-910 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 3 I_got_13 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:55 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Jimmy Kimmel!!!!!!!!! I have all the feels with them :sprinklehearts

I do too Leap. They are off to a great start imo They had the past 6 months to let the relationship grow and they seem very much in love so we'll see.  I wonder if that Neil Lane ring is the real deal. Somehow If it is I would think that they would've had Neil Lane himself or Chris H give it to them. What does everyone else think?  no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:00 am

yeah i thought i read somewhere that colton actually already picked a ring from neil lane? did anyone else feel like Cassie was actually hoping colton was going to propose ?! she seemed so ready for it laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:12 am

LeapofFaith wrote:yeah i thought i read somewhere that colton actually already picked a ring from neil lane?  did anyone else feel like Cassie was actually hoping colton was going to propose ?! she seemed so ready for it laugh out loud

I got that same feeling from her tonight but I think Colton wants to ask her father again when the time is right. I think he'll wait a little while longer but I do think he will propose at some point. I think he loves her that much and it's obvious now that she dosen't want to lose him either . IMO she'd be a fool if she even thinks of letting him go.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:26 am

Colton liked this tweet laugh out loud

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 3 23790c10
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:55 am

They're on GMA right now... just came on stage... wil get interviewed after commercial break

Loving this couple .... CC ... hope they can make it. Seem perfect for another. Despite Cassie's hesitations, once she made him realize it was going to take some time, she seemed to go all in at that point and didn't hold back from actually "feeling" the relationship that was growing.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:55 am

LeapofFaith wrote:yeah i thought i read somewhere that colton actually already picked a ring from neil lane?  did anyone else feel like Cassie was actually hoping colton was going to propose ?! she seemed so ready for it laugh out loud

I think it’s sweet that he picked out a ring. As much as I’d love to see the proposal I hope they keep it private. Colton and Cassie breaking the rules and doing this process their way has been one of the greatest things about this season. I am very hopeful for them. Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 3 3045963862
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:08 am

Thet’re up next on GMA. Looking adorable.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13