SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 42 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by pwgolfer Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:31 pm

Thanks for the banner of Colton and Cassie. Looks GREAT!!

pwgolfer

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 42 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:36 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/ben-higgins-bachelor-colton-underwood-cassie-randolph-proved-me-wrong/

Ben Higgins Ships Colton Underwood and Cassie Randolph: ‘I’m Glad They Proved Me Wrong’

Ben changed his mind  clapping!

(Not that it matters but i love seeing people come around to admitting they're good together)
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:07 pm

pwgolfer wrote:Thanks for the banner of Colton and Cassie.  Looks GREAT!!

Where's the Colton & Cassie Banner? I'm seeing Ali & her family on top of my page.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:43 pm

@Jolena Keep hitting the view new posts button under the banner and it will scroll through all of the banners and eventually the new banner I did for Colton will come up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:33 am

Sprite wrote:@Jolena Keep hitting the view new posts button under the banner and it will scroll through all of the banners and eventually the new banner I did for Colton will come up.

I tried it but it's still not coming up. it keeps repeating all the others but nothing of Colton and Cassie. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:45 am

Sprite wrote:@Jolena Keep hitting the view new posts button under the banner and it will scroll through all of the banners and eventually the new banner I did for Colton will come up.

Finally came up for me Sprite :hehehe:Good job it looks really nice ! Thanks!
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:54 am

Jaybird wrote:@LeapofFaith that looks like the same SUV he was standing next to in the photos outside the gym with Gregg. It looked like a Maserati SUV. I remember way back in the day Deanna had a pap photo at a gas station in a Maserati coupe. Maybe it's a temporary Bach perk or something no idea

ETA eh, not sure. The dashboard doesn't look the same as the brochures.

I think that is an Aston Martin - the one at the gym was a Maserati SUV. Smiley
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:They are adorable together, but more so because of what he did to get the girl that he knew in his heart he wanted. This is one love story that will stick for years in this franchise.
:yes: :yes: I totally agree.
I'm sure Colton will be knwon for the fence jump as it was an OMG moment but hopefully he will be remembered as The Bachelor who didn't settle, challenged the rules and risked everything for the girl he always loved. 
I don't think we can get a more romantic love story from this show( and its format) than this one. Caston has a very beautiful love story to tell.
IMO Colton & Cassie can become The Power Couple of this franchise for the new generation, Bachelor's Royalty like Trista & Ryan are for the older generation.
Also, it's kinda interesting that Colton is more loved now at the end of his Bachelor "journey" than he was at the start of the show. Many didn't want him as the lead and were mad when he was chosen. He surprised many people including me. Isn't usually the opposite?!
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:42 am

A lot of travel and events for Caston in the upcoming days:

April 5, Philadelphia, PA --> The Pool after dark event (Colton, Cassie not confirmed yet)

April 9, Knoxville --> A Legacy Day (Colton)

April 11 --> The Ellen show (Colton & Cassie)

April 11-15, Aspen, CO --> Ski trip (Colton & Cassie)
April 15, Denver, CO --> Kaitlyn's Spring Break Tour (Colton & Cassie)

https://www.altitudetickets.com/events/detail/kaitlyn-bristowe

April 17, Century City, CA --> A Legacy Foundation event (Colton)

May 19-20 --> Golf Give Gala (Colton& Cassie)

Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:41 am

@Jina Wow, that's a lot of travelling!
Colton was interviewed somewhere about Philadelphia. He said he wasn’t sure if Cassie could come due to prior engagements (could her internship start this week?).

I wonder what they will do in Aspen. I hope for pictures of them skiing or snowboarding.
Kaitlyn has a live pod in Aspen on April 11, with Colton, Blake and Jason (no Cassie).

Bachhh022 wrote:https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/ben-higgins-bachelor-colton-underwood-cassie-randolph-proved-me-wrong/

Ben Higgins Ships Colton Underwood and Cassie Randolph: ‘I’m Glad They Proved Me Wrong’

Ben changed his mind  clapping!

(Not that it matters but i love seeing people come around to admitting they're good together)
As we predicted weeks ago Smiley. And Ashley I. is an avid Cassie stan too now. Rolling Eyes

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:28 pm

I’ll be at the Tennessee baseball game. I hope Cassie is with Colton, but chances are she won’t be. That’s a lot of traveling.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:42 pm

Credit: @angela The photo we’ve all been waiting for... Cassie’s dad & Colton’s dad, Matt and Scott, together

ETA: Colton and Matt are playing golf together right now. Smiley Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 42 1f49b

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13