SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cassierandolph - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 44 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:25 pm

I vote Portugal as well sorry Colton but I think u better be exclusive first laugh out loud though it is sweet that he wants to make the anniversary the first time they met beatingheart

Looks like C&C are doing some yoga together awwwww love

cassierandolph - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 44 Ddd0cf10

https://instagram.com/lin.salas?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1jlg51mjfv975
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

cassierandolph - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 44 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by lavenderfan Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:11 pm

wooohoooo we get to see them this Sunday at the ACMs!

cassierandolph - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 44 Acms10

https://twitter.com/colton/status/1113593026029309953

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:17 pm

lavenderfan wrote:wooohoooo we get to see them this Sunday at the ACMs!

cassierandolph - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 44 Acms10

oh my i can't wait to this!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:00 pm

lavenderfan wrote:wooohoooo we get to see them this Sunday at the ACMs!

Gosh he’s so precious how he always compliments her and hypes her up. ❤️
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:17 pm

What time and channel for the ACM'S ? This Sunday 7th? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:37 pm

Young Hollywood youtube channel
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:21 am

Asking for a friend. Me and my GF just got around to catching up with each other since the show ended and while talking about the finale she asked me if Cassies family was in the audience that night. I didnt know the answer  so I told her I would ask on here to see if anyone knows if they were there. Anyone?  I know the parents are usually invited if the couple is engaged or getting engaged on the show, but in this case of boyfriend/girlfriend no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:08 am

Jolena wrote:Asking for a friend. Me and my GF just got around to catching up with each other since the show ended and while talking about the finale she asked me if Cassies family was in the audience that night. I didnt know the answer  so I told her I would ask on here to see if anyone knows if they were there. Anyone?  I know the parents are usually invited if the couple is engaged or getting engaged on the show, but in this case of boyfriend/girlfriend no idea

I didn’t see them. So my guess is no. I was actually really hoping they both would be but hopefully when Colton asks Cassie to marry him I am hoping for it to be shown on tv but would also love to see their wedding televised Embarressed! cassierandolph - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 44 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:35 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Jolena wrote:Asking for a friend. Me and my GF just got around to catching up with each other since the show ended and while talking about the finale she asked me if Cassies family was in the audience that night. I didnt know the answer  so I told her I would ask on here to see if anyone knows if they were there. Anyone?  I know the parents are usually invited if the couple is engaged or getting engaged on the show, but in this case of boyfriend/girlfriend no idea

I didn’t see them. So my guess is no. I was actually really hoping they both would be but hopefully when Colton asks Cassie to marry him I am hoping for it to be shown on tv but would also love to see their wedding televised Embarressed! cassierandolph - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 44 2498057887

Me too , i can't see ABC not airing their wedding if Colton and Cassie agreed to it ( im sure it would have to be worth their while  though .)I hope the engagement  somehow is videoed for us to see too ( and I hope it happens by the end of the year when they reach the 1 yr mark. cassierandolph - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 44 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:53 am

IIRC I read an article that Cassie wants a private proposal so if thats legit, im not sure we'll be a witness to it sad But knowing colton there will be plenttyyy of pics ;) They did say maybe to a televised wedding tho! And with their big following, ABC would be crazy not to ask them! Imagine the story--the couple that left the show just dating who everyone doubted actually tying the knot-- it would be huge Smiley
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:08 am

Bachhh022 wrote:IIRC I read an article that Cassie wants a private proposal so if thats legit, im not sure we'll be a witness to it sad But knowing colton there will be plenttyyy of pics ;) They did say maybe to a televised wedding tho! And with their big following, ABC would be crazy not to ask them! Imagine the story--the couple that left the show just dating who everyone doubted actually tying the knot-- it would be huge Smiley

GA, any info on this award show that they will be on ? Date ,Time ,Channel TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:24 am

I got this info about ACM awards:

Tune in to the show at 8 p.m. ET on your local CBS station. If you don’t have a TV, no worries: You can use the CBS All Access stream—free for the first week—to watch live. So far, details about the red carpet have not been revealed.

https://www.oprahmag.com/entertainment/tv-movies/a26897118/acm-awards-2019-date-host-news/
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13