SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 45 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jina April 4th 2019, 5:38 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:
lavenderfan wrote:wooohoooo we get to see them this Sunday at the ACMs!

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 45 Acms10

https://twitter.com/colton/status/1113593026029309953

Gosh he’s so precious how he always compliments her and hypes her up. ❤️
 Every girl deserves a Colton in her Life !!!  Jumping hearts
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 45 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by LeapofFaith April 4th 2019, 7:10 pm

does anyone know if cassie will be joining colton on friday at that other event he is going to??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena April 4th 2019, 8:08 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:does anyone know if cassie will be joining colton on friday at that other event he is going to??

IF your talking about the Atlantic City "after dark" club i don't think she's going with him. He did an interview with the news people in Phili the other day and they asked if Cassie was coming and he said " something came up for her and it was still not confirmed that she would be able to join him." She was getting her highlights today in LA so I doubt she's going. no idea (seems like she might be busy getting ready for ACA awards in Vegas on Sunday.) laugh out loud
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan April 4th 2019, 8:59 pm

@Jolena Colton is still in LA too as per Gregg's IG. I think something might have come up for Cassie.

AWWWWW Colton is on the phone with Cassie while at the gym ahhh! cute!

Gregg (michelle's boyfriend) posted this on his IG story:

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 45 Cass_m10

https://www.instagram.com/greggsulkin/

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel April 4th 2019, 9:11 pm

@lavenderfan thanks for posting the ACM awards! I didn't realize it was on this weekend. What a great experience for Colton and Cassie.

Here's more info. I'm not sure if the red carpet will be televised but they will be tons of SM posts from the red carpet which usually starts a few hours before.

https://www.acmcountry.com/about

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 April 4th 2019, 9:37 pm

Yeah, I don’t think Cassie is going to Atlantic City especially with her post today about balance (what to say yes and what to say no to) I bet maybe something with school came up but she may be a little bummed she can’t go, hence the post. I’m sure colton understands though.
But I’m sure the ACMAs will be a blast Sunday for them, especially knowing how much they love country music! Can’t wait for pics of them all dressed up ❤️
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena April 4th 2019, 10:00 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:Yeah, I don’t think Cassie is going to Atlantic City especially with her post today about balance (what to say yes and what to say no to) I bet maybe something with school came up but she may be a little bummed she can’t go, hence the post. I’m sure colton understands though.
But I’m sure the ACMAs will be a blast Sunday for them, especially knowing how much they love country music! Can’t wait for pics of them all dressed up ❤️

Does anyone know if they are scheduled to be walking the red carpet?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 April 5th 2019, 9:16 am

I found this yesterday - a comment exchange on the IG account of @cassierandolphfan (Source) It started with a comment by @cassierandolphfan who had decided that she wanted to become a speech pathologist and was influenced in that choice by Cassie. This was Cassie's reply:

Cassie wrote:wow, this makes my day! I feel so special that I inspired you to look into speech path. It is amazing and you will love it. It’s a lot of work but so worth it and so rewarding. I have worked in clinics and schools as a SLPA and for clinical hours and there are so many different specialties in the field, I can’t wait to explore more! All of this bachelor stuff is a fun side thing for me while I am at this stage in life, but speech is my true passion and I am so happy I inspired you!

For me the most significant part is what I made bold face. I wonder how many people go through the experience of the show and the media attention that comes with it and yet remain grounded enough to have made the statement that Cassie did; I suspect it's a short list.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues April 5th 2019, 12:59 pm

Lucas15 wrote:I found this yesterday - a comment exchange on the IG account of @cassierandolphfan (Source) It started with a comment by @cassierandolphfan who had decided that she wanted to become a speech pathologist and was influenced in that choice by Cassie. This was Cassie's reply:

Cassie wrote:wow, this makes my day! I feel so special that I inspired you to look into speech path. It is amazing and you will love it. It’s a lot of work but so worth it and so rewarding. I have worked in clinics and schools as a SLPA and for clinical hours and there are so many different specialties in the field, I can’t wait to explore more! All of this bachelor stuff is a fun side thing for me while I am at this stage in life, but speech is my true passion and I am so happy I inspired you!

For me the most significant part is what I made bold face. I wonder how many people go through the experience of the show and the media attention that comes with it and yet remain grounded enough to have made the statement that Cassie did; I suspect it's a short list.
Not to mention how humble and kind she seems to be to everyone she meets. There is so much I like about that reply.

Here is another example of Cassie showing her appreciation to fans. Apparently she sent these gifts to a number of fans with IG support accounts. Really thoughtful.
Credit: @Lexi| Team Cassie And Colton

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 April 5th 2019, 2:33 pm

Lucas15 wrote:I found this yesterday - a comment exchange on the IG account of @cassierandolphfan (Source) It started with a comment by @cassierandolphfan who had decided that she wanted to become a speech pathologist and was influenced in that choice by Cassie. This was Cassie's reply:

i saw this and love it!!!

I think Cassie is super genuine and grounded. Some people are still on the "she just wants fame" and "She doesnt really love colton" kick and i dont see that at all. Cassie and Colton sort of remind me of Jojo/Jordan in the way that everyone doubted Jordans intentions but they actually turned out to me one of the best couples from the franchise. Its early to tell but i see a similar path for Cassie/Colton and i think people should actually look at Cassies actions and what shes actually saying rather than push their own negative perceptions on her.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze April 5th 2019, 2:37 pm

That's such a wonderful comment, and shows what Cassie is about. Yeah, the appearances ate fun, it's obviously a great opportunity, but she has her sights on a career outside of insta fame. It's a great to see a grounded person like her, being focused but still having fun.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan April 5th 2019, 7:00 pm

LOL who else wants to be a part of the HELLASSIEEGGTON group? hahaha

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 45 Assieh10

Credit: Cassie's IG Story
https://www.instagram.com/cassierandolph/

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13