Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 6 of 76 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Sprite on Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:14 pm

@just me wrote:@Cocoasneeze Did  you catch how close Colton lives now to Cassie? I know he said last night but I missed it.

I think he said a couple of miles.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by SFoster on Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:22 pm

Colton lives in West Hollywood, I think. About 50 miles away from Cassie. Over an hour away.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:31 pm

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 6 Giphy
via Giphy
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 6 Gasp
https://ew.com/recap/the-bachelor-season-23-finale

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:50 pm

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax on Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:20 pm

Me think the girl is ready to be engaged. I caught what she said and her reactions on the atfr and Jimmy Kimmel last night. If they get engaged before this year is out, I believe they will be another married couple from this franchise.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze on Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:23 pm

She was half ready to get up to accept his proposal on Kimmel. And I know sge was put on the spot on Kelly and Ryan, but she said she would say yes if he proposed.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3532

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka on Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:39 pm

I know we all have our favorite Bachelors. For me, they've been Brad, Jason, and Nick. But I'm so impressed with Colton's decision to be true to himself that I think he has moved to the top of my list.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 on Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:43 pm

@pbmax wrote:Me think the girl is ready to be engaged. I caught what she said and her reactions on the atfr and Jimmy Kimmel last night. If they get engaged before this year is out, I believe they will be another married couple from this franchise.

Yeah I got that vibe too. Honestly from watching their interviews, I think she's one of the types of people where the show really messed with her head. I think once she got away from the show she realized how she truly felt about him. IMO they were super smart to do things one day at a time. They seem solid right now.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq on Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:01 pm

Cassie has said that she lives part-time with her parents and part-time with her sister in LA. I actually think that she probably stays with Colton a lot when she is in LA.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 on Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:50 pm

@SFoster wrote:Colton lives in West Hollywood, I think. About 50 miles away from Cassie. Over an hour away.

Last night when he was asked he said he lives about 4 minutes from her .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:09 pm

Omgosh love waking up to all this love beatingheart my new favourite thread laugh out loud
Can’t wait to see all their interviews:)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelayne on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:21 pm

Oh. My. Goodness. They are seriously precious. I am going to enjoy following their love story.awwww :swinginglove seeing hearts

Shelayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 76 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum