SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coltonunderwood - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 65 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by whit90 Wed May 01, 2019 8:29 pm

Jolena wrote:I listened to the Andy Cohen interview did anyone else get the impression that Cassie might've already been asked to do DWTS? It sounded that way to me. I would think if anyone they would ask Colton before Cassie, or maybe both would have a part in it together. IDK how I feel about this. Anyone else have an opinion about this I would love to hear what ya'll think.

It’s a big No for Colton but I think Cassie would might consider it. I highly doubt that they would ask her since they usually do not even have the Ette/F1 ever on the show. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

coltonunderwood - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 65 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jolena Wed May 01, 2019 9:14 pm

whit90 wrote:
Jolena wrote:I listened to the Andy Cohen interview did anyone else get the impression that Cassie might've already been asked to do DWTS? It sounded that way to me. I would think if anyone they would ask Colton before Cassie, or maybe both would have a part in it together. IDK how I feel about this. Anyone else have an opinion about this I would love to hear what ya'll think.

It’s a big No for Colton but I think Cassie would might consider it. I highly doubt that they would ask her since they usually do not even have the Ette/F1 ever on the show. JMO

I'm curious why you would say it's a big NO for Colton. No meaning that ABC wouldn' cast him or NO meaning he wouldn't do it if asked?  I remember Colton doing an interview at the Grove with Extra while the show was airing and they asked him if he would do DWTS and he said ," Never say Never , im open to all opportunities that present themselves . I can't dance but Im coachable and with professional training I guess i could learn" so I thought all along that if they asked him he would do it.  no idea( I mean they are looking to buy a house in Huntington beach within a year , I guess the bucks from a gig like DWTS would certainly be a big help financially.  giggling I wouldn't put anything past ABC as far as not ever having an F1 on the show. If they think she can bring in good ratings for them IMO they will cast her. If anyone I would rather see Colton on the show. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed May 01, 2019 9:49 pm

Re DWTS for Cassie I’m not sure when is the season? It seems kinda early since they skipped a season but idk. They may just be trying to put it out there that Cassie would like to do it. But like someone else said, a F1 especially a female F1 has never been cast

I don’t want colton to do it tho so I’m happy to hear if it may be cassie not Colton. I just think especially with the talk of Cassie having some insecurity with Colton and the other women, their relationship doesn’t need Colton having a female dance partner who he’d spend a lot of time with. Not that Colton would do anything but a lot of bachelor couples have said it’s hard on a relationship when a lead does DWTS after the show. But Cassie did say she’d be at every show for colton too if he got it so hopefully they stand together in it no matter what happens.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed May 01, 2019 9:56 pm

Does anyone have the link to their interview with Jenny Today? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 01, 2019 10:03 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:Re DWTS for Cassie I’m not sure when is the season? It seems kinda early since they skipped a season but idk. They may just be trying to put it out there that Cassie would like to do it. But like someone else said, a F1 especially a female F1 has never been cast

I don’t want colton to do it tho so I’m happy to hear if it may be cassie not Colton. I just think especially with the talk of Cassie having some insecurity with Colton and the other women, their relationship doesn’t need Colton having a female dance partner who he’d spend a lot of time with. Not that Colton would do anything but a lot of bachelor couples have said it’s hard on a relationship when a lead does DWTS after the show. But Cassie did say she’d be at every show for colton too if he got it so hopefully they stand together in it no matter what happens.

Cassie should do it i would love to watch her!! I can't seem to listen to the interviews that have been posted sad
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed May 01, 2019 10:09 pm

Jolena wrote:Does anyone have the link to their interview with Jenny Today? TIA

Unfortunately it’s not posted yet sad I’m guessing it’ll probably be up tomorrow
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 01, 2019 10:21 pm

https://twitter.com/TeamColsie
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 01, 2019 10:23 pm

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 01, 2019 10:30 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:Re DWTS for Cassie I’m not sure when is the season? It seems kinda early since they skipped a season but idk. They may just be trying to put it out there that Cassie would like to do it. But like someone else said, a F1 especially a female F1 has never been cast

How quickly we forget.

Actually a female F1 was cast...2x and ended up winning the all star season. Jason's F1 Melissa was cast, but those were extraordinary circumstances.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed May 01, 2019 10:33 pm

Jolena wrote:
whit90 wrote:

I'm curious why you would say it's a big NO for Colton. No meaning that ABC wouldn' cast him or NO meaning he wouldn't do it if asked?  I remember Colton doing an interview at the Grove with Extra while the show was airing and they asked him if he would do DWTS and he said ," Never say Never , im open to all opportunities that present themselves . I can't dance but Im coachable and with professional training I guess i could learn" so I thought all along that if they asked him he would do it.  no idea( I mean they are looking to buy a house in Huntington beach within a year , I guess the bucks from a gig like DWTS would certainly be a big help financially.  giggling I wouldn't put anything past ABC as far as not ever having an F1 on the show. If they think she can bring in good ratings for them IMO they will cast her. If anyone I would rather see Colton on the show. jmo

On the Andy Cohen show they talked about DWTS . Colton said he would not do it because he can’t dance but said Cassie would be a good fit since she wants to learn how to dance.

Just my opinion I hope if asked they turn it down with Cassie still in school and all they do it seems like it would be a lot of stress .

I just love how they are living now.

Mods no source so delete if needed.

whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed May 01, 2019 10:52 pm

Sprite wrote:

How quickly we forget.

Actually a female F1 was cast...2x and ended up winning the all star season. Jason's F1 Melissa was cast, but those were extraordinary circumstances.

Oh geez sorry I forgot that!!
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed May 01, 2019 11:11 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

How quickly we forget.

Oh geez sorry I forgot that!!

I forgot about Melissa too. So I guess Cassie does have a shot. It sure did seem to me from that Andy Cohen interview that some talks of her going on might already be in the works. They say it strains the new relationships so i wouldn't put it passed ABC not one bit to try and strain Colton & Cassies relationship  scratch
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13