SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:11 pm

This is cute! I think they have spent way more time together than most  bach couples during the airing of the show laugh out loud

thebachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 8 Fcbbb210

https://twitter.com/CassieRandolph/status/1105942539587276806
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

thebachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:31 pm

Jina wrote:The build interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOuF-85FZ0Q

thanks so much for posting that. Now that's an interview! Loved the questions she asked them, those were the things I wanted to know about them... not the usual crap they got asked by some today.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:47 pm

Thanks everyone for all the pics and vids! This is a fan thread, so you can post as many as you want. yes

Please don't forget to add the source. I've had to edit quite a few posts looking for the source and adding links.

When posting anything from SM, copy the link in the address bar. When posting youtube's or vids, copy the link in the address bar or right click on the vid while it's playing and "copy url". Post the link with your post.

tyvm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:08 pm

@northernviewer :yes: I agree with your episode recap and observations on page 7. I haven't watched today's live vids yet but watched the people TV one that's linked in the media thread. They were so sweet and it was insightful to see her reactions to things you could tell she hadn't heard before. We all know she's no actress giggling
It does seem like his being chill and trying to not make things overwhelming played a big part in her getting all in. The scene with them before meeting his parents was another good example. I never would have pegged him to be so mature and calm when she needed it, given what we saw on BIP and such. Maybe it was always there, maybe being the lead brought it out, maybe meeting the right girl, who knows.  I am just so glad we all got to  see it! They look so happy and I'm on board for these two  cheerleader

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:45 pm

thebachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 8 D1jo5vaWkAImynO
Colton Underwood @colton
You’re doing great sweetie. Proud of you & love you lots! @CassieRandolph pic.twitter.com/KbhqpSItUS
thebachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 8 D1kMeO3WsAIysWq
Colton Underwood @colton
Giving me first night vibes again ❤️ pic.twitter.com/K10LGPC1o2
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:48 pm

thebachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 8 D1kakSdXQAEWPnd
Colton Underwood @colton
MARY JANE. You are cute. pic.twitter.com/HW16ASCwux
https://mobile.twitter.com/colton
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:58 pm

in this ET interview Colton mentions that FRC scap was set up laugh out loud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89W3pmIYNdA
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:03 pm

thebachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 8 D1fVxqeUwAAXqQg
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Colton and Cassie are taking their love day by day, starting with a sweet date through Spain! Sponsored by @HaloTopCreamery Watch #TheBachelorFinale streaming now and on demand.
thebachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 8 D1kToY4UkAAkI5i
We are very excited for Colton and Cassie’s love to grow on their journey together. ❤️ #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/VFdRwnniKy
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:05 pm

thebachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 8 D1lG36_VYAE2gLK
Hold on to the ones you love. @colton and @CassieRandolph are looking amazing on this @People cover! #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/h1yEuqlmyc
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:15 pm

thebachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 8 TyhG_SadJiHsY9qp
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton
@CassieRandolph and @colton on @people's snapchat as part of their cover story interview. ❤️ #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/OIXmzuDnFr
https://mobile.twitter.com/cassieandcolton
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:16 pm

There's a music video of Cassie and Colton's people shoot over on an IG page callaed: bachelor.tea It's beautiful and the music is :Elivs "Can't stop falling in love." if someone can bring it over some fans on here might like to listen to it. (these two are very photogenic to say the least)  thebachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 8 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:19 pm

Maddy wrote:thebachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 8 TyhG_SadJiHsY9qp
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton
@CassieRandolph and @colton on @people's snapchat as part of their cover story interview. ❤️ #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/OIXmzuDnFr
https://mobile.twitter.com/cassieandcolton

Maddy , do you have the link to this people interview? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13