SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 73 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Pinkpincess Tue May 14, 2019 5:33 pm

They are at the ABC upfront event

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxdK_qKA2py/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=o7eyhb2y7d8r

Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 73 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jolena Tue May 14, 2019 6:34 pm

I never heard of this ABC Upfront before. Looks like they are promoting the new shows that will be on ABC . Isn’t The month of May considered to be “May madness “ for ratings or something. I vaguely remember.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue May 14, 2019 6:55 pm

Jolena wrote:I never heard of this ABC Upfront before. Looks like they are promoting the new shows that will be on ABC . Isn’t The month of May considered to be “May madness “ for ratings or something. I vaguely remember.  

Upfronts are presentations (and together, an event) where the major television networks preview their upcoming fall and midseason series for advertisers, the press, and the other networks. Recently, focus has shifted away from small meetings geared towards advertising sales and more towards large presentations, often featuring shows’ talent.

The upfronts are held in New York the third week of May.
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Tue May 14, 2019 7:59 pm

This tweet probably means Cass will be on Dancing with the stars.

thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 73 Dws10
@Colton
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Tue May 14, 2019 8:06 pm

That smile on Colton's face  thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 73 1f525  thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 73 1f525    beatingheart beatingheart

@BachelorABC
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue May 14, 2019 8:22 pm

Colton’s fence jump is up for a mtv meme-able award . I just voted for him over at MTV.com .i saw the info in “everything Colton” ‘s IG story so I went to mtv.com and voted . In case anyone is interested in going over to vote for him
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 14, 2019 8:46 pm

Jina wrote:This tweet probably means Cass will be on Dancing with the stars.

thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 73 Dws10
@Colton

OMG i have never watched dancing with the stars but if cassie is on it I WILL START!! thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 73 1176891977
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm

What a great opportunity for Cassie if true that she will be on DWTS. What better support system to have than Colton!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu May 16, 2019 1:22 am

Does anyone know how long they will be in NYC? In their IG stories they are dressed up and trying to grab a cab, wonder if there's another event they are going to tonight . Looks like Cassie joined this "Cameo" thing. Anyone know what its all about and what the website is? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Thu May 16, 2019 3:15 am

Jolena wrote:Does anyone know how long they will be in NYC? In their IG stories they are dressed up and trying to grab a cab, wonder if there's another event they are going to tonight . Looks like Cassie joined this "Cameo" thing. Anyone know what its all about and what the website is? TIA

I saw a post Colton was tagged in on Instagram that he’s gonna be at an event in Chicago Friday night so I bet they’re in NYC until they go there (I’m guessing Cassie will go with him just because she’s already with him but that’s just my guess haha)

Cameo is just like personalized videos, I find them to be way too expensive but if you wanna spend the money you can get a personalized message for yourself or someone else website: https://www.cameo.com/cassierandolph I thought the video Cassie did announcing she was doing it was cute tho with Colton in the background :D
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 16, 2019 3:38 am

Bachhh022 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Does anyone know how long they will be in NYC? In their IG stories they are dressed up and trying to grab a cab, wonder if there's another event they are going to tonight . Looks like Cassie joined this "Cameo" thing. Anyone know what its all about and what the website is? TIA

I saw a post Colton was tagged in on Instagram that he’s gonna be at an event in Chicago Friday night so I bet they’re in NYC until they go there (I’m guessing Cassie will go with him just because she’s already with him but that’s just my guess haha)

Cameo is just like personalized videos, I find them to be way too expensive but if you wanna spend the money you can get a personalized message for yourself or someone else website:  https://www.cameo.com/cassierandolph I thought the video Cassie did announcing she was doing it was cute tho with Colton in the background :D

omg that was soooo funny cantstopl good job cassie! when shes that awkward it makes it feel more real anyway laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu May 16, 2019 4:40 am

Bachhh022 wrote:

Ooh, do you happen to remember the event?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13