SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 74 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jolena Thu May 16, 2019 4:55 am

butterflylove wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Does anyone know how long they will be in NYC? In their IG stories they are dressed up and trying to grab a cab, wonder if there's another event they are going to tonight . Looks like Cassie joined this "Cameo" thing. Anyone know what its all about and what the website is? TIA

I saw a post Colton was tagged in on Instagram that he’s gonna be at an event in Chicago Friday night so I bet they’re in NYC until they go there (I’m guessing Cassie will go with him just because she’s already with him but that’s just my guess haha)

Ooh, do you happen to remember the event?

No Idea what event but I think Colton's extended family, grandmother and cousins are in Ill So maybe it's an event and family meeting Cassie too. IDK
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 74 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Bachhh022 Thu May 16, 2019 5:03 am

butterflylove wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Does anyone know how long they will be in NYC? In their IG stories they are dressed up and trying to grab a cab, wonder if there's another event they are going to tonight . Looks like Cassie joined this "Cameo" thing. Anyone know what its all about and what the website is? TIA

I saw a post Colton was tagged in on Instagram that he’s gonna be at an event in Chicago Friday night so I bet they’re in NYC until they go there (I’m guessing Cassie will go with him just because she’s already with him but that’s just my guess haha)

Ooh, do you happen to remember the event?

Here it is!

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 74 TxcWBvH_d
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BxgPVNJBCwh/?igshid=79uwcx2qnq1x
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri May 17, 2019 3:00 pm

I wonder if their IG story today is from another day . If they flew to Chicago for this Bounce event how would they be taking a morning family walk with Sniper? I’m confused 😐 Anyone ?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri May 17, 2019 7:37 pm

https://twitter.com/ColtonnCassie/status/1129417464113258501

Jolena wrote:I wonder if their IG story today is from another day . If they flew to Chicago for this Bounce event how would they be taking  a morning family walk with Sniper? I’m confused 😐 Anyone ?

I thought it odd for them to be back in LA, but maybe they needed to change some clothes out of their suitcases (don't need the fancy press/New York esque outfits anymore), or to just spend the night/morning with Sniper, now that he's in Los Angeles. I wonder if perhaps, since they'll be in Illinois, if perhaps they'll spend some time with his family, introduce Cassie to his grandma and aunties.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri May 17, 2019 10:08 pm

butterflylove wrote:
https://twitter.com/ColtonnCassie/status/1129417464113258501

Jolena wrote:I wonder if their IG story today is from another day . If they flew to Chicago for this Bounce event how would they be taking  a morning family walk with Sniper? I’m confused 😐 Anyone ?

I thought it odd for them to be back in LA, but maybe they needed to change some clothes out of their suitcases (don't need the fancy press/New York esque outfits anymore), or to just spend the night/morning with Sniper, now that he's in Los Angeles. I wonder if perhaps, since they'll be in Illinois, if perhaps they'll spend some time with his family, introduce Cassie to his grandma and aunties.

God Bless them to do all that traveling in one day plus attend an event, I mean ok they are young but still. NYC to LAX , morning walk, back to LAX flying to ORD (Chicago) then attend an event . all in one day ? WOW for them. Talk about being jet lagged laugh out loud laugh out loud
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat May 18, 2019 12:14 am

Doesn't seem like Cassies with him in Chicago....thats probably why they went back to LA. Hope Cassie comes with him to Chicago sometime soon tho to meet the rest of his family!
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat May 18, 2019 2:16 am

Bachhh022 wrote:Doesn't seem like Cassies with him in Chicago....thats probably why they went back to LA. Hope Cassie comes with him to Chicago sometime soon tho to meet the rest of his family!

I thought she was going with him to Chicago too. What a good boyfriend to fly back home with her and turn around for another long plane ride when it would've been a few hour  flight from NYC to Chicago. 

Seems she's hanging out with Caitlyn tonight. I notice Caitlyn is starting to talk like Cassie and Michelle . I can't put my finger on it but there's just something about Caitlyn that dosen't sit right with me and I don't know why., I think she's cute and its sad what happened to her but IDK Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 74 2498057887 jmho
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat May 18, 2019 2:44 am

Jolena wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:Doesn't seem like Cassies with him in Chicago....thats probably why they went back to LA. Hope Cassie comes with him to Chicago sometime soon tho to meet the rest of his family!

I thought she was going with him to Chicago too. What a good boyfriend to fly back home with her and turn around for another long plane ride when it would've been a few hour  flight from NYC to Chicago. 

Seems she's hanging out with Caitlyn tonight. I notice Caitlyn is starting to talk like Cassie and Michelle . I can't put my finger on it but there's just something about Caitlyn that dosen't sit right with me and I don't know why., I think she's cute and its sad what happened to her but IDK Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 74 2498057887 jmho

Ok sort of an edit but Cassie just posted a story...she has a flight tomorrow morning...so maybe they were just letting each other have a guys and girls night and Cassie is still flying out there? They confuse me hehehe

Caelynn is starting to talk in baby voices like Cass and Michelle do LOL. Im hoping Caelynn finds someone in paradise so its not as awk. Caelynn said on Off the Vine that she may be interested in Conner S from Hannahs season if Hannah doesnt choose him and he's there. So who knows...
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat May 18, 2019 3:20 am

Bachhh022 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Ok sort of an edit but Cassie just posted a story...she has a flight tomorrow morning...so maybe they were just letting each other have a guys and girls night and Cassie is still flying out there? They confuse me hehehe

Caelynn is starting to talk in baby voices like Cass and Michelle do LOL. Im hoping Caelynn finds someone in paradise so its not as awk. Caelynn said on Off the Vine that she may be interested in Conner S from Hannahs season if Hannah doesnt choose him and he's there. So who knows...

I hope she finds someone soon too. I agree it has to be somewhat awk. Guess we'll see if she's flying to Chicago to meet him. They confuse me too. :yes: dizzy
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat May 18, 2019 3:35 am

i can't believe there schedule?! my goodness Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 74 3806527698 count me in the hoping caelynn finds someone on bip! is it bad that i ship her and blake? since blake is such good friends with colton i prefer he get with caelynn than someone like hannah g laugh out loud

Anyway how long are C&C in chicago for?? then where to next? i can't keep up!! hehe
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat May 18, 2019 4:39 am

LeapofFaith wrote:i can't believe there schedule?! my goodness Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 74 3806527698 count me in the hoping caelynn finds someone on bip! is it bad that i ship her and blake? since blake is such good friends with colton i prefer he get with caelynn than someone like hannah g laugh out loud

Anyway how long are C&C in chicago for?? then where to next? i can't keep up!! hehe

I can't keep up with them either. No Idea how long they'll be in Chicago (that's if that's where she's going) . 

As far as Blake i think he has he's eyes set on Hannah G. According to Kaitlyn she's said she thinks there will be an engagement in BIP. I just assumed she was referring to Blake and Hannah. Who knows maybe they have both been in touch with each other this whole time. When asked if there was a specific person she would be interested in if she went to BIP  she said Blake. 
While Colton's season was airing I read that Blake was interested in Hannah G and he said that if Colton didn't choose her he would def be interested in her. So it sounds like they are both looking forward to Paradise. Gonna be interesting to say the least.  Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 74 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat May 18, 2019 5:08 am

@Jolena omg if that’s true could u imagine Blake, Hannah g, Cassie and Colton hanging out! Super awkward IMO more awkward than with Caelynn laugh out loud

Anyway hoping to see some cute pics of them in Chicago tomorrow! And hopefully Cassie doesn’t miss her flight laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13