SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ColtonUnderwood - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 76 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 20, 2019 11:08 pm

omg guys we need to vote for C&C they made it to final couple against Kaitlyn and Jason

https://www.eonline.com/au/shows/peoples_choice_awards/news/1042833/bachelor-nation-couple-tournament-which-remaining-duo-deserves-the-final-rose?query=cassie%20and%20colton
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

ColtonUnderwood - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 76 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jolena Mon May 20, 2019 11:12 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:omg guys we need to vote for C&C they made it to final couple against Kaitlyn and Jason

https://www.eonline.com/au/shows/peoples_choice_awards/news/1042833/bachelor-nation-couple-tournament-which-remaining-duo-deserves-the-final-rose?query=cassie%20and%20colton

I voted again tonight. Those numbers must be wrong because I read earlier that Colton & Cassie were ahead now it's showing that Kaitlyn & Jason leading.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 20, 2019 11:40 pm

Jolena wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:omg guys we need to vote for C&C they made it to final couple against Kaitlyn and Jason

I voted again tonight. Those numbers must be wrong because I read earlier that Colton & Cassie were ahead now it's showing that Kaitlyn & Jason leading.

i know i.am.scared with those numbers affraid
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue May 21, 2019 12:49 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I hope the fans come out and vote for Colton and Cassie. I like Jason and Kaitlyn together but they weren't originally from the same season . Maybe if we all post on Twitter and IG to reach fans who don't visit this site it will help put Colton and Cassie over the top. I voted at the MTV website for Colton's Fence jump , I hope he wins that award too.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue May 21, 2019 1:03 am

Jolena wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I hope the fans come out and vote for Colton and Cassie. I like Jason and Kaitlyn together but they weren't originally from the same season . Maybe if we all post on Twitter and IG to reach fans who don't visit this site it will help put Colton and Cassie over the top. I voted at the MTV website for Colton's Fence jump , I hope he wins that award too.

i think there are a lot of kaitlyn stans that will vote for her regardless of what couple shes in :D but i dont wanna talk too much about other contestants since this is a fan thread...hope cassie and colton catch up tho!
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 21, 2019 7:22 pm

The contest started out with 23 couples. It doesn't have anything to do with what season they were on because it includes BIP couples too. The votes have been going on for weeks. Two couples against each other, the winning couple moves on. It's now down to two couples.

Feel free to support your fav couple which ever way you like, retweet twitter etc, however this is a fan forum therefore the only discussion that can take place is about Cassie and Colton. yes

Good luck Cassie and Colton!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed May 22, 2019 10:06 am

Source: https://twitter.com/cassieandcolton/status/1130832309651890176?s=20
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed May 22, 2019 6:14 pm

Cassie may have to work a liiitle bit on her swing. laugh out loud
Considering that, and the fact that the club she is using belongs to someone twice her weight and a foot taller, it’s kind of impressing how well she hits the ball.

And Colton is as supportive as ever.  ColtonUnderwood - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 76 1f60d

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Thu May 23, 2019 12:30 am

i saw someone point out on twitter today that Cassie has a necklace that has two C's on it so like C + C. Does anyone know if thats for her and colton? Could be her and Caelynn tho so just wondering if anyone knew
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 23, 2019 3:59 am

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri May 24, 2019 11:17 pm

Does anyone know who the young boy is in Coltons IG story that appears to be sitting on Colton's couch? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat May 25, 2019 11:53 pm

Anyone know what the occasion is that they are celebrating? Looks like a catered party , roasting marshmellows and lots of booze.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13