SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coltonunderwood - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 79 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:03 am

Bachhh022 wrote:This picture is old but Cassie reposted it today and i thought it and the caption was cute...i think Coltons out of town right now im guessing she may be missing him  awwww
Credit: @Cassie Randolph

cassierandolph Kiss me, beneath the milky twilight ✨

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/ByI6SO0HF4n/

awwww sweet awwww so is Colton in Denver atm? he posted a story about "home" ? they must be missing eachother a heap then because everything they are posting atm seems to be so deep and emotional?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

coltonunderwood - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 79 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jolena Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:09 am

Does anyone know where Colton is and what he's up to this weekend? I saw on IG something about him presenting awards. Is it this weekend? where and what time ?  does anyone know if it will be on TV ? Looks like Cassie is with her sister and also with Caitlyn celebrating an early birthday for her ( I guess she'll be in paradise for her birthday) ,her sister supposedly has a meet and greet Sunday. Anyone have the scoop ?TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:14 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:This picture is old but Cassie reposted it today and i thought it and the caption was cute...i think Coltons out of town right now im guessing she may be missing him  awwww

awwww sweet awwww so is Colton in Denver atm? he posted a story about "home" ? they must be missing eachother a heap then because everything they are posting atm seems to be so deep and emotional?

No idea, but I can't see how he could be in Denver unless this awards show is in Denver. I read that he was presenting for reality TV. supposedly Sunday.  Leap ck your pm's
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:29 am

LeapofFaith wrote:

Thats how it seems to me too. Ive noticed Cassie especially is not usually super sentimental when shes with Colton, shell post cute pics but it'll usually be a casual caption but a lot of times when hes out of town or away from her is when she starts posting sentimental things haha

@Jolena i was wondering that also. I hope that maybe Cassie will go with Colton to the critics choice awards.

Also if anyone lives near Mohegan Sun/Connecticut, theres a free QnA and meet and greet on June 22nd source: https://mohegansun.com/events-and-promotions/schedule-of-events/reality-check-presents-colton-underwood-and-cassie-randolph.html?utm_source=MSCTSocial&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=ColtonCassie&utm_content=RealityCheck
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:58 am

I am not sure where Colton is but Sniper is with him .  coltonunderwood - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 79 1f436
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:15 am

Bachhh022 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

Thats how it seems to me too. Ive noticed Cassie especially is not usually super sentimental when shes with Colton, shell post cute pics but it'll usually be a casual caption but a lot of times when hes out of town or away from her is when she starts posting sentimental things haha

@Jolena i was wondering that also. I hope that maybe Cassie will go with Colton to the critics choice awards.

Also if anyone lives near Mohegan Sun/Connecticut, theres a free QnA and meet and greet on June 22nd source: https://mohegansun.com/events-and-promotions/schedule-of-events/reality-check-presents-colton-underwood-and-cassie-randolph.html?utm_source=MSCTSocial&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=ColtonCassie&utm_content=RealityCheck

So true about Cassie and how she posts laugh out loud you can tell she misses him. So where is the choice awards being held? If LA no reason she wouldn't go right?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:05 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13