SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by northernviewer Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:31 pm

They were accused of wanting to be the bachelorette ... didn't sound like either wanted it.... they wanted to be with colton at that point ... they wanted the other one to be the ette...definitely a blown out of control conversation that tattle tales wanted to use to bring them down ....and further themselves with Colton.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:55 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:14 pm

What holiday? Holiday season to me is Christmas.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:06 pm

Somebody's wedding???
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:19 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Is the thinking that this is Colton for some reason?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:07 pm

Maybe Jo Jo and Joran. They have publicly said that they started wedding planning. So could be. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:20 am

I doubt it's that. They also said they don't want to announce a date just yet as Jordan's brother is getting married in under a month and they don't want to overshadow them. Maybe Ashley I or Rachel will announce their actual wedding date in August? Who knows.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:33 pm

aviej wrote:I doubt it's that. They also said they don't want to announce a date just yet as Jordan's brother is getting married in under a month and they don't want to overshadow them. Maybe Ashley I or Rachel will announce their actual wedding date in August? Who knows.

Could be, maybe Rachel . Jordan's brother is getting married in like 20 days or so , so maybe after that we'll hear something about a date for them. I think we already know Ashley & Jared will be getting married in August.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:40 pm

Lots of people are guessing bachelor winter games is coming back, since he mention holiday season.
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:55 pm

Remember Dean’s intoxicated little performance after Colton was named bachelor?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I244J9cc5vQ

At the time I was pretty mad about the choice, so I thought Dean was hilarious. Now it’s funny for completely different reasons.
You could argue that the season actually was kind of a dumpster fire (though a quite magnificent one :yes:). I’m sure TPTB thought it was.

But Dean also repeatedly said “I don’t think he knows exactly what he wants” and then “I think he’ll do what he thinks people want him to do, and not necessary what’s right for him”. Oh Dean! Rolling Eyes  rofl

I so wish someone would call him out for that. Wouldn’t it be funny if C&C went on that podcast at some point?
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:18 pm

https://www.eonline.com/news/1024068/who-did-chris-harrison-call-what-happened-to-colton-s-ring-scene-your-burning-bachelor-questions-answered

Lots of questions answered including why they filmed the fake FRC

Source: eonline
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+20
aviej
northernviewer
Sprite
just me
Tiggerlgh
nd4reality
Jina
Zaynab
suzq
LeapofFaith
lorijbaker