SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:37 pm

Discuss and post about episodes here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:42 am

Shannon in first, then Bill, next Brooke
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:42 am

Brooke mentions that Nick contacted her a fair bit after the filming finished
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:45 am

Next in is Paddy in what can only be described as pyjamas
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:46 am

Cass up next, JIMMMMMMMY!
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:49 am

Cat next with dramatic music, yawn! Brittney next, OMG! Next!
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:37 am

Am watching on half hour delay, and just got kids to bed, last thing I saw was crazy Brittney arriving. Back on now, and Rachael has just arrived, the boys seem quite impressed. Rachael thinks the boys all seem quite young laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:41 am

Pretty sure I said this during Ali’s season, but I can’t stand Bill’s mouth. 
Jimmy and Shannon have a little convo, Jimmy says he was hoping to meet her going in.
Paddy is finding Brittney a bit full on
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:49 am

Here comes the Nick revelation from Brooke....... and it’s that on their F3 date he stopped cameras, covered the mike and told her he wasn’t going to pick anyone
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:11 am

Shannon was clearly dropped on her head as a child as she chose Paddy for the first date instead of a Jimmy!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:17 am

Oh oops.  I legitimately forgot this started tonight.  cantstopl Thanks @Sundy and @Dirty Street Pie for the live coverage - I'll watch tomorrow and share my thoughts.

[Off topic: I was distracted watching Survival of the Fittest on 9Now.  They dropped the whole first season today and it's pretty good!  In the style of Love Island.]
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:36 am

ARRRRGH! Richie arrives, and they make me watch the tragic Nikki dumping and Alex picking again! Help me! 
He also throws some shade on Nick by thanking him for taking the most hated man title from him laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
dolcimumma
LoveDovez
Agent99
notarose
Louise