SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed May 15, 2019 8:53 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:This guy gives me the creeps.  Ugh.  

He is just too intense for me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Wed May 15, 2019 8:59 pm

Sprite wrote:

That's the best word to describe him.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 15, 2019 9:22 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Alas he has all the girls swooning all SM.....SM reaction post the drama with HTD guys / his FS date is gonna be very interesting if what has been sleuthed so far is right on....jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed May 15, 2019 9:26 pm

mercieme wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Alas he has all the girls swooning all SM.....SM reaction post the drama with HTD guys / his FS date is gonna be very interesting if what has been sleuthed so far is right on....jmho.

Yeah, his family better buckle up.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat May 18, 2019 2:08 am

I do not see the physical appeal for this guy at all but coming from a non-American culture, I have noticed that this seems to be the popular type with American demographics.. buff, lighter hair-ish, a dudes dude, I'm not sure how to describe it. I've met so many Lukes and Jojo's Chases over the years Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698 anyways, came here to check this guy after Nick's mega roast on his recent podcast.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 18, 2019 10:39 am

@limoncello He is not my type either. Just too intense for my tastes.

How did Nick roast him on his podcast?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat May 18, 2019 11:01 am

^^ it was on Juliet’s podcast.... have to say I completely agreed with Nick on this one
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sat May 18, 2019 11:42 am

sbolduc wrote:^^ it was on Juliet’s podcast.... have to say I completely agreed with Nick on this one

Not sure about Juliet's podcast, but he talked about it to quite some length in his most recent episode too. Nick thinks that this guy used his religion as a tool to win over people and he's not buying it (something that he said about finding a connection to God while showering, I think). He thinks there are quite a lot similarities with Josh and that his true colours will reveal sooner or later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQM4yM2zq04&t=2096s It should start around 23rd minute.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun May 19, 2019 6:08 am

limoncello wrote:
sbolduc wrote:^^ it was on Juliet’s podcast.... have to say I completely agreed with Nick on this one

Not sure about Juliet's podcast, but he talked about it to quite some length in his most recent episode too. Nick thinks that this guy used his religion as a tool to win over people and he's not buying it (something that he said about finding a connection to God while showering, I think). He thinks there are quite a lot similarities with Josh and that his true colours will reveal sooner or later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQM4yM2zq04&t=2096s It should start around 23rd minute.

IMO Nick doesn't have any room to talk badly about any of these guys......;(
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2019 7:48 am

I completely agree with Nick on this one. It always makes me very uncomfortable when contestants talk about religion on this show and it happens so often. I’m just not used to it, because it’s not common here in Europe, especially for young people on tv, to focus so much on religion.

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Sun May 19, 2019 10:36 am

Just saw a preview for tomorrow's episode on Instagram and don't know how to bring it over.. it's from the @bachelorusa account. He's claiming he's already falling in love with Hannah rofl this is one calculated dude, I am quite amused.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 19, 2019 10:45 am

@bluwavz posted it in the SM thread, but I'll post it here in his thread.

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
LaineyG
Kashathediva
Lucas15
Chgohighlife
North