SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by smg2587 Fri May 31, 2019 12:03 am

Opal wrote:On Reality Steve's podcast, episode 125, it was revealed that Jed Wyatt got cast on the show because his talent agency in Nashville contacted the casting department for the Bachelorette and recommended there client Jed. They then floated the idea to Jed, which he agreed, and that's how he came to be on the show.

Just some context to this podcast. the person RS was interviewing (he was talking to 2 people from temptation island) TI contestant Katheryn Golden who lives in Nashville and is apparently a friend of Jed's. They do follow each other on Instagram. She also said when she heard about him going on this show she asked Jed about it and he tried to play coy about it but did admit he was going to do it. Also podcast was April 11 about 2 weeks before his HTD and even than RS said Jed was more than likely to get a hometown date.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by smg2587 Fri May 31, 2019 1:11 pm

Sorry for the double post but thought this was funny. Jed acknowledging his dancing past.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:23 pm

smg2587 wrote:Jed advertising a free show for next week Saturday June 8. Good timing on his part since its after his 1on1 airs.

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 10 Screen22

http://instagram.com/jedwyatt

Yes, excellent timing indeed. He put on his story that the show will be at 10:30 on the 8th but won't announce the location until of course Monday, hmm which happens to be his 1-1 date hmmm
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:13 pm

I realized last night that Jed was always going to try and get on a stage next week for cma fest week a big country music festival. Because if you are anybody and want to be anybody in country music you need to be on stage that week showing off to as much people possible. Wether on the show or not he was going to be on stage this week. Just so happens the show got him the chance to make a concert on very short notice. Can't really be surprise by that.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:18 pm

Looks like some of his friends will join him. Smiley

https://twitter.com/jedwyattmusic/status/1134527313712799744

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Looks like some of his friends will join him. Smiley

I am seriously befumbled ? If Jeds f1 or f2 would he want to see Tyler so soon(and vice versa)? i love the friendship but i just wonder if it will change more towards the end of the show airing?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:57 pm

Maybe they're just bonding over both being dumped by the girl.

Jkkkkk. I think they're just the new Jef and Arie, who were able to weirdly compartmentalize for a while there. Or maybe the F2 just wasn't as emotionally invested, so it's easier for them to deal with being besties with the F1.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:59 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Looks like some of his friends will join him. Smiley

I am seriously befumbled ? If Jeds f1 or f2 would he want to see Tyler so soon(and vice versa)? i love the friendship but i just wonder if it will change more towards the end of the show airing?

It’s not the first time this has happened. Jef and Arie hung out all the time back then as well before they imploded at Sean’s wedding. Chris L and Roberto were close as well.

The more interesting thin* is no SHV next weekend if Tyler and Jed are both in Nashville.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:04 pm

I do think their shared genuine dislike of Luke makes it easier for Jed and Tyler to keep their friendship going. I think both saw how crazy Hannah was about Luke in the beginning, so that must have not been great and they both must have seen how manipulative and obsessive he was with her, so that must not have been great either. 

Perhaps things will get a little more tricky between them as the season goes on, but it’s possible both are mature enough to keep things separate. Jed, Tyler, and Dylan genuinely seem to have gotten really close. This isn’t the first time the F2 of a seasonhave shown their friendship on social media.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:05 pm

Maybe it was me but I took these tweets as jokes. Plus I think Dylan is for sure on BiP and going by the early birthday dinner last night Caelynn had with Cassie they should be leaving soon for.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:08 pm

I'm starting to think Jed knew he wasn't her f1, kind of like a Chris Lambton, and gracefully played his roll and bowed out. There is obviously no animosity between these guys, and actually have rallied together as if, "thank goodness it's not Luke" Yes, Jed could still be her f1, but given the sleuthing so far and then that post from Jed's father it just doesn't seem like it to me. If that's the case then promote away, Jed! Either way it's great to see these guys all getting along.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:09 pm

BIP usually films first week in June, so it's anytime now if not already. Plus people come in staggered times so it's possible Dylan will come later. Is he even eliminated yet? Sorry can't even remember that!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+74
veg_out
Bleiby527
violetstoo
pwgolfer
docnash14