SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 12 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by sparkler Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:50 pm

just me wrote:@HEA I agree with you on your statement about Luke P. " I do not think he is a villain. I think he felt lonely and the show brought all the bad side of himself: jealousy and temper. But outside the show in a normal environment, I am pretty sure he is okay. I have this image of an animal tracked by wolves."                     IMO he had no idea what he was getting into. The show splices and dices so much that there is little "straight truth" shown. I also believe the guys saw Hannah's attachment to him right away and  he maybe shared his faith(which was not shown). The show is determined to show him as a villain- they have to have their drama. I have not heard any ex- girlfriends or those that actually know him speaking against him and with all those searching for negatives - we would have heard. Sad.

I don't think Luke P is a villian either and in fact I can't think of a former villain who really qualifies as one in real life.  I didn't like Courtney on her show but I really liked her after I read her book. Vienna I think was just immature and maybe too competitive. Chad I see as a lost soul and I hope he finds himself. Krystal and Chris R. seem completely normal now but not while their seasons were airing. I actually feel really sad for Luke P because I imagine the producers whispering to him to be competitive before that game so he would stand out so all the controversy followed.  I think he is clueless as to why he is so disliked. I hate what this show does to people and I wonder why I still watch it sometimes.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:22 pm

Spotted by a Reddit poster.
Jed has removed 'Bachelorette '15' from his Insta bio.

Networking at CMA obviously going well.  3 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 1f61c

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:37 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:You know what stood out to me about Jed's 1on1?  Two things, actually.  Jed's confession of coming on the show for exposure, but once he met Hannah, then he started to feel differently.  He is starting to fall for her.  Also, when they were walking together around Boston, Hannah said that she doesn't have to be "show boaty" around Jed...she can just be Hannah.  To me, that is huge in a relationship...being yourself.  In essence, she was saying she doesn't have to be "pageant perfect" with Jed.  

Once again, I know Hannah *said* this to the camera, but her actions didn’t match her ITMs. She was totally “on” in Bachelorette mode that entire date. It was a stark contrast to her behavior with Tyler, where she genuinely appeared to drop pretenses and was just Hannah. With Tyler and Hannah, many people noted they felt like they were watching just a normal couple, both even, no one in a power position. With Jed, it was a Bachelor date, and Hannah was definitely playing a part. Jmo.

Removing Bachelorette from insta bio. That’s... strategic. laugh out loud Glad CMA went well for him and he’s getting something out of this, I guess. He seems cordial to Tyler (and probs will be to Hannah too). That’s all you can really hope for, and if that remains I’m cool with him. I don’t think he’s a bad guy (from what we’ve seen), I just don’t think he’s for Hannah. JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:47 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:You know what stood out to me about Jed's 1on1?  Two things, actually.  Jed's confession of coming on the show for exposure, but once he met Hannah, then he started to feel differently.  He is starting to fall for her.  Also, when they were walking together around Boston, Hannah said that she doesn't have to be "show boaty" around Jed...she can just be Hannah.  To me, that is huge in a relationship...being yourself.  In essence, she was saying she doesn't have to be "pageant perfect" with Jed.  

Once again, I know Hannah *said* this to the camera, but her actions didn’t match her ITMs. She was totally “on” in Bachelorette mode that entire date. It was a stark contrast to her behavior with Tyler, where she genuinely appeared to drop pretenses and was just Hannah. With Tyler and Hannah, many people noted they felt like they were watching just a normal couple, both even, no one in a power position.  With Jed, it was a Bachelor date, and Hannah was definitely playing a part. Jmo.

Removing Bachelorette from insta bio. That’s... strategic. laugh out loud Glad CMA went well for him and he’s getting something out of this, I guess. He seems cordial to Tyler (and probs will be to Hannah too). That’s all you can really hope for, and if that remains I’m cool with him. I don’t think he’s a bad guy (from what we’ve seen), I just don’t think he’s for Hannah. JMO
I don’t think he’s a bad guy either, ignoring what Reddit has uncovered in their spreadsheet, but Hannah needs someone who is going to be full time Hannah-ing and building a life with her, making her the focus, and I don’t think jed has any interest or desire for that life right now given his music ambitions.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:48 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Once again, I know Hannah *said* this to the camera, but her actions didn’t match her ITMs. She was totally “on” in Bachelorette mode that entire date. It was a stark contrast to her behavior with Tyler, where she genuinely appeared to drop pretenses and was just Hannah. With Tyler and Hannah, many people noted they felt like they were watching just a normal couple, both even, no one in a power position.  With Jed, it was a Bachelor date, and Hannah was definitely playing a part. Jmo.

I don’t think he’s a bad guy either, ignoring what Reddit has uncovered in their spreadsheet, but Hannah needs someone who is going to be full time Hannah-ing and building a life with her, making her the focus, and I don’t think jed has any interest or desire for that life right now given his music ambitions.

Yup. And the other guy is self admittedly ready to be her "arm candy." laugh out loud Soooooo......

Winner, winner, chicken dinner. imo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:54 pm

@sosleepy
Exactly!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:56 pm

sosleepy wrote:

Yes. So many things are said by both the lead and the contestants that are normal scripted parts of the show. By that I mean things that are said every season as part of furthering the storylines. "Falling for you", "can see myself with", etc. As you wrote, the trick is to distinguish when the words don't match the actions and in this case, I agree the actions with Jed just don't match the words. His not getting her humour during the Boston tour was a major tell for me. She looked downright uncomfortable IMO and I thought that even before I saw the date with Tyler. Once I compared the dates it was even more glaringly obvious. Her date with Jed started on a high and then dipped during that walkabout. Her date with Tyler started in the worst possible way I have ever seen on this show. She was crying and didn't want to be there and instead of turning into a disaster, it just blew the roof off. I'll be really curious to see how her next interaction with him goes....other than just rolling around on the bed!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:06 pm

sparkler wrote:
just me wrote:@HEA I agree with you on your statement about Luke P. " I do not think he is a villain. I think he felt lonely and the show brought all the bad side of himself: jealousy and temper. But outside the show in a normal environment, I am pretty sure he is okay. I have this image of an animal tracked by wolves."                     IMO he had no idea what he was getting into. The show splices and dices so much that there is little "straight truth" shown. I also believe the guys saw Hannah's attachment to him right away and  he maybe shared his faith(which was not shown). The show is determined to show him as a villain- they have to have their drama. I have not heard any ex- girlfriends or those that actually know him speaking against him and with all those searching for negatives - we would have heard. Sad.

I don't think Luke P is a villian either and in fact I can't think of a former villain who really qualifies as one in real life.  I didn't like Courtney on her show but I really liked her after I read her book. Vienna I think was just immature and maybe too competitive. Chad I see as a lost soul and I hope he finds himself. Krystal and Chris R. seem completely normal now but not while their seasons were airing. I actually feel really sad for Luke P because I imagine the producers whispering to him to be competitive before that game so he would stand out so all the controversy followed.  I think he is clueless as to why he is so disliked. I hate what this show does to people and I wonder why I still watch it sometimes.

I disagree. Luke P canNOT control his emotions. The camera didn’t capture anything that wasn’t there and FYI, the most abusive, violent men in the hemisphere are always clueless as to why anyone has a problem with their behavior. That’s actually a major red flag. He does get major points for manipulation, though. He’s obviously successful at that, IMO - with his award winning mea culpa. Also classic abuser behavior. Sorry, those guys are right about him and I believe Hannah saw through him but the show talked her into keeping him because he was the spice. All jmo.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:42 pm

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 4baedd10
Jed IG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:30 pm

Funny !

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq2p3pEFJcu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/jerrywyattguitartribe/ iG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:36 pm

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 C4076910
3 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 Ed852f10

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsy5cvnFk10/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:15 pm

Jed has this onyx or lava bracelet. Posted on May 26. Means probably nothing but putting out there.

This is considered as a charm protection..... the evil eye charm greek gladiator for men

Mmmm Hannah has this evil eye Greek necklace uh? Quite interesting they are both wearing this after show

Note.... santorini is a lava island. The isle is on a volcano...

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 8ded2510

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 15edda10

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx8o-FvlQnU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 00dc6010
https://images.app.goo.gl/xehjLMv1Ge76Dy1P6

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 5c2c2e10

https://images.app.goo.gl/VkxQiixSrDJjPatU8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+74
veg_out
Bleiby527
violetstoo
pwgolfer
docnash14