Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by HEA on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:03 pm

@Mommyof2 wrote:

The show was taped months ago.  I don't see his wording as spoiling the ending.

the FRC ceremony was taped May 11-12 .... ONE month ago as per RS.


________________________________________________________
“Just because you don't like my opinion that does not make it wrong.”
Candice Galek
HEA
HEA

Posts : 9962
Join date : 2014-11-09

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:32 pm

@HEA wrote:
@Mommyof2 wrote:

The show was taped months ago.  I don't see his wording as spoiling the ending.

the FRC ceremony was taped May 11-12 .... ONE month ago as per RS.

That particular scene he is talking about in the IG was during their 1-1 which was filmed around March 28th.

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5119p12-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 1f49c RIP Sophie Little Girl  Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 1f49c



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 53705
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by HEA on Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:38 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:
@HEA wrote:
@Mommyof2 wrote:

The show was taped months ago.  I don't see his wording as spoiling the ending.

the FRC ceremony was taped May 11-12 .... ONE month ago as per RS.

That particular scene he is talking about in the IG was during their 1-1 which was filmed around March 28th.

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5119p12-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

my bad. 2 months 1/2  then. thank you for the precision. yes
I was not talking about this scene however. I was talking the date they ended the show and in that it was still very fresh in his mind. Mommyof2 was mentionning "show".


________________________________________________________
“Just because you don't like my opinion that does not make it wrong.”
Candice Galek
HEA
HEA

Posts : 9962
Join date : 2014-11-09

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Al on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:12 pm

@bleiby527 thank you for letting me bring your post here, as it can be discussed on topic.
@Bleiby527 wrote:This is completely unverified of course, but here's a reason to think Jed is not the final 1. It's two different Tweets from two different girls but their profiles seem legit.

https://twitter.com/cordiallyk/status/1139194103714013184
https://twitter.com/Shannon_omall14/status/1139173000316694528

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Two10

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Kailin12
As I said in the other thread, this and the other alleged information on Jed just rubs me the wrong way. I hope he doesn't end up as Bachelor. Imo.

Al

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Aria on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:21 pm

Just curious - what is wrong with Jed hooking up with girls now that he's a single guy? Peter went back to his ex, Jojo went back to her ex, Ali said she was sleeping with her ex, etc. It's craziness to expect these people to be celibate after the show or to think that was any indication of their feelings.

I don't think he has a chance in he** to be Bach (it's clearly going to be Peter or Mike), but it does seem like people are creating some kind of Tyler vs. Jed narrative to prop the former up. Which is bizarre because they're best friends. It reminds me of Jef vs. Arie. Both were exactly the same, that's why they were best friends. But each fan base pretended that their guy was so much better. It's just strange to me. 

IMO.


Last edited by Aria on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aria
Aria

Posts : 1693
Join date : 2017-07-02

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by LeapofFaith on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:21 pm

@Al wrote:@bleiby527 thank you for letting me bring your post here, as it can be discussed on topic.
@Bleiby527 wrote:This is completely unverified of course, but here's a reason to think Jed is not the final 1. It's two different Tweets from two different girls but their profiles seem legit.

https://twitter.com/cordiallyk/status/1139194103714013184
https://twitter.com/Shannon_omall14/status/1139173000316694528

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Two10

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Kailin12
As I said in the other thread, this and the other alleged information on Jed just rubs me the wrong way. I hope he doesn't end up as Bachelor. Imo.

So many nuggets now that really tell me he is f2 - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Posts : 3846
Join date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Al on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:27 pm

@Aria while this girl doesn't seem outraged that he may have done it to her friend, imo it doesn't seem like she's friendly with him either, so idk I've never liked handsy guys at bars that barely know me. That's the point of my post.

Al

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Aria on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:30 pm

@Al Yeah, I didn't get the impression he was doing this in a way that was non-consensual. I'm sure girls are all over these guys now that they're "stars". If it does come out that he's doing it in a way that's non-consensual in any way, that's a whole different story, but that's just not what the tweet said. Just seems like two people flirting/about to hook up to me and the friend reporting it. IMO.
Aria
Aria

Posts : 1693
Join date : 2017-07-02

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by sosleepy on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:36 pm

@Aria wrote:Just curious - what is wrong with Jed hooking up with girls now that he's a single guy? Peter went back to his ex, Jojo went back to her ex, Ali said she was sleeping with her ex, etc. It's craziness to expect these people to be celibate after the show or to think that was any indication of their feelings.

I don't think he has a chance in he** to be Bach (it's clearly going to be Peter or Mike), but it does seem like people are creating some kind of Tyler vs. Jed narrative to prop the former up. Which is bizarre because they're best friends. It reminds me of Jef vs. Arie. Both were exactly the same, that's why they were best friends. But each fan base pretended that their guy was so much better. It's just strange to me. 

IMO.

I actually totally agree with you, and I’m loving Tyler. laugh out loud

Jed’s clearly single. He’s not gonna be Bachelor - clearly Pete vs. Mike. Get it, Jed. laugh out loud For me it was just more proof that he’s single and it points to Tyler F1. That’s all.

I actually found Jed super charming this last episode. He was clearly well liked in the house. Im guess he will be super kind and respectful to both Hannah and Tyler post show.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Posts : 5262
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:40 pm

This to me if true, would make Jed the F2 but for me does not automatically make Tyler F1 IMHO.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 1f49c RIP Sophie Little Girl  Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 1f49c



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 53705
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by HEA on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:59 pm

I honestly go back and forth.

What bothers me is that why did Jed got no intro versus Tyler, Peter, and Luke? Peter is understandable. IMO prods want him to be the next bachelor and pushing in this direction. Luke, we know why. But Jed? There is no reason. It looks hidden to me.

I read an article that Hannah did not have Tyler on her radar before their 1-1 on episode 4. That means to me that she did not fell for his words during the picnic at the meet and greet. I saw the same vibe as Mike 1-1, friend zone and nice in the eyes and good kissers with banters and fun. I do see a friend turning into boyfriend turning into lover turning into a fiancé. I see the potential of this but on the other hand, Hannah said that she had to force herself to give a chance to the others. So I do not think about ep5 she was there yet. She was almost done with Luke but not yet.

Versus Jed, I felt it was a real date. They did nothing but walking, visiting, had fun in a photo booth, danced in the street. And Hannah was just happy, no drama background, just enjoying herself. I think she even pictures herself so much that she asked him where would she stand in the real world after the show.... that is a MAJOR question for me. She is projecting. She is thinking about the future.

for me, he enjoyed kissing them and I have to admit that this year I do see a lot of very handsome men versus other seasons. Her top 4 are truly handsome but the other guys too. So I think the round of kissing we saw on episode 5 was hannah enjoying the moment being woe by handsome guys and trying to let go of the drama behind.

Right now I think Jed was close #2 with Luke still in her system but Tyler was growing on her. She is a lucky girl because I do not see any of them fake. She has this South Belle vibe that all guys want to protect and love. But the one who will truly understand her will win.

I wonder what will be the hassle for the F1? we always admit that they must struggle at FD. For Jed it is easy, his father will be the struggle. For Tyler? I wonder.

JMO


________________________________________________________
“Just because you don't like my opinion that does not make it wrong.”
Candice Galek
HEA
HEA

Posts : 9962
Join date : 2014-11-09

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Ash2214 on Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:12 pm

I just think where there’s smoke, there’s fire.

This is now the third or fourth time someone has shared that Jed was spotted out at a bar or a concert getting flirty and touchy with a woman. Like I said in another thread, we can’t confirm it, but there hasn’t been any sort of comment like this with Tyler or even Peter for that matter. This just adds to the list why I don’t think Jed is the F1.

Ash2214

Posts : 6758
Join date : 2014-04-28

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum