SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 15 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:03 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

The show was taped months ago.  I don't see his wording as spoiling the ending.

the FRC ceremony was taped May 11-12 .... ONE month ago as per RS.

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:32 pm

HEA wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

That particular scene he is talking about in the IG was during their 1-1 which was filmed around March 28th.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5119p12-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
HEA wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

That particular scene he is talking about in the IG was during their 1-1 which was filmed around March 28th.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5119p12-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

my bad. 2 months 1/2  then. thank you for the precision. yes
I was not talking about this scene however. I was talking the date they ended the show and in that it was still very fresh in his mind. Mommyof2 was mentionning "show".

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:12 pm

@bleiby527 thank you for letting me bring your post here, as it can be discussed on topic.
Bleiby527 wrote:This is completely unverified of course, but here's a reason to think Jed is not the final 1. It's two different Tweets from two different girls but their profiles seem legit.

https://twitter.com/cordiallyk/status/1139194103714013184
https://twitter.com/Shannon_omall14/status/1139173000316694528

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Two10

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Kailin12
As I said in the other thread, this and the other alleged information on Jed just rubs me the wrong way. I hope he doesn't end up as Bachelor. Imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:21 pm

Just curious - what is wrong with Jed hooking up with girls now that he's a single guy? Peter went back to his ex, Jojo went back to her ex, Ali said she was sleeping with her ex, etc. It's craziness to expect these people to be celibate after the show or to think that was any indication of their feelings.

I don't think he has a chance in he** to be Bach (it's clearly going to be Peter or Mike), but it does seem like people are creating some kind of Tyler vs. Jed narrative to prop the former up. Which is bizarre because they're best friends. It reminds me of Jef vs. Arie. Both were exactly the same, that's why they were best friends. But each fan base pretended that their guy was so much better. It's just strange to me. 

IMO.

Last edited by Aria on Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:21 pm

Al wrote:@bleiby527 thank you for letting me bring your post here, as it can be discussed on topic.
Bleiby527 wrote:This is completely unverified of course, but here's a reason to think Jed is not the final 1. It's two different Tweets from two different girls but their profiles seem legit.

https://twitter.com/cordiallyk/status/1139194103714013184
https://twitter.com/Shannon_omall14/status/1139173000316694528

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Two10

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 15 Kailin12
As I said in the other thread, this and the other alleged information on Jed just rubs me the wrong way. I hope he doesn't end up as Bachelor. Imo.

So many nuggets now that really tell me he is f2 - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:27 pm

@Aria while this girl doesn't seem outraged that he may have done it to her friend, imo it doesn't seem like she's friendly with him either, so idk I've never liked handsy guys at bars that barely know me. That's the point of my post.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:30 pm

@Al Yeah, I didn't get the impression he was doing this in a way that was non-consensual. I'm sure girls are all over these guys now that they're "stars". If it does come out that he's doing it in a way that's non-consensual in any way, that's a whole different story, but that's just not what the tweet said. Just seems like two people flirting/about to hook up to me and the friend reporting it. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:36 pm

Aria wrote:Just curious - what is wrong with Jed hooking up with girls now that he's a single guy? Peter went back to his ex, Jojo went back to her ex, Ali said she was sleeping with her ex, etc. It's craziness to expect these people to be celibate after the show or to think that was any indication of their feelings.

I don't think he has a chance in he** to be Bach (it's clearly going to be Peter or Mike), but it does seem like people are creating some kind of Tyler vs. Jed narrative to prop the former up. Which is bizarre because they're best friends. It reminds me of Jef vs. Arie. Both were exactly the same, that's why they were best friends. But each fan base pretended that their guy was so much better. It's just strange to me. 

IMO.

I actually totally agree with you, and I’m loving Tyler. laugh out loud

Jed’s clearly single. He’s not gonna be Bachelor - clearly Pete vs. Mike. Get it, Jed. laugh out loud For me it was just more proof that he’s single and it points to Tyler F1. That’s all.

I actually found Jed super charming this last episode. He was clearly well liked in the house. Im guess he will be super kind and respectful to both Hannah and Tyler post show.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:40 pm

This to me if true, would make Jed the F2 but for me does not automatically make Tyler F1 IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:59 pm

I honestly go back and forth.

What bothers me is that why did Jed got no intro versus Tyler, Peter, and Luke? Peter is understandable. IMO prods want him to be the next bachelor and pushing in this direction. Luke, we know why. But Jed? There is no reason. It looks hidden to me.

I read an article that Hannah did not have Tyler on her radar before their 1-1 on episode 4. That means to me that she did not fell for his words during the picnic at the meet and greet. I saw the same vibe as Mike 1-1, friend zone and nice in the eyes and good kissers with banters and fun. I do see a friend turning into boyfriend turning into lover turning into a fiancé. I see the potential of this but on the other hand, Hannah said that she had to force herself to give a chance to the others. So I do not think about ep5 she was there yet. She was almost done with Luke but not yet.

Versus Jed, I felt it was a real date. They did nothing but walking, visiting, had fun in a photo booth, danced in the street. And Hannah was just happy, no drama background, just enjoying herself. I think she even pictures herself so much that she asked him where would she stand in the real world after the show.... that is a MAJOR question for me. She is projecting. She is thinking about the future.

for me, he enjoyed kissing them and I have to admit that this year I do see a lot of very handsome men versus other seasons. Her top 4 are truly handsome but the other guys too. So I think the round of kissing we saw on episode 5 was hannah enjoying the moment being woe by handsome guys and trying to let go of the drama behind.

Right now I think Jed was close #2 with Luke still in her system but Tyler was growing on her. She is a lucky girl because I do not see any of them fake. She has this South Belle vibe that all guys want to protect and love. But the one who will truly understand her will win.

I wonder what will be the hassle for the F1? we always admit that they must struggle at FD. For Jed it is easy, his father will be the struggle. For Tyler? I wonder.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:12 pm

I just think where there’s smoke, there’s fire.

This is now the third or fourth time someone has shared that Jed was spotted out at a bar or a concert getting flirty and touchy with a woman. Like I said in another thread, we can’t confirm it, but there hasn’t been any sort of comment like this with Tyler or even Peter for that matter. This just adds to the list why I don’t think Jed is the F1.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+74
veg_out
Bleiby527
violetstoo
pwgolfer
docnash14