SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 16 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:22 pm

Well I personally really like that Jed seems to be out here being single in these streets because it rules him out as F1. By all means Jed, please continue laugh out loud. I don’t think Jed and Tyler are the same though, that doesn’t make Tyler better, their personalities are just different imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:31 pm

Aria wrote:Just curious - what is wrong with Jed hooking up with girls now that he's a single guy? Peter went back to his ex, Jojo went back to her ex, Ali said she was sleeping with her ex, etc. It's craziness to expect these people to be celibate after the show or to think that was any indication of their feelings.

I don't think he has a chance in he** to be Bach (it's clearly going to be Peter or Mike), but it does seem like people are creating some kind of Tyler vs. Jed narrative to prop the former up. Which is bizarre because they're best friends. It reminds me of Jef vs. Arie. Both were exactly the same, that's why they were best friends. But each fan base pretended that their guy was so much better. It's just strange to me. 

IMO.

clapping! thumbsup

Except in this case the Tyler fan base is like the peter (Rachel) base... huge. And Jed like Bryan... we know who was the real F1 all along.

But I get the same feeling except Bryan and peter hated each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:55 pm

HEA wrote:I honestly go back and forth.

What bothers me is that why did Jed got no intro versus Tyler, Peter, and Luke? Peter is understandable. IMO prods want him to be the next bachelor and pushing in this direction. Luke, we know why. But Jed? There is no reason. It looks hidden to me.

I read an article that Hannah did not have Tyler on her radar before their 1-1 on episode 4. That means to me that she did not fell for his words during the picnic at the meet and greet. I saw the same vibe as Mike 1-1, friend zone and nice in the eyes and good kissers with banters and fun. I do see a friend turning into boyfriend turning into lover turning into a fiancé. I see the potential of this but on the other hand, Hannah said that she had to force herself to give a chance to the others. So I do not think about ep5 she was there yet. She was almost done with Luke but not yet.

Versus Jed, I felt it was a real date. They did nothing but walking, visiting, had fun in a photo booth, danced in the street. And Hannah was just happy, no drama background, just enjoying herself. I think she even pictures herself so much that she asked him where would she stand in the real world after the show.... that is a MAJOR question for me. She is projecting. She is thinking about the future.

for me, he enjoyed kissing them and I have to admit that this year I do see a lot of very handsome men versus other seasons. Her top 4 are truly handsome but the other guys too. So I think the round of kissing we saw on episode 5 was hannah enjoying the moment being woe by handsome guys and trying to let go of the drama behind.

Right now I think Jed was close #2 with Luke still in her system but Tyler was growing on her. She is a lucky girl because I do not see any of them fake. She has this South Belle vibe that all guys want to protect and love. But the one who will truly understand her will win.

I wonder what will be the hassle for the F1? we always admit that they must struggle at FD. For Jed it is easy, his father will be the struggle. For Tyler? I wonder.

JMO

Most guys don't get an intro video so I don't see Jed as being hidden if he didn't get one. He was featured prominently during the M&G with his guitar.

Hannah didn't have any time with Tyler during the M&G. The picnic was during the second episode. IMO he most certainly was on her radar before their 4th episode date since she told him during that date that she had been closing herself off to him because she thought he was player. Sound very much like she noticed him and he scared her. Nothing at all like Mike who doesn't appear to scare her in any way.

I don't know who she thought was her #2, but she had a good date with both Jed and Tyler. The difference for me was that there was not difficulty with Jed's date other than his awkwardness during her goofy tour of Boston. Tyler's date started off really badly...through no fault of his own...and only improved as it went on. Personally I thought their chemistry was through the roof....better than with Jed. She just seemed more relaxed with Tyler despite everything that had gone on previously.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:11 am

Jed is absolutely not hidden. He’s been featured every single episode. He’s had a 1:1. He’s gotten 2 GDRs. He’s always been clearly on Hannah’s radar, right behind Luke. It’s Tyler who was the sleeper. Not Jed.

The real life friends I have who watch this (faaaaaaar less invested - smart women laugh out loud) are all unspoiled. Tyler is just now on their list of people they think are contenders, but it took until his date last week for them to even notice him. All of them still think Jed is F1. They aren’t that smart with this show though, and none of them have put in the extensive “research” like I have through the years. laugh out loud #imsad
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:45 am

He is a country artist singer and he sings in bars. that is where all country artists do. So being in a bar is not about flirting. possible but i do not think so.

Let's remember that they are young guys, both tyler and jed. They are also both (assuming) Christians so I do not think they would have inappropriate gestures.

Many girls in bars are a bit drunk and touchy feely. Young people these days in bars do make out and have flings.... I remember so many kiss and tell about jordan/jojo and he was not even a singer laugh out loud

Tyler is maybe more careful. I have a hard time not seeing him in bars with friends in NYC but maybe he doesn't.

the first post is nothing. second is worrisome. what are the others? what did they say?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:20 pm

probably already shared, but just in case

It's almost time for the latest season of "The Bachelorette," and a Knoxville native will soon take a chance at winning the love of Hannah Brown.

Knoxville's Jed Wyatt, 25, is one of 30 contestants vying for Brown's affection on the reality show, which will kick off with a two-hour premiere at 8 p.m. Monday on ABC.

Here are five things to know about Wyatt.
1. He grew up in the Smoky Mountains

It turns out Wyatt and country icon Dolly Parton have something in common.

In Wyatt's online ABC bio, it says he grew up in the Smoky Mountains and mentions it's also the birthplace of Parton.

Wyatt's Facebook profile lists his hometown as Knoxville, but he doesn't live there anymore. Both ABC and his Facebook confirm that Wyatt calls Nashville home now.

It seems like Wyatt has strong family bonds, too. His little sister is his biggest fan, according to his ABC bio, and she thinks he and Brown are a perfect match.

2. Jed Wyatt is a singer/songwriter

Perhaps Wyatt's move to Nashville was influenced by his career as a singer/songwriter.

Wyatt has a Facebook page and website dedicated to his music career. He's released three singles on Spotify: "Misery," "Vacation" and "Let Me Dream."

His style features pop and acoustic sounds; he plays acoustic guitar, and it turns out he can rap, too.

Wyatt can rap Nicki Minaj's verse in Trey Songz's "Bottoms Up" flawlessly, according to his ABC bio, which also says he can shoot rubber bands with incredible accuracy.

3. He's a male burlesque dancer

Based on an Instagram post from Nashville-based account @thingsofstone, Wyatt danced at Nashville's Music City Male Revue, a male burlesque club.

The account tagged Wyatt's Instagram account in the post and photo, which features a shirtless Wyatt and promotes the venue.

Music City Male Revue features hour-long PG-13 choreographed burlesque shows with male performers, according to its website.

4. His last relationship ended badly

Wyatt's ABC bio gives some insight into his personality and also highlights a past heartbreak.

The bio said Wyatt is adventurous and seeks "a forever type of love."

"Jed finds it easiest to express his feelings and be vulnerable through his music," the bio said.

Wyatt's last relationship caused him a great deal of heartache, according to the bio.

"But after his last relationship ended terribly, Jed (Wyatt) stopped making music and said it was one of the hardest times in his life. Will Hannah (Brown) be able to help this songbird sing again?" the bio said.

5. Spoiler alert ...

You won't find these details in Wyatt's ABC bio.

Just a few weeks ago, Brown and Wyatt were spotted in Knoxville's Market Square together while filming for "The Bachelorette."

In past seasons of the show, the final four contestants return to their hometown for a segment, so that could be why Wyatt and Brown were seen in Knoxville.

"The Bachelorette" is known for taking its contestants on travel dates, so that could be another reason.

Meet Knoxville 'The Bachelorette' contestant Jed Wyatt: 5 things to know

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:21 pm

sosleepy wrote:Jed is absolutely not hidden. He’s been featured every single episode. He’s had a 1:1. He’s gotten 2 GDRs. He’s always been clearly on Hannah’s radar, right behind Luke. It’s Tyler who was the sleeper. Not Jed.

The real life friends I have who watch this (faaaaaaar less invested - smart women laugh out loud) are all unspoiled. Tyler is just now on their list of people they think are contenders, but it took until his date last week for them to even notice him. All of them still think Jed is F1. They aren’t that smart with this show though, and none of them have put in the extensive “research” like I have through the years. laugh out loud #imsad

in your opinion Hugesmile

not everyone on this board think alike and because some do not post or comment does not mean they agree with the majority.

I personally was in the old spoiling forum and joined this one (lost password, created new account in 2014)... and I am still very humble about what I think I know even if I act silly if I think I found something laugh out loud I loved when we could spoiled thru teasers the shadows and rings and body parts. Now, IMO, it is all about subjective social medias, who posted what and when and where without real solid proof of the reality. It is a 50/50. Unless we have a kid drawing on the fridge, eh Brad?

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:35 pm

@HEA. I see what you are saying and understand it. However, to say that the female fans are always the ones that are touchy-feely with the male contestants feels a little like putting the blame on the fans rather than acknowledging that Jed (or whoever) might like the female attention and what may come with that. I have found that from following this franchise that several contestants may profess to wanting a serious relationship, but after being on the show and having so many women praise them that a serious relationship ceases to be as important as "playing the field" for a little while. Words and actions have to line up for me to take a person seriously. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:47 pm

HEA wrote:
Aria wrote:Just curious - what is wrong with Jed hooking up with girls now that he's a single guy? Peter went back to his ex, Jojo went back to her ex, Ali said she was sleeping with her ex, etc. It's craziness to expect these people to be celibate after the show or to think that was any indication of their feelings.

I don't think he has a chance in he** to be Bach (it's clearly going to be Peter or Mike), but it does seem like people are creating some kind of Tyler vs. Jed narrative to prop the former up. Which is bizarre because they're best friends. It reminds me of Jef vs. Arie. Both were exactly the same, that's why they were best friends. But each fan base pretended that their guy was so much better. It's just strange to me. 

IMO.

clapping! thumbsup

Except in this case the Tyler fan base is like the peter (Rachel) base... huge.  And Jed like Bryan... we know who was the real F1 all along.

But I get the same feeling except Bryan and peter hated each other.

I completely disagree. I prefer Tyler, both as a compelling person and for (sex with and life with laugh out loud) Hannah, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like Jed or am trying to prop up Tyler at the expense of Jed. I found Jed completely charming last episode, and what we’ve been show on the television, he seems like a laid back, good friend, cool dude. There is of course unverified tea out there circling him, so I guess we shall see. But that’s also not a huge deal to me, as I have come to expect that for most guys cast on this show that go deep. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:58 pm

suzq wrote:@HEA. I see what you are saying and understand it.  However, to say that the female fans are always the ones that are touchy-feely with the male contestants feels a little like putting the blame on the fans rather than acknowledging that Jed (or whoever) might like the female attention and what may come with that.  I have found that from following this franchise that several contestants may profess to wanting a serious relationship, but after being on the show and having so many women praise them that a serious relationship ceases to be as important as "playing the field" for a little while.  Words and actions have to line up for me to take a person seriously.   JMO.

Better when quoting somebody to do it properly Smiley

HEA wrote:Many girls in bars are a bit drunk and touchy feely.

I agree that the message before, during and after is most of the time different!  giggling  yes

This is why IMO, Tyler has better chances to be F1 because IMO Tyler might be a better match of what she is looking for now

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:47 pm

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 16 Jed4
https://www.gracebarry.com/hannahs-season/2019/6/12/power-ranking-the-bachelorette-guys-week-4
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:57 pm

^^ yeah. his IG is full of puppies pics laugh out loud no wonder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+74
veg_out
Bleiby527
violetstoo
pwgolfer
docnash14