SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Maddy Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:37 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 17 QEXJ0AaJw45-jdpO
Jed Wyatt @jedwyattmusic
Salmon Jacket pic.twitter.com/Xp2g5BqQxs
https://mobile.twitter.com/jedwyattmusic
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:11 pm

yeah the salmon jacket is hilarious. 4 at the same time?? cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:45 am

Moved from the SHV sleuthing threads.

alwayscooking wrote:At least Jed finally unfollowed his girlfriend.  I think that happened either late last night or early this morning.  

Loulou wrote:I read on another site Jed was also following her sister. Is that still the case? Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:28 am

Just to answer the question as of now, yes Jed still follows his ex's sister. She has a private page so we can't discuss her. He should really unfollow anyone associated with his ex. Actually should of done that a long time ago.

http://instagram.com/cstevens11

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 17 20190612

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:01 pm

Jed has quite a big head even though it’s quite empty

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:29 pm

Have y’all ever searched Jed Wyatt pics ? There’s a couple of mirror selfies of himself. The kind Hannah said she doesn’t like laugh out loud. That’s not even the one posted at reddit. Dude likes to look himself in the mirror . no no

https://www.tmz.com/photos/2019/06/03/bachelorette-contestant-jed-wyatt-shirtless-photos/images/2019/05/29/jed-bachelor-shirtless-photos0-png

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:14 pm

Here are my observations on JED as a musician, pure and simple, from my personal and professional experience.

Attributes needed to have a SUCCESSFUL MUSIC career
1. TALENT
2. Dedication, time, time, time, passion or DRIVE ( Making it a priority )
3. The right support, personally and professionally
4. Code of Ethics ( some don’t consider this but I do.)
5. Exposure , at the right time and in the right way at the right place
6. Ability to deal with media, venues, fans, P.R., communication etc. OR ability to delegate to the proper people ( see # 3)
7. Likability factor, having people who care for you and what you do / share

Last but NOT least $$$ which is great when it’s NOT yours, right Jed!

This just in : the guitar case he has with him BELONGS TO ... HALEY.... HE STILL HASNT RETURNED IT... 🚋 see ET article... I’ll bring the excerpt in.

ETA: fun read!
https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-jed-wyatts-ex-makes-a-big-reveal-about-his-signature-guitar-exclusive-127642

In Jed’s case he can check some of these elements but NOT the 1st and pretty much indispensable one...TALENT.
He seems to have put ‘ some’ time, but I’m not sure as I don’t know his background enough. Going on The Bachelorette is a shortcu way to go WHEN you do not have what it takes.
I don’t know about his team and support
Code of ethics, out the window now, as far as I can see
Exposure: see above about Bach...
6 is a fail for me now, based on reports that are too numerous to ignore
That’s is also debatable, seemed likable at first but now, his image will be tarnished and I’m not sure how he can float back to the surface after that.

As a singer: His voice is really annoying, ( tone) his pitch is lacking precision, he enunciates poorly, his voice is not trained, unoriginal, unmemorable, unpleasant
As a songwriter: lack of signature sound, no originality, poor lyrics, cliche rhyming, no storytelling, ( which is the #1 for any good country artist), no hook whatsoever in his songs, poor melody based on very basic chord structure.

Good luck to him. Actually, it will take MORE than luck ...and even with many IG followers, he will not gain respect in the music industry for what he does going like this.
There is a reason he has NOT been on any music show, he wouldn’t pass any audition at stage 1. Next.
Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 17 1646190589
P.S. Haley has a pretty decent voice BTW.

Last edited by Astrobach on Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:37 am

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 17 1176891977 brilliantly said @Astobach clapping!

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:31 am

While I anticipated Jed would stay quiet through the initial bad media I now feel he is being a coward by not making some kind of statement at least protecting Hannah. Sure his hands are a bit tied by tptb but he can man-up and take control of his life by forcing a statement of some sort. He's definitely in hiding and the longer it goes on the worse it will get when he finally does come out. TPTB don't control everything and if the person I am engaged to was being ripped to shreds due to my behavior I would never sit quiet regardless of any clause. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:40 am

@Minney maybe she broke up with him ?(If he was F1) If that’s the case he may hide until they make him show up at the ATFR? JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:43 am

Hotmomma wrote:@Minney maybe she broke up with him ?(If he was F1) If that’s the case he may hide until they make him show up at the ATFR? JMO

Wouldn't that be something! If that was the case wish he would still man-up to make a statement to take the heat off Hannah but really no surprise that this guy just thinks about himself first and foremost. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:52 am

I do wonder if when he removed the Bachelorette 15 with the rose emoji from his Instagram a few weeks ago, falls in line when he knew things were going to hit the fan.

Maybe Jed’s side of the story can only be heard on ATFR. I’d assume the producers would want a dramatic live show.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+74
veg_out
Bleiby527
violetstoo
pwgolfer
docnash14