SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 19 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:14 pm

One more time we see the true colors and character of people when a crisis strike. In this case, isn’t it very surprising that Tyler used his platform to bring people’ s awareness to slow down the judgment thrown at Hannah in a call for respect towards her; while James T. ( who is friend with Jed, BTW) seeks relevance and uses his platform to contribute to the criticism. He ALSO pretty much clues us to the fact that Jed is F1 with his reply. What a dumbass... no no J M O .
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Diana Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:17 pm

I have nothing of substance to add other than Jed is narcissistic and I don't trust the guy. Worst F1 ever JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:19 pm

@Astrobach JT criticized Hannah too regarding her religious decisions. His view is echoed in the clapback . I personally think there are two camps . Religious and and hyprocrisy going after Hannah. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Did we know this?

However, he did make one proactive move: Jed limited the comments on his recent Instagram posts

https://www.bustle.com/p/what-is-jed-doing-after-the-bachelorette-the-musicians-instagram-holds-a-few-hints-18139500
This sentence makes no sense to me.  First, the link in this article goes to Jed’s twitter feed, not IG. Second, I just checked Jed’s IG feed and he hasn’t turned off comments  (side note: it’s 2 weeks since his last post btw, can’t imagine that’s what he was hoping for when he concocted his plan to boost his career while having a girlfriend back home with receipts)

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:17 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Not sure what it means but Jed's dad like Hannah's post about defending herself. I like that his dad showing some sign of support. I would think Jed could at least do something like that with needing approval. But that is jmo.

I agree, at least it's something from the Jed camp.  I would hope Jed would make some sort of statement, even if it's "I'll make a statement later" but hiding isn't going to make it go away.  

He’s controlled by the all mighty contract. I’m sure he wants to defend himself/Hannah but TPTB won’t allow him to. Jmo.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:51 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Jed cannot post anything IMHO without approval. I'll be surprised if he does.

Another indication he is the F1. Luke has posted I believe a couple of times defending himself. Tyler posts at his leisure, Jed cannot.

They are saving it for the AFRC which by that time they'll both be a mentally unstable mess JMO! Just the way TPTB likes it.

And CH will be rubbing his hands with glee.  plotting   I can hear him now, "So, Hannah do you think you can trust this man?" "Where do we go from here?"  laugh out loud

Yeah CH, laugh out loud reminds me of him sitting with Andi, all concerned over the breakup during the arm chair special. He's going to be the tough guy asking Jed tough questions.

I wonder if they'll get a trip. dizzy

@mbl If you look at his twitter, you can see tweets were deleted on his pinned post. It looks like the article linked to twitter instead of IG. But the rest of the tweet's replies, I only looked at a couple, they are nasty.

On his latest IG post, as mentioned in the article, only positive posts are there from a week ago. Nothing recent.

https://twitter.com/jedwyattmusic
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByoTS_blT5e/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:01 pm

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 19 65393281_565448663984057_3286139119533441646_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
jedwyatt Riga Riga Riga 2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 19 2714
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:03 pm

He's alive! @bluwavz thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:11 pm

When I saw the photo last week my my immediate thought was: look who’s standing next to her? Did the producers ask those two or Hannah did or the guys did?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:18 pm

Jed seems to have limited his comments section from what I can tell. If you read through it nothing overall negative is getting passed through. I think its a good thing but I took note of it.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:38 pm

I’m sorry but when I think of Jed, I see this as who he is behind closed doors . Jmo
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 19 3ec2df10

https://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/photo-gallery/46186247/embed/46186308/Bachelorette-Jed-Wyatt-Shirtless-Pictures

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:39 pm

by Riga Riga Riga does he mean liar liar liar?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+74
veg_out
Bleiby527
violetstoo
pwgolfer
docnash14