SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Every time I look at him I think of Wes Hayden/ Jillian Harris' season and think he'll be F4 just like Wes.

That's what I said as soon as I saw him. If he starts singing or brings her to see his band, well I'm sure he will be there for "the right reasons".

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:58 pm

a few less followers but not following any others.

569 posts
4,536 followers
989 following

https://www.instagram.com/jedwyatt/

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:24 pm

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Captur42

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 01, 2019 9:18 pm

569 posts
4,498 followers
989 following

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Wed May 01, 2019 9:21 pm

@Aunties_Love Hope your nephew is okay!! Thanks for all of these stats that you are so diligent with- I am wondering who the final 3 are- will keep following your posts.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu May 02, 2019 10:44 pm

Not sure if anyones been paying attention to his twitter but while the stat her shows him following 902 accounts on there. But most of the season (at least since the Boston date) it had 900 follows. Some time yesterday it change to 901. Now I don't know how twitter deactivations work, if its like Instagram or not just saying what I saw. I believe his followers went up by 1 or 2 as well but am not positive. I know if we saw so few changes on Instagram we would think nothing of it but I don't use this platform that much so I don't know how it defers. Just saying what I saw.

Editing to say there was more movement on Jed's twitter today (5/3). It went back to where it basically was while he was filming. Back to 900 follows and 1685 (minus 2 from where I saw it yesterday). Also on the computer you can see number of tweets which you can't on mobile and while the stats here say 9,807 tweets, during filming it definitely read 9,803 and today its 9801. The minus 2 tweets happen in the last 2 days. Mike from this season kind did the same thing on his Instagram where he started following contestants and than a couple days later all his stats where back to where the number had been when he was filming and it showed him following non of the other contestants anymore.

Can't say Jed definitely out but this movement on twitter is definitely odd.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun May 05, 2019 7:25 am

sparkler wrote:@Aunties_Love Hope your nephew is okay!! Thanks for all of these stats that you are so diligent with- I am wondering who the final 3 are- will keep following your posts.
Thanks so much about the well wishes. As of Friday, May 3, we were told that our nephew is 100% cancer free. He was sent for a very sensitive test....pet or pit test that detects any cancer cells no matter where in the body. His came out completely negative. He still has a mass in his chest but IF it keeps shrinking as it has been, he may not even need surgery to get rid of it. Time will tell on that one but almost 4 months of chemo did their job.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sun May 05, 2019 10:15 am

@Aunties_Love I am so glad to hear that. My nephew had cancer a few years ago and he is fine now. I have been thinking of your nephew and family too. What a relief! Meanwhile, I will watch all the sleuthing to see who is the F1.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun May 05, 2019 12:31 pm

Great news to both Auntie and sparkler. God Bless you all.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun May 05, 2019 1:12 pm

May 5th
988 following
4,494 followers
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 05, 2019 10:03 pm

@Aunties_Love Glad to hear the good news!

@alwayscooking Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 07, 2019 3:18 pm

Jed, 25, a singer/songwriter from Nashville, TN
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 7e054a13-8b2d-4e97-bb6d-d6d541089494
Source

Jed
Singer/Songwriter
Nashville, TN
Bachelor Biography

Jed is an adventurous singer/songwriter from Tennessee who is looking for a forever type of love. Jed finds it easiest to express his feelings and be vulnerable through his music; but after his last relationship ended terribly, Jed stopped making music and said it was one of the hardest times in his life. Will Hannah be able to help this songbird sing again? - Jed can rap Nicki Minaj's part in "Bottoms Up" flawlessly, and says he can shoot a rubber band with freakish accuracy. - He grew up in the Smoky Mountains, the birthplace of Dolly Parton. - Jed's biggest fan is his little sister who thinks that he and Hannah are a perfect match!
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+74
veg_out
Bleiby527
violetstoo
pwgolfer
docnash14