SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 23 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by LaineyG Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:43 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
LaineyG wrote:Someone asked RS if he thought Jed would be in BIP next season.  They mentioned crystal and “goose” and how they got their redemption.  He said he could definitely see that happening.  Ugh.  But maybe Jed would seek that out.  

I can see both Hannah and Jed being there next summer for drama and to give her another shot at a relationship in the franchise.

No way with Hannah. 110% she is already over him. She is making that very clear. She will have met someone else get with Tyler or any other guy before Jed. Imo. And her family would kill her. 😂😂

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by LaineyG Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:45 pm

^^^^ also she will think it’s beneath her once being a “lead” then go BIP. Haha

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:56 pm

LaineyG wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
LaineyG wrote:Someone asked RS if he thought Jed would be in BIP next season.  They mentioned crystal and “goose” and how they got their redemption.  He said he could definitely see that happening.  Ugh.  But maybe Jed would seek that out.  

I can see both Hannah and Jed being there next summer for drama and to give her another shot at a relationship in the franchise.

No way with Hannah.  110% she is already over him.  She is making that very clear. She will have met someone else get with Tyler or any other guy before Jed.  Imo. And her family would kill her. 😂😂

Sorry not with Jed(just be there at the same time for the drama) but I can see her doing something likethat as I think they owe her for this mess. All iMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:07 pm

I don't see Jed going on TV again. The fact that he has remained basically MIA since the news broke tells me he just wants to get out dodge ASAP. He will probably go back to playing in bars/clubs after some time. Imo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:49 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I don't see Jed going on TV again.  The fact that he has remained basically MIA since the news broke tells me he just wants to get out dodge ASAP.  He will probably go back to playing in bars/clubs after some time.  Imo

I agree. He needs a 6 months break and move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:02 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 23 65572421_159177758464737_6055271836865837607_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
jedwyatt Hi ya’ll. Several of you have reached out with messages and questions. Please know I’m not able to answer right now, but as soon as I’m able to, I will.

Until then, I ask that you please understand how much the actions being taken towards myself, my family, the men on the show, and above all, Hannah, are affecting all of our mental and physical health.
It goes beyond what is said online. Threatening letters and phone calls have been sent to our homes. My parents and sister are being verbally attacked in public. I beg you to remember what seems like a harmless action is damaging to real people.
I want to thank all of you who have reached out or reserved judgement until I am able to speak openly and I can only ask for your patience and kindness until then.
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:05 pm

I don't mean to sound heartless but I don't feel bad for him.

He is making himself the victim and that is so gross. Plus he has some nerve considering he himself was trashing Luke and Scott himself before this all came out.

And he doesn't give a flying f about Hannah or he wouldn't of put her in this position Rolling Eyes

Imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:09 pm

@Diana i do feel bad for his family, and i look forward to hearing his side of it. People do go overboard and hide behind SM handles.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:10 pm

Definitely think people should leave his sister & parents alone and weirdos shouldn't be sending threatening phone calls or letters. Other than that, girl bye. Funny how he didn't consider Luke or Scott's mental health when he, a fan fave, was taking part in mocking them online. What a hypocrite. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:11 pm

I don’t wish his family ill will at all. I can’t control the actions of my siblings no more than Lily can control Jed’s.

I’m sure Jed has been advised not to speak publicly on the situation but I believe it would behoove him to do so.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:13 pm

ReneeM wrote:Definitely think people should leave his sister & parents alone and weirdos shouldn't be sending threatening phone calls or letters. Other than that, girl bye. Funny how he didn't consider Luke or Scott's mental health when he, a fan fave, was taking part in mocking them online. What a hypocrite. All Jmo.

This! Okay he needs someone to tell him to lay low and wait until he can talk. He is playing victim and garnishing sympathy. Yikes!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:19 pm

I don't wish ill will to his family and very much believe they shouldn't getting threaten. People should leave family out of it. I hate people that do that. 

I read to much stories and follow to much people to think of Jed and him alone as anything other than a hypocrite. I do want to hear his side but I will be honest and say there is very little he can say to change my mind but I will go into ATFR wanting to hear it. People will already think I am bias and so be it but that's jmho.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+74
veg_out
Bleiby527
violetstoo
pwgolfer
docnash14