Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by LaineyG on Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:04 pm

Wow. On Reddit they have a screen shot of Jed stories tagging Tyler about cookies in nyc. Ugh. Tyler already said in nicks podcast he wasn’t friends with nick. I bet Tyler is mad as heck he tagged him. Oh Jed. He is something else.

LaineyG

Posts : 651
Join date : 2019-06-15

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:07 pm

^I saw this a few hours ago and I couldn‘t believe him. He’s so cringey

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by beautifulxendings on Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:12 pm

@LaineyG wrote:Wow. On Reddit they have a screen shot of Jed stories tagging Tyler about cookies in nyc.  Ugh.  Tyler already said in nicks podcast he wasn’t friends with nick.  I bet Tyler is mad as heck he tagged him. Oh Jed.  He is something else.  

Jed has zero insight.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Posts : 254
Join date : 2016-01-29

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by blueblues on Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:45 pm

@blueblues wrote:
@Lucas15 wrote:
@Doggoneit wrote:snipped
I think I am going to feel bad for him by the time it's all over.  He is going to be so remorseful.  

@HavaDrPepper wrote:II am also sure Jed will try to spin a good story at ATFR.  I'm not buying any of it.

I read a post on Reddit by someone who claimed to be a specialist in PR crisis management; the discussion topic was whether or not Jed got or will get professional advice in how to handle PR in a crisis. In essence the answer was something like:

If Jed comes on and admits everything and accepts full responsibility for his actions, then we can know he got professional advice. If he comes on and says yes but he actually fell in love with Hannah, then we will know that he didn't.

I told this to my wife and asked her if she agreed with this view and her answer was "Take a look at how Felicity Huffman dealt with the college admissions scandal and compare that to how Lori Loughlin dealt with it."

IMO if Jed comes on and is remorseful then he got good advice and had the good sense to follow it. If he tries to spin it his way or make any excuses for his behavior then he didn't get advice, or didn't follow it.
JMHO
This is a very good analysis IMO. If he takes full responsibility, the criticism will probably die down pretty quickly and he can go back to be an obscure musician in Nashville. If not, I think he will go down in BN history as one of the worst villains ever. It’s also likely that more stories will come out, since women from his past will be even more provoked.

If his IG post from before the HTDs is any indication I’m afraid he will not make the smart choice.
All JMO
So @Lucas15, what’s the verdict?
IMO, when Jed finally got to “give his side of the story” (as his defenders have put it for the last six weeks) in the breakup scene, he showed just how bad he was at handling himself, from the silly knock on the door through every lie that Hannah was able to shoot down.

In the studio he delivered an apology that may not have been the best of all times, but at least he acknowledged his bad behavior. But then, as soon has he was out of the spotlight, he showed his true colors again when he shaded Hannah on SM. And on GMA he was back at talking about how he had held back on “details”.

So my conclusion is that he indeed got professional PR advice, not on the level of Felicity Huffman of course, but maybe the best that his parents could afford. It just didn’t stick with him for very long.
All JMO

@Luvstruck wrote:What an appropriate video for him to be in playing the douchebag!!!!!
FORSHADOWING! affraid

blueblues

Posts : 845
Join date : 2014-08-24

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Lucas15 on Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:25 pm

@blueblues wrote:So @Lucas15, what’s the verdict?
IMO, when Jed finally got to “give his side of the story” (as his defenders have put it for the last six weeks) in the breakup scene, he showed just how bad he was at handling himself, from the silly knock on the door through every lie that Hannah was able to shoot down.

In the studio he delivered an apology that may not have been the best of all times, but at least he acknowledged his bad behavior. But then, as soon has he was out of the spotlight, he showed his true colors again when he shaded Hannah on SM. And on GMA he was back at talking about how he had held back on “details”.

So my conclusion is that he indeed got professional PR advice, not on the level of Felicity Huffman of course, but maybe the best that his parents could afford. It just didn’t stick with him for very long.
All JMO

@Luvstruck wrote:What an appropriate video for him to be in playing the douchebag!!!!!
FORSHADOWING! affraid

Jed did not follow the path that Felicity Huffman (successfully) did. I think he got good advice - took it for the briefest of time - and then ignored it and tried to blame everyone else except himself.

Lucas15
Moderator
Moderator

Male Posts : 2776
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:21 am

Lyin'Jed has been enabled for years and surrounded himself with guys who behave exactly like him. A little soul-searching for a few weeks will not change a person like that. Some years and life experience can, but only if he has any level of self-awareness, which I'm not sure he does.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Doggoneit on Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:41 am

You know to me it speaks volumes about a person's character by the company people keep. When there were posts about Jeds friends at the viewing party with T-shirts that said: Jed's Free, and the girl who was screen shooting the entrance and saying yay....for Jed walking on stage and then her camera got to Hannah and she said, "no we don't like you."
It was just poor. I mean, now tagging TC (only to boost his followers, IMO) is desperate.
Grow up!
My Mom has two sayings I love:
1. Pretty is as Pretty does and
2. Sorry is as Sorry does.

Hmmm
1. Hannah
2. Jed...Sorry being defined as sorry (I'm) not sorry


Doggoneit

Posts : 595
Join date : 2019-01-10

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Chgohighlife on Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:51 am

@Doggoneit wrote:You know to me it speaks volumes about a person's character by the company people keep.  When there were posts about Jeds friends at the viewing party with T-shirts that said:  Jed's Free, and the girl who was screen shooting the entrance and saying yay....for Jed walking on stage and then her camera got to Hannah and she said, "no we don't like you."
It was just poor.  I mean, now tagging TC (only to boost his followers, IMO) is desperate.  
Grow up!  
My Mom has two sayings I love:
1. Pretty is as Pretty does and
2. Sorry is as Sorry does.

Hmmm
1. Hannah
2. Jed...Sorry being defined as sorry (I'm) not sorry


And I have two sayings for Hannah:
1) Stay woke!!
2) a hard head makes a soft behind (meaning obstinance and refusal to listen to sage advice from those with more experience makes you vulnerable or makes your life more difficult)

No one endorsed Jed. It’s typical for young girls to ignore their moms but, her dad made a strong case against Jed, too. No one said, yes. Not even his own family. They all but told her to get lost. She cried about it but ignored them. She got the exact outcome she deserved and I am fearful that if anyone swoops in to save her, she will learn nothing. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 1805
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Doats on Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:07 am

@Chgohighlife wrote:
@Doggoneit wrote:You know to me it speaks volumes about a person's character by the company people keep.  When there were posts about Jeds friends at the viewing party with T-shirts that said:  Jed's Free, and the girl who was screen shooting the entrance and saying yay....for Jed walking on stage and then her camera got to Hannah and she said, "no we don't like you."
It was just poor.  I mean, now tagging TC (only to boost his followers, IMO) is desperate.  
Grow up!  
My Mom has two sayings I love:
1. Pretty is as Pretty does and
2. Sorry is as Sorry does.

Hmmm
1. Hannah
2. Jed...Sorry being defined as sorry (I'm) not sorry


And I have two sayings for Hannah:
1) Stay woke!!
2) a hard head makes a soft behind (meaning obstinance and refusal to listen to sage advice from those with more experience makes you vulnerable or makes your life more difficult)

No one endorsed Jed. It’s typical for young girls to ignore their moms but, her dad made a strong case against Jed, too. No one said, yes. Not even his own family. They all but told her to get lost. She cried about it but ignored them. She got the exact outcome she deserved and I am fearful that if anyone swoops in to save her, she will learn nothing. All IMO.

@Chgohighlife I respectfully disagree with the bolded. I don't think anyone deserves to be lied to and manipulated the way Jed misused Hannah. She didn't listen and made mistakes but, in my book, that doesn't justify the treatment she received from Jed to stroke his ego and advance his career. Just my very humble opinion...

Doats

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Chgohighlife on Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:18 am

@Doats wrote:
@Chgohighlife wrote:
@Doggoneit wrote:You know to me it speaks volumes about a person's character by the company people keep.  When there were posts about Jeds friends at the viewing party with T-shirts that said:  Jed's Free, and the girl who was screen shooting the entrance and saying yay....for Jed walking on stage and then her camera got to Hannah and she said, "no we don't like you."
It was just poor.  I mean, now tagging TC (only to boost his followers, IMO) is desperate.  
Grow up!  
My Mom has two sayings I love:
1. Pretty is as Pretty does and
2. Sorry is as Sorry does.

Hmmm
1. Hannah
2. Jed...Sorry being defined as sorry (I'm) not sorry


And I have two sayings for Hannah:
1) Stay woke!!
2) a hard head makes a soft behind (meaning obstinance and refusal to listen to sage advice from those with more experience makes you vulnerable or makes your life more difficult)

No one endorsed Jed. It’s typical for young girls to ignore their moms but, her dad made a strong case against Jed, too. No one said, yes. Not even his own family. They all but told her to get lost. She cried about it but ignored them. She got the exact outcome she deserved and I am fearful that if anyone swoops in to save her, she will learn nothing. All IMO.

@Chgohighlife I respectfully disagree with the bolded. I don't think anyone deserves to be lied to and manipulated the way Jed misused Hannah. She didn't listen and made mistakes but, in my book, that doesn't justify the treatment she received from Jed to stroke his ego and advance his career. Just my very humble opinion...

@Doats
Agree to disagree. Hannah’s comfort level with Jed came from delusion. Delusion manufactured by love. She knew it. It’s why she cried at his HTD. Red flags were everywhere, her parents pressed them, lined them up and put them in a gift box for her. She’s not a little girl and Jed is no forty year old playboy. Dear goodness he is the least smooth, least polished, least talented liar on the planet. I knew smoother guys in 8th grade. He can’t even look you in the eye when he lies. Every tell was there and she ignored them all. She got what she deserved. Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone has experienced buyer’s remorse. Everyone has had to learn some lessons the hard way because they decided to take a risk. She’s no special snow flake. She’ll live. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 1805
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Minney on Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:43 am

I think that’s part of the growth and self love that Hannah is staying she’s found now. Jed is a safe choice based on her past self knowledge including defying parental opinions. A mature woman listens to loved ones advice and considers more than typical patterns of past behaviors. Only Hannah knows if she’s really grown from this experience. The fact that Tyler is one of the most sought after men in America right now, and he most likely still wants and loves her, she’d be best to use some of her new found maturity and get her guy!
Minney
Minney

Posts : 882
Join date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by sdmom on Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:31 pm

Ali and Rachel are going to interview him on their podcast! Wonder what Rachel is going to ask!


"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Posts : 7183
Join date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum