SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 8 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by beader Mon May 20, 2019 4:01 pm

Thanks, GA. All I saw when I went to the link was an instagram picture. I didn't realize it was a steel rod across his chest.

beader

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 20, 2019 4:24 pm

@beader no problem. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 21, 2019 12:32 am

So, he's the rumored F2? Make him the next Bach! yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 21, 2019 12:34 am

I liked him a lot tonight. I appreciated there was no alpha male testosterone anger as the Luke massage scene and I laughed at his pants joke. It was a very cute and endearing scene all around.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue May 21, 2019 9:57 am

I found he came off really well last night, especially juxtaposed with her scenes with Luke. I feel like he'll have a great edit this season, but not sure what tptb plans are for him and this franchise. I still don't really see a romantic connection there, no giddiness from either. The words that were expressed between them sound all good on paper. I don't know how to describe it. I guess their affect is very flat is how I would best put it? I'm probably not even explaining it correctly laugh out loud

TPTB definitely pushing this relationship. He continues to have lots of close ups in previews, especially of them kissing compared to other guys.

His numbers on IG has increased by a lot since last night's episode.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue May 21, 2019 10:34 am

I think he is in it for his music he should have tried for the voice instead of this show jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue May 21, 2019 11:22 am

Opal wrote:I know Jed Wyatt might not be everyone's cup of tea here on this board, but here is a heartfelt post on Jed where he gives a personal testimony to a health struggle he overcame as a child. Aside from singing and having a past in taking off his clothes for bachelorette parties, Jed does personal training. He most likely became inspired to do fitness coaching after rebounding from this medical issue. I'm interested to see if we hear this story from him when he has quality time with Hannah.
https://www.instagram.com/p/4fzywHj4K0/

Here's a description of his condition that led to surgery:
If pectus excavatum is not severe, you might only notice a small indentation in the chest. However, if it is more severe, the area around the sternum can look like it has been dented in several inches. Very severe cases of pectus excavatum can compress the lungs and heart, causing serious health risks.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 21, 2019 11:31 am

dee wrote:I found he came off really well last night, especially juxtaposed with her scenes with Luke. I feel like he'll have a great edit this season, but not sure what tptb plans are for him and this franchise. I still don't really see a romantic connection there, no giddiness from either. The words that were expressed between them sound all good on paper. I don't know how to describe it. I guess their affect is very flat is how I would best put it? I'm probably not even explaining it correctly laugh out loud

TPTB definitely pushing this relationship. He continues to have lots of close ups in previews, especially of them kissing compared to other guys.

His numbers on IG has increased by a lot since last night's episode.

:yes: You described it well and I agree. She was flattered by his song during the Mr. Right competition and she seemed thankful that he was nice about catching her and Luke making out, but I didn't see the giddiness that I did with Tyler during their little stint on the driveway.

I don't know what it was, but I think Jed is very low key and she is a little energizer bunny. During the scene when he interrupted her and Luke, it was almost like he sucked the energy out of her. Now I know, that she was embarrassed and upset at being caught, but it was a little sad seeing her go from being so excited to so regretful.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue May 21, 2019 12:05 pm

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Ep2_2010
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Ep2_2110
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Ep2_2210
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Ep2_2310
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Ep2_2410
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Ep2_2510
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Ep2_2610
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Ep2_2710
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Ep2_2810
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Ep2_2910
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Ep2_3010
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Ep2_3110
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Ep2_3210
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Ep2_3310
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Ep2_3410
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Ep2_3510

SC's made from https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/episode-guide/season-15/02-week-2
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 21, 2019 12:22 pm

I like Jed, but not for Hannah. Honestly, I am seeing a different side to Hannah and Jed deserves a better girl. Sorry, not sorry. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2019 1:08 pm

Jed will make some girl very happy on paradise (next year)!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 21, 2019 10:45 pm

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 60354192_1042563055944890_3019844893352771198_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fybz2-1.fna.fbcdn

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 59356667_176696960004159_8105945512637125517_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fybz2-1.fna.fbcdn

jedwyatt
Roses are red, violets are blue, when you cannot hold @alabamahannah ‘s hand @jimmykimmellive helps you. GROUP DATE ROSE BABY
Best. Feeling.
What was your favorite part on last night’s episode of @bacheloretteabc ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxuXf6aFVEf/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+74
veg_out
Bleiby527
violetstoo
pwgolfer
docnash14