SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:49 pm

@ReneeM Thanks for bringing that over! I don't know what to think of this. dizzy
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:52 pm

Yeah, I'm just getting the feeling that Hannah ended the season single and met up with Jed post-show for a closure talk or to re-kindle things. It would explain a lot - it would explain Jed being devastated and finding it hard to watch the episodes and saying "my heart hurts" and being such a drunk womanizing player. 

Or Jed's friends are all liars and/or clueless. Just get the feeling we don't know everything.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:55 pm

I WANT THE REDDIT POSTER TO BE RIGHT!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:55 pm

I still think she is with Jed and RS has proof this time. No way is he going to change the spoiler again. He's no dummy. Yes, I gave you a compliment Steve! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:59 pm

Aria wrote:Yeah, I'm just getting the feeling that Hannah ended the season single and met up with Jed post-show for a closure talk or to re-kindle things. It would explain a lot - it would explain Jed being devastated and finding it hard to watch the episodes and saying "my heart hurts" and being such a drunk womanizing player. 

Or Jed's friends are all liars and/or clueless. Just get the feeling we don't know everything.

I agree ! It’s a train wreck ! She wanted Luke and that didn’t work in the framework of this show IMO

Lies are not coming just from Luke ! IMO other guys in the F4 seemed to have lied too!

I think she ends up single from this show and if now she will be !
Just too toxic all away around IMO
Not a good look for this show !
So many red flags with it all not just Luke IMO

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:59 pm

I also believe she is with Jed because of the SHV clues.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:10 pm

Aria wrote:Yeah, I'm just getting the feeling that Hannah ended the season single and met up with Jed post-show for a closure talk or to re-kindle things. It would explain a lot - it would explain Jed being devastated and finding it hard to watch the episodes and saying "my heart hurts" and being such a drunk womanizing player. 

Maybe she rejected Jed’s proposal at FRC and decided just to date irl?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:11 pm

The SHV clues seem very circumstantial to me, so I'm not ready to believe he's f1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:12 pm

My gosh. I was on my way to Europe and WTH??

Soooooo my intuition was correct? Hannah picked JEd the main course and the repost of old posts were indeed fishy and silent both last WE and maybe... just maybe the possible santorini bracelet and evil eye necklace were clues as I thought?

Well if Jed is F1. I wish them the best! It will be a valuable lesson about reddit rumors... as I said 50/50.

2pop

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:15 pm

HEA wrote:My gosh. I was on my way to Europe and WTH??

Soooooo my intuition was correct? Hannah picked JEd the main course and the repost of old posts were indeed fishy and silent both last WE and maybe... just maybe the possible santorini bracelet and evil eye necklace were clues as I thought?

Well if Jed is F1. I wish them the best! It will be a valuable lesson about reddit rumors... as I said 50/50.

2pop

laugh out loud Maybe RS will change it back to Tyler in a few days? That would be epic. thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:16 pm

@Aria I honestly don’t know what to think. Though I thought Hannah chose Tyler, for the most part I was ok with the Jed portrayed on the show & hoped that just maybe he had learnt his lesson regarding the tea about how he treated the ex via Reddit. Now I just can’t excuse all these reports that have since come up about Jed & I hope for Hannah’s sake that she is single as you are speculating....all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:16 pm

The timing of all of this is unbelievable, we got a mid-season recap whatever episode last night,  RS changed his spoiler today, an article in people tv saying Jed was dating when he went on the show, we have Reddit users saying all sorts of stuff on Jed and more is coming out. I taught I had a chitty season 8 with GOT, but I think the Bachelorette is about to top it off! Smiley JMO
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly