SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:05 pm

Julie81 wrote:
misslurking wrote:
Julie81 wrote:But RS says he has proof of shv’s with Hannah and Jed. I don’t think he’s wrong this time.

It’s going to make me question him every time from now on. This was a real heartbreaker.

this was the question, and his response.

Hey Steve!

It is my first time writing in, but thank you so much for spoiling! I was sad to hear that Tyler did not win. As much as I want to think you are wrong, I know you aren’t. Do you know if they have been having their “happy couple weekends?” Yup.

link to his page

Gotcha!

Basically my interpretation is: He doesn't sound fully sure himself.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:06 pm

Alanna wrote:How could Hannah have chosen someone even worse than Luke??? I don’t get it. It’s confounding how her #1 pick was the second biggest douche so when that failed, she just chose the biggest douche there and called it a day.

And the worst part is she’s gonna stick with him for a long, long time now. All the stuff abt him shaming the women for having sex with him, hitting on other women even now, the girlfriend, the stripper turned singer career with dad paying rent, the eating disorder of another gf...just...I can’t.
Spot on, imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:21 pm

If anyone thinks Hannah is dumping Jed in some amazing “I choose me” Kelly Taylor moment, you are deluding yourself. These scandals always, ALWAYS make the lead sink their feet in even stronger, and cling to that relationship and that man (usually these scandals are Bachelorette related. Apparently hot/outgoing men drawn to this type of experience are usually womanizing assholes, so this storyline has played out a lot over many different summers laugh out loud).

Hannah is a stubborn girl. She kept a literal train wreck until FSDs for no good reason, only to pick the bigger train wreck. She’s not leaving Jed any time soon, and now Jed really needs her to rehabilitate his reputation, so don’t expect him to go anywhere either. I’m gagging thinking about the fakery to come with them, but fully expect this to go the long haul. Maybe not to marriage, but this (like most Ette couples), will likely be pretty long term, and the scandal will honestly just help pull them together.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:25 pm

I honestly might be in the minority that is hopeful she will dump him. Her willful need for honesty at all times was what made her so relatable to me. She will most likely die a hundred times a day if she has to put up with Jed and his lying and cheating ways.

I just can't imagine her defending him. Let's just say. I will loose all respect for her if she defends him and makes up excuses for his behaviour instead of dumping him and choosing to stay single for a while.
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:29 pm

I am hopeful as well. I think she's sticking to him for now, but there's a long time before the finale for friends and family to slap some sense into her. Especially as the stories that come out get worse and worse. I'm going to be hopeful!

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:30 pm

@sosleepy i agree but most of the past scandals were not cheating and could not be proven and were he said/she said like ed from gillian's run. here every spoiler site have been sent proof. they will leak making hannah look like a fool because viewers will see it with their own eyes. maybe her management team will talk some sense into her?

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:32 pm

Yup I don't expect her to dump him. She hung on to Luke as much as possible and she is going to do the same with Jed. I hate it that I even think that because I grew to love the girl. But her immaturity and lack of relationship experience shows during the show and expect after it. I really want the best for her but can only hope she is strong enough to handle everything that is coming because I don't think she is. And its going to be a lot coming at her the next 6 to 8 weeks.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:33 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Okay, I'll step out on a limb here and just say it, but I'm still cautiously questioning the "new" spoilers.  The timing of all of this Jed news seems very suspect to me.   I have always thought Jed was there to promote his music, and graciously played his roll as the f2 guy.  If there was ever a season to stir things up with spoilers, this is the season to do it given the friendship that Tyler and Jed seem to have.  I'm not going to go full blown conspiracy theory yet, but I just have it tucked away and I'll keep watching for clues.

I’m on the limb with you. Something doesn’t feel right with it all. Tyler’s mom’s excitement, him going through the trouble to copy friend’s insta stories of events where we don’t think he was present and not just “sharing” them the normal way, accepting Hannah’s moms follow right after he got back from filming, he is so hidden in the previews for next week, Jed being depressed when he got home and his friends feeling that he was absolutely NOT engaged.....so much doesn’t make sense to me yet. I could go full on conspiracy and half way believe that she met up with Jed at CMA’s to take the pic that was sent to RS. I can tell you this....If I were a lead or a top finisher I would go all out to foil that guy. He is such an azz! Anyway, I don’t have the time or energy to sleuth this season so I guess I will just put on my tinfoil hat and wait and see just how crazy I really am. Maybe I’ll rewatch the Hannah and Jed parts and see if I can somehow buy in to any sort of attraction between them. I’ve always felt like she was “stage Hannah” when she was with him and that she had him friend zoned. I don’t know, I’ve been wrong before. I was convinced that Emily had chosen Arie and nope she chose Jef. The king of douchedom! 🙄.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:34 pm

Yeah, I don’t see her dumping him either and I, for one, will not be around to witness any of their media tour, Instagram fake happiness or whatever they will post.

I’ll be sailing on Ship Tyler hoping he graces my screen again someday. He’s too beautiful and sweet to never be seen again.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:42 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:@sosleepy i agree but most of the past scandals were not cheating and could not be proven and were he said/she said like ed from gillian's run. here every spoiler site have been sent proof. they will leak making hannah look like a fool because viewers will see it with their own eyes. maybe her management team will talk some sense into her?

I actually think Jillian/Ed is the most comparable story arch to this situation, because Ed was actually cheating on Jillian in real time, just like it appears Jed is/was trying to do at CMA. Ed’s transgressions were certified and published in US. He had two girlfriends at home, he went home mid filming, got together with both of them, came back, got engaged... and apparently cheated on her again, afterwards, once back in Chicago. Jillian has also alluded to him cheating on her, now in present day, far removed from the situation. The difference was, while that was a complete $hitstorm, this was also 10 years ago before SM and IG stories, and Reddit, and instant feedback. RS was in his infancy back then, and not even as relevant. He was just coming into his own and breaking out on the Bachelor scene at the time. Everything is just so magnified now. But Jillian dug her heals in, moved to Chicago, stood by her man, and was with him for over a year. I’m not really expecting any different from Hannah here. These seasons feel really, extremely similar to me, right down to the super popular guy on the sideline (Reid/Tyler) that fans just love and really feel emotional about their connection and what could have been with the lead. JMO.

I just realized Jillian and Ed’s fan name was Jed. laugh out loud Kill me. How prophetic. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:44 pm

sosleepy wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:@sosleepy i agree but most of the past scandals were not cheating and could not be proven and were he said/she said like ed from gillian's run. here every spoiler site have been sent proof. they will leak making hannah look like a fool because viewers will see it with their own eyes. maybe her management team will talk some sense into her?

I actually think Jillian/Ed is the most comparable story arch to this situation, because Ed was actually cheating on Jillian in real time, just like it appears Jed is/was trying to do at CMA. Ed’s transgressions were certified and published in US. He had two girlfriends at home, he went home mid filming, got together with both of them, came back, got engaged... and apparently cheated on her again, afterwards, once back in Chicago. Jillian has also alluded to him cheating on her, now in present day, far removed from the situation. The difference was, while that was a complete $hitstorm, this was also 10 years ago before SM and IG stories, and Reddit, and instant feedback. Everything is just so magnified now. But Jillian dug her heals in, moved to Chicago, stood by her man, and was with him for over a year. I’m not really expecting any different from Hannah here. These seasons feel really, extremely similar to me, right down to the super popular guy on the sideline (Reid/Tyler) that fans just love and really feel emotional about their connection and what could have been with the lead. JMO.

I just realized Jillian and Ed’s fan name was Jed. laugh out loud Kill me. How prophetic. laugh out loud  
Oh my gosh, yes!!!! Exactly. This is the exact same story. And I was heartbroken for Jill and now feel the same for Hannah. At least eventually Jillian got her dogs and kids and house so maybe Hannah will too, complete with a dud of a boyfriend imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:44 pm

Yep, fully expect her to stand by the sleaze ball. Wonder if she’ll pay his rent for him now?
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly