Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doggoneit on Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:33 pm

@mbl When Demi was on the “Almost Famous” podcast. She was talking and slipped and said no, she’s engaged.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking on Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:09 am

I would love to watch this season but I can’t find where to watch in Australia. I’ve tried Hulu, prime, tvutube but all need a USA zip. Any suggestions?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith on Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:14 am

@Just Looking wrote:I would love to watch this season but I can’t find where to watch in Australia.  I’ve tried Hulu, prime, tvutube but all need a USA zip.  Any suggestions?

I’m in Australia and I watch it on the website bachelorarchive.com yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA on Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:47 am

i wonder what the couple will overcome? I have a feeling that Jed's dad will not be very open to the idea of a proposal at all. I wonder what will it be for Tyler? Was it discussed?

HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA on Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:27 pm

I always find a lot of sex innuendos with Tyler no?

Like ep 5 when Tyler misunderstood and said:
You are the only one that could wax my azz.

However Hannah was uncomfortable when the Scottish man said:
Size 14 eh?

JMO

HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:45 pm

Eh. Hannah didn't seem uncomfortable whem she all but dragged him to that bed laugh out loud. they give & take perfectly JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8055

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA on Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:48 pm

@Diana wrote:Eh. Hannah didn't seem uncomfortable whem she all but dragged him to that bed laugh out loud. they give & take perfectly JMO

Yep not uncomfortable with Tyler on the bed, on laps with Jed and on poll table with peter for sure laugh out loud

HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:04 pm

@HEA wrote:I always find a lot of sex innuendos with Tyler no?

Like ep 5 when Tyler misunderstood and said:
You are the only one that could wax my azz.

However Hannah was uncomfortable when the Scottish man said:
Size 14 eh?

JMO

That’s because these two have extreme sexual tension right now. It’s pretty off the charts. So the innuendos will follow. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:44 pm

As we’re seeing, Hannah’s a very sexual person, the difference with Tyler, Jed, and Peter, is that Tyler gives her that same energy right back. Peter tries but he’s just not that guy laugh out loud and Jed when Hannah was straddling him, was questioning if her dress allowed that, like that was cute/funny but that should not have been his concern. Contrast that with Tyler, Hannah tricks him to get him over to the bed, throws him down, climbs on top of him, and Tyler’s only reaction was ‘ooh!’ and dove right in. It would bother me if that was all we saw from their relationship, but last week we saw him be there for her and accept her for who she is, and also open up to her. So there’s substance to go along with the sexual chemistry that’s always there with them. Jmo.
ReneeM
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA on Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:10 pm

I think at this point, she is sexual with her top 4. Luke will come later.

When a woman says she does not care if she messes her cocktail dress in order to kiss... it is as sexual as moving on top the poll or take one on the bed

Hannah said it herself in interviews that her #1 was luke

HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx on Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:34 pm

Am I the only one who felt that Peter's pool table move was producer-suggested? He seemed out of his element....which I don't necessarily say is bad. I just don't think he came up with that idea on his own.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA on Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:40 pm

@luvstx wrote:Am I the only one who felt that Peter's pool table move was producer-suggested?  He seemed out of his element....which I don't necessarily say is bad.  I just don't think he came up with that idea on his own.

I agree

same with the bedroom with oh so convenient bed with tyler giggling

HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum