SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:40 pm

How about we all just have our opinions on these people without being accusatory about why others feel the way they feel because that could go both ways and then devolve into breaking forum rules yes

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:09 pm

misslurking wrote:
okkaayy wrote:Something that’s really been nagging me is why did they hide Tyler in the edit/promos/pre season interviews so much if he’s f2? I’d assume they’d want to flaunt him. I was looking at a previous mills interview and everyone but Tyler gets mentioned.

Tyler also got the first intro package !! classic F1 spot ! I understand that production team is new but editing team isn't !?! They has Jeds intro package and they didn't even air it. They included it in the deleted stuff !?!

Yes, I’ve been surprised by that as well. One theory is that Tyler really saw how manipulative and ruthless they are with the lead and cast during the whole process and as an independent and intelligent thinker decided it may not be his cup of tea...? Maybe he refused their offer for Bach? I know he will accumulate enough followers by the end of the show to be given a ton of great opportunities...without the restrictions imposed by TPTB ‘s conditions, contract and obligations.
I’m very glad to see him living his life in the best way he can in these not so easy circumstances. The guy does have a backbone and great character traits. Admirable! No doubt he’ll do great outside the BN world.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:28 pm

One thing that I wondered about - on the first night - M&G - maybe Hannah didn't single Tyler out to talk with her bec she thought he might be a player or whatever. But why didn't he single her out to go and talk with her ? I know the evening was shortened bec of the Scott fiasco but .... ???
Maybe he was shy and didn't want to push it ?? Maybe Hannah was overloaded with all the introductions ??
The other thing is - she has seemed to avoid a lot of the post group date talks and he pre RC talks. Did she have a hard time talkign with people she knew she wasn't interested in ??
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:31 pm

My opinion is that as a viewer I was also lied to/mislead from the beginning by just reading Js Bach biography. I acknowledge they can glorify the contestants worksite but his is total BS. I feel like I can not believe anything that come out of his mouth. If u go back to the early stages of sleuthingbefore the frc Jed’s body language with Hannah was much talked about. No one thought he could be f1 due to this alone. He did not appear to be into her. He was a stripper and entertainer the excuse of camera shy doesn’t cut it. He came on the show with a gf and to promote his music and at this stage that is all I’m seeing from him. Maybe the reason he didn’t react to seeing H/L massage is because he didn’t care. I have to wonder if towards the end he had a god moment in the shower and realised Hannah was the answer to all his prayers - music exposure, networking, finances. Why wouldnt he stick around for a few months post show. I work in welfare so my feelings for this manipulator has nothing to do with him being the new F1. I am strong supporter of women empowerment and stopping the cycle of violence against women. This whole situation sickens me. Hannah, by staying with J, is sending the wrong message to young women. The fact her promotion is all about self growth, honesty, loving one self, to be chosen every day is total hypocrisy. Rant over and of course imho.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:54 pm

CHO wrote:One thing that I wondered about - on the first night - M&G - maybe Hannah didn't single Tyler out to talk with her bec she thought he might be a player or whatever.  But why didn't he single her out to go and talk with her ?  I know the evening was shortened bec of the Scott fiasco but ....  ???
Maybe he was shy and didn't want to push it ??  Maybe Hannah was overloaded with all the introductions ??  
The other thing is - she has seemed to avoid a lot of the post group date talks and he pre RC talks.  Did she have a hard time talkign with people she knew she wasn't interested in ??

I remember Hannah did an interview somewhere and it was discussed about Tyler, and she said "he caught her eye" on night one. I'll have to go back and see if I can find it but I specifically remember it because it explained to me why she kept him. But they also purposely made a point to show that Tyler didn't get any time ep 2 group date. If fact all of there time is cut extremely short, I've never seen anything like it. As soon as the fun banter starts or the kissing scene start it gets cut off. They showed more in the preview of them rolling around on the bed in Scotland than they actually showed during the episode. It's also obvious they've spent way more time together than what we are seeing given Tyler's comments about their relationship. If he is F2 why do that? I went back and rewatched all the episodes, and yes, I see she is googly eyed at Jed, but she also is with Tyler. If you can, go and watch their 1-1 date when they're dancing in slo-mo. Holy Ham, I'm in Amsterdam it was smokin hot, the eye contact was crazy on fire. How she didn't choose him, I have no idea
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:55 pm

@alwayscooking Hannah said that in the Almost Famous interview with Ashley I.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:01 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
CHO wrote:One thing that I wondered about - on the first night - M&G - maybe Hannah didn't single Tyler out to talk with her bec she thought he might be a player or whatever.  But why didn't he single her out to go and talk with her ?  I know the evening was shortened bec of the Scott fiasco but ....  ???
Maybe he was shy and didn't want to push it ??  Maybe Hannah was overloaded with all the introductions ??  
The other thing is - she has seemed to avoid a lot of the post group date talks and he pre RC talks.  Did she have a hard time talkign with people she knew she wasn't interested in ??

I remember Hannah did an interview somewhere and it was discussed about Tyler, and she said "he caught her eye" on night one.  I'll have to go back and see if I can find it  but I specifically remember it because it explained to me why she kept him.  But they also purposely made a point to show that Tyler didn't get any time ep 2 group date.  If fact all of there time is cut extremely short, I've never seen anything like it.  As soon as the fun banter starts or the kissing scene start it gets cut off.  They showed more in the preview of them rolling around on the bed in Scotland than they actually showed during the episode. It's also obvious they've spent way more time together than what we are seeing given Tyler's comments about their relationship.   If he is F2 why do that?   I went back and rewatched all the episodes, and yes, I see she is googly eyed at Jed, but she also is with Tyler.  If you can, go and watch their 1-1 date when they're dancing in slo-mo.  Holy Ham, I'm in Amsterdam it was smokin hot, the eye contact was crazy on fire.  How she didn't choose him, I have no idea

I think she probably thought Jed looked better on paper because of his Nashville connection and country music. There could also be an obstacle with Jed later on, maybe during his HTD or FSD that will push her to lean towards him even more. Maybe he talks about his music dream and self pitying his way to win her over during that FSD. I think she ultimately chose the guy she had to fix and I don’t think Tyler fit that mold.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:07 pm

alwayscooking wrote:

I remember Hannah did an interview somewhere and it was discussed about Tyler, and she said "he caught her eye" on night one.  I'll have to go back and see if I can find it  but I specifically remember it because it explained to me why she kept him.  But they also purposely made a point to show that Tyler didn't get any time ep 2 group date.  If fact all of there time is cut extremely short, I've never seen anything like it.  As soon as the fun banter starts or the kissing scene start it gets cut off.  They showed more in the preview of them rolling around on the bed in Scotland than they actually showed during the episode. It's also obvious they've spent way more time together than what we are seeing given Tyler's comments about their relationship.   If he is F2 why do that?   I went back and rewatched all the episodes, and yes, I see she is googly eyed at Jed, but she also is with Tyler.  If you can, go and watch their 1-1 date when they're dancing in slo-mo.  Holy Ham, I'm in Amsterdam it was smokin hot, the eye contact was crazy on fire.  How she didn't choose him, I have no idea

Honestly, I'm asking the same questions. Still don't understand how she chose Jed but there is plenty of show left I guess. I won't be watching though. laugh out loud

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:13 pm

smg2587 wrote:@alwayscooking Hannah said that in the Almost Famous interview with Ashley I.
thank you!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:21 pm

I remember way back when during DeAnna's season and Jesse reportedly had a gf back home. LOL, I'll never forget that season, it's when I stumbled upon the forum FORT. My hubby was out of town, and I had the kiddies in bed, I remember sitting on my bed with the laptop amazed at all the info on FORT, reading through everything.. Next thing I knew it was getting light outside and my kids were getting up.. Yes, the obsession is real.

Anyway the producers knew about it and made him call the chick and break it off during HTD's. At least Jesse never kissed DeAnna until he broke it off. Unlike someone else... no no
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:41 pm

More thoughts and speculation. Because it’s just impossible to understand how she chose NotTyler. no

I’ve gone back and watched all the time between Hannah and both Tyler and Jed. Tyler’s attention to her and his eye contact and body language literally took my breath away. The way he searches for her in a room and how he looks at her......his feelings for her are palpable. :inlove  However, Hannah doesn’t seem to meet his intensity. Although she’s insanely attracted to him and can feel the chemistry, she doesn’t know what to do with it sometimes. She often turns her head away from him in I guess might be shyness....as though she doesn’t trust that he would really be that in to her? Like it’s almost all TOO much for her. With Jed I feel nothing from him. He’s a contestant trying to say and do the right things to move on to the next week. In fact, he seems very uncomfortable around her. For Hannah, I feel like Jed is what she’s always known. She recognizes her feelings when she’s around him so it’s.... safe. She knows what to do with it so she can fall in to her role with that relationship very easily.

I speculate that all of the Luke drama took up an incredible amount of  time and energy so once she was finally able to get past that relationship, she was virtually out of time. After watching the sit down with Chris Harrison that was filmed after hometowns, I believe that Luke was still her F1. His was the last FS date so for things to blow up at that point, it doesn’t give her a lot of time to get caught up with the other relationships. I think Hannah panicked and went in to “perfect Hannah” mode. “The show must go on!” She has said herself that she often tried to take over production. That’s Stage Hannah for sure!  Jed was the known and Tyler was the unknown. I don’t think that Hannah can yet recognize something as good and pure as what Tyler could offer her. I would even bet that if she would watch back (instead of sleep through the episodes) she would be shocked to see the chemistry they had. It’s all very tragic to me.

Anyway, those are my random thoughts to add. All speculation and my opinion. I’m not even sure I want to watch and see how it all ends. I’m just kind of not even in to it anymore. Ugh. How disappointing.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:50 pm

ITA, avacaroline. I don’t think I can watch her make the wrong choice.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly