SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:04 pm

HEA wrote:
luvstx wrote:Am I the only one who felt that Peter's pool table move was producer-suggested?  He seemed out of his element....which I don't necessarily say is bad.  I just don't think he came up with that idea on his own.

I agree

same with the bedroom with oh so convenient bed with tyler giggling

Jed's sexy time was out in the open (where Kevin saw them) at stairway landing, Peter's alone time was in the pool room where anyone could walk in, only Tyler had a bedroom where no one else would walk in on them & I believe Hannah specifically took him there. Did anyone Clock these scenes to see the time shown it seems to me the shortest time was with Tyler....hmmmm interesting edit at work

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:56 pm

I visited few castles and the poll room is the cigar men room. Not in the open, you need to get in the room. Close room.

Stairs were away from everyone. Not on the same floor. More open but away.

Bedroom was indeed away from everyone and harder to find although the dozen of crew would give it away

They all had a special intimate time. Bedroom had more sexual vibes

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:06 pm

I liked both Tyler and Jed moments. I think they bring both something great. Both fun. Both chemistry. Both genuine. I truly like them both. The only difference I personally see is Jed a bit more mature and maybe marriage ready. This conclusion of mine out of their IG and edits I see. But both looks great guys but one I see more boyfriend material and the other husband material ready. Hannah is still young and regardless what she previously said, she maybe want to be fiancé/girlfriend? Right now I see desert desire with Tyler and meal desire with Jed.

My opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:27 pm

HEA wrote:I liked both Tyler and Jed moments. I think they bring both something great. Both fun. Both chemistry. Both genuine. I truly like them both. The only difference I personally see is Jed a bit more mature and maybe marriage ready. This conclusion of mine out of their IG and edits I see. But both looks great guys but one I see more boyfriend material and the other husband material ready. Hannah is still young and regardless what she previously said, she maybe want to be fiancé/girlfriend? Right now I see desert desire with Tyler and meal desire with Jed.

My opinion.

Well said, @HEA , especially the bolded. Throw in Pilot Pete as the appetizer, and you can call me anything you want, just don't call me late for dinner! :fanningfan 1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:15 pm

Jaybird wrote:
HEA wrote:I liked both Tyler and Jed moments. I think they bring both something great. Both fun. Both chemistry. Both genuine. I truly like them both. The only difference I personally see is Jed a bit more mature and maybe marriage ready. This conclusion of mine out of their IG and edits I see. But both looks great guys but one I see more boyfriend material and the other husband material ready. Hannah is still young and regardless what she previously said, she maybe want to be fiancé/girlfriend? Right now I see desert desire with Tyler and meal desire with Jed.

My opinion.

Well said, @HEA , especially the bolded. Throw in Pilot Pete as the appetizer, and you can call me anything you want, just don't call me late for dinner! :fanningfan 1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698

OMG DEAD cantstopl rofl hehehe but very important i could eat desert all day long :gotcha:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:24 pm

Jaybird wrote:

My opinion.

rofl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:17 am

My opinion -- I don't see Jed as any more mature than Tyler. They both have had different experiences and maybe one person is more outgoing personality-wise than another or posts some different things on Instagram, but I don't think that means that one is marriage material and the other one isn't. What Tyler went through in college football, trying out for the pros and not making it and his father's severe illness -- that may have matured him more than a lot of men his age. Jed has a friend that flipped off the camera in his Insta story last night that Jed posted -- that didn't seem like the most mature behavior. I see Tyler and Jed as equal when it comes to marriage readiness. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:42 am

I also don’t see it as a matter of maturity but more about the personality types. Tyler is more cheeky and I see him as a better fit for Hannah, they appreciate each other’s humour and have fun together - that’s just one of the many aspects that to me indicates why they could be a great couple together. Do you remember the credit scene from the previous episode when Hannah and Jed were giving money to the street musician? She was an extreme goofball and he couldn’t handle it, it was a bit awkward.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:21 am

@limoncello I totally agree it is their different personalities that set them apart. Imo Tyler must have been a mature, dedicated, committed young man to have achieved accolades in academia and sports. He appears to be v quick witted, fun and outgoing.  From his sm He is well liked by his prior teammates, piers, friends and associates. I don’t know if he is ready to get married next week however Imo he is more likely to consider marriage if the right person than Jed who is chasing the music stardom dream. Didn’t Tyler say he wants 5 children? Question- is Tyler’s younger brother married?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:27 am

@Loulou Totally agree with your comments

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:01 pm

@loulou I don't think any of the brothers are married yet. Tyler is the eldest at 26.

My two cents. I do think Tyler isn't exaggerating when he says he knows himself enough to give himself to someone else. IMO that's a great perspective to have if it comes to commitment. If you know yourself well, you would know what you want in life and in your partner.

Tyler and Hannah have a natural chemistry that's just absent in Hannah and Jed, something just feels off with their time together. Great example with the post credit scene of Hannah basically having fun on her own and Jed not knowing what to do with her the whole time.

Coming back to Hannah and Tyler, their energies balance each other out perfectly in a way. Tyler is very self assured, sensible and level-headed while Hannah is perceptive, spontaneous and thoughtful. Not to mention that they are both goofy and sincier and don't take themself seriously.

Someone on reddit mentioned the astrological compatibility between Tyler and Hannah was stronger than an equally good compatibility between Jed and her.

I don't believe in astrology but it does seem like it's a unexpected match made in heaven !

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Links to other forums not allowed)
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:54 am

I am really impressed by Tyler. He looks like a great guy. His friends are DJ, photographers, surfers... and seems all Christians and doing goods with the kids in NYC. No wonder he goes often there. Totally genuine. IMO

I think his future is NYC. Modeling and char ities. He has already a bunch of friends with same values. Good for him!

I do see Hannah in this lifestyle. She is already modeling jewelry. If she wants to do TV, she could do the ET gig.

At the end of the day I think Nashville will be less attractive for her possibly. Mostly scared to be second after Jed music IMO add to that an unwelcome father in law....

But I keep an eye open with Jed as I see the connection even if I fail to see her future in Nashville now

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly